Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply Sin City Nightlife (RP Forum)
Good Times Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you of age?
  yeppie =)
View Results

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
Walks in and notices a beautiful woman sitting at the bar with a margarita. He walks over, past shards of broken glass. I wonder how those got there, he thinks. Hello, he says to the woman at the bar, is this seat next to you taken?

She turns around to see the man who is talking to her. She notices a taller man with nice looks about him wearing the most cutest smile that she has ever seen. "Help yourself, Sweet Cakes!" She catches a glimpse of his nicely built frame and thinks to herself..."OMG, I'd like to tap that!!!" rofl

Noticing her alluring eyes he says, "I noticed you from all across the bar and I just had to come meet you. My name's Neil, and I can't believe that someone as beautiful was sitting all alone."

*Chuckles* "Some things in life are hard to believe. I came here to unwind a bit before heading home to crawl into bed. So, your name is Neil? I do like that name. My name is Janie and it is very nice to meet you. Please sit down. I could use the company. I hate drinking alone..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:39 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
Walks in and notices a beautiful woman sitting at the bar with a margarita. He walks over, past shards of broken glass. I wonder how those got there, he thinks. Hello, he says to the woman at the bar, is this seat next to you taken?

She turns around to see the man who is talking to her. She notices a taller man with nice looks about him wearing the most cutest smile that she has ever seen. "Help yourself, Sweet Cakes!" She catches a glimpse of his nicely built frame and thinks to herself..."OMG, I'd like to tap that!!!" rofl

Noticing her alluring eyes he says, "I noticed you from all across the bar and I just had to come meet you. My name's Neil, and I can't believe that someone as beautiful was sitting all alone."

*Chuckles* "Some things in life are hard to believe. I came here to unwind a bit before heading home to crawl into bed. So, your name is Neil? I do like that name. My name is Janie and it is very nice to meet you. Please sit down. I could use the company. I hate drinking alone..."

"As do I," the man says. "Odd character toward the end of the bar there," he says, arching one eyebrow. "Doesn't seem quite of this world."

"So Miss Janie, what shall we talk about," the man says as he orders a scotch on the rocks.  

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Scy Lancer

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:22 am
In walks Stewin Malone wearing his per usual torn sleeved denim jacket and blood stained white t shirt. Not real blood, well not all of it anyway, mostly it was dyed that way. His ripped black jeans and black sunglasses. Just coming out of a show him and his band 'Whiskey B4 Noon' had just finished up, he had a mean hard on for a stiff drink. He swaggered up to the bar and planded his exhausted a** on the stool. He looked around at the drinks and for the most part all he could see were fruity tuty drinks. Not a black label in sight. Most of the time were he came from there were no labels.

"Barkeep!" He shouted. "I'll have a Jin & Tonic but make the Jin Jack Danial's and the Tonic more Jack Danial's." He paused for a moment and added. "In a dirty glass!" Surly if Dr.D, Mojo,Twitch, RED, The Pirate, Spoons, and the Capiton, the other members of WB4N, were there they would order the same thing and laugh their asses off at the old inside joke. "And anything black with no label if ya got it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:19 am
Scy Lancer
In walks Stewin Malone wearing his per usual torn sleeved denim jacket and blood stained white t shirt. Not real blood, well not all of it anyway, mostly it was dyed that way. His ripped black jeans and black sunglasses. Just coming out of a show him and his band 'Whiskey B4 Noon' had just finished up, he had a mean hard on for a stiff drink. He swaggered up to the bar and planded his exhausted a** on the stool. He looked around at the drinks and for the most part all he could see were fruity tuty drinks. Not a black label in sight. Most of the time were he came from there were no labels.

"Barkeep!" He shouted. "I'll have a Jin & Tonic but make the Jin Jack Danial's and the Tonic more Jack Danial's." He paused for a moment and added. "In a dirty glass!" Surly if Dr.D, Mojo,Twitch, RED, The Pirate, Spoons, and the Capiton, the other members of WB4N, were there they would order the same thing and laugh their asses off at the old inside joke. "And anything black with no label if ya got it."

Notices the rough looking man that enters the bar and starts to look him over in amazement to how he can drink so heavily. Speaks under her breath, "Wow, he must be wanting to drink away more than just a hard night's work with his band."  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:28 am
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei

"As do I," the man says. "Odd character toward the end of the bar there," he says, arching one eyebrow. "Doesn't seem quite of this world."

"So Miss Janie, what shall we talk about," the man says as he orders a scotch on the rocks.

Gosh, I don't know where to start. Thinks to herself, "Maybe I'll just drink the night away with this fellow and just take him home with me." Quickly scrambles for words as she realizes that her mind was off in left field...OH! Sorry, my mind tends to wonder from time to time. How bout' we talk about you and what brings you here today?  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:56 pm
The bartender looked confused by the order but none the less brought out a large glass and poured the Jack into it. "I'm sorry but we don't have any black label or whatever that was." The bartender said heading back to the other people.

Stewin just smiled and slammed the glass back downing the contents with a smile and the normal whiskey face. "If god drank he would drink nothing but jack." He said about mostly to himself.  

Scy Lancer

Scy Lancer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:51 pm
Stewin had been sitting around for a while now. Needless he had a strong buzz now and one more drink would probably send him into another of his fits of singing on the bar into a bottle of Jack.
"City of sin my white irish a**! So far the only sin I've been able to comet is drunkenness... or whatever the sin related to that is."
He quickly hopped up onto the bar and started to jig... more of a thrashing jig. I guess it didn't take one more drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:09 pm
Scy Lancer
Stewin had been sitting around for a while now. Needless he had a strong buzz now and one more drink would probably send him into another of his fits of singing on the bar into a bottle of Jack.
"City of sin my white irish a**! So far the only sin I've been able to comet is drunkenness... or whatever the sin related to that is."
He quickly hopped up onto the bar and started to jig... more of a thrashing jig. I guess it didn't take one more drink.

Looks up at the man free spiritedly dancing on top of the bar and wonders what in the hell he has been drinking. "Sir, are you okay?" she asked as she giggled.  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Scy Lancer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 pm
Stewin looked down at the lady and smiled. "What are ya doin down there lass?" He laughed slightly drunkenly. He grinned and pulled the girl up onto the bar. "I'm Stewin Malone. Lovely to met'ya." He said dancing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:43 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Kinnei

Gosh, I don't know where to start. Thinks to herself, "Maybe I'll just drink the night away with this fellow and just take him home with me." Quickly scrambles for words as she realizes that her mind was off in left field...OH! Sorry, my mind tends to wonder from time to time. How bout' we talk about you and what brings you here today?

Me??? I just moved a new house, and wanted to get a drink to celebrate. Leaving a bit of my life behind....  

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:33 am
Scy Lancer
Stewin looked down at the lady and smiled. "What are ya doin down there lass?" He laughed slightly drunkenly. He grinned and pulled the girl up onto the bar. "I'm Stewin Malone. Lovely to met'ya." He said dancing slightly.

*Climbs on top of the bar and stumbles into this slightly drunken man* "Oops! I am slightly tipsy myself." **giggles** *Holds on to her newest friend for stability and starts to wiggle her a** to the music* "How bout' another drink???"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Scy Lancer

*Climbs on top of the bar and stumbles into this slightly drunken man* "Oops! I am slightly tipsy myself." **giggles** *Holds on to her newest friend for stability and starts to wiggle her a** to the music* "How bout' another drink???"

Stewin threw his fist up in the air giving up the rock devil horns. "Hell yea lass. Lets pound a few back." Then he took a wrong step and fell right off the bar. He stumbled to his feet holding his head then threw his arms out. "I'm ok. My face broke my fall." He laughed and climbed back onto the stool watching her dance, shaking her a**.  

Scy Lancer

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:43 am
Scy Lancer
iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Scy Lancer

Stewin threw his fist up in the air giving up the rock devil horns. "Hell yea lass. Lets pound a few back." Then he took a wrong step and fell right off the bar. He stumbled to his feet holding his head then threw his arms out. "I'm ok. My face broke my fall." He laughed and climbed back onto the stool watching her dance, shaking her a**.
First of all...YOU'RE F'ING HILARIOUS!!! Now where was I??? Oh Yes! *Reaches down to pull her friend back up to the bar with her* By this time of night, she was classified at 'Well LIT'. She screams out to the customers in the bar..."Who is ready for a wet Tshirt contest!!! *Reaches over to the bartender for a jug of water and uses Stewin as her object of fun* "Stewin, I want you to face the drunken audience and let me have a little fun with you, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 am
Stewin by this time was, as his friends called him, Three sheets to the wind. Every once an a while he would sing out a line from one of his bands songs.
"Your out to face disaster. So have a shot ya b*****d!" And so forth and so on he would shout in his slurred and laughing state. Last he heard was wet t-shirt contest and he was lookin out at the crowd. He shrugged his shoulders and threw off his jacket and ripped off his T-shirt. "OY OY OY!"  

Scy Lancer

Sin City Nightlife (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces