YES!!!!!!
View Results

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:25 am
ooooooooooooo remakes of gold and silver!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THRM, IMMA GET THEM BOTH, whoa, last time i saw krishnath, he was a regular player, now a Moderators assistant O_O, congratz krishnath  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:21 am
Little Master Reaper MD2
ooooooooooooo remakes of gold and silver!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THRM, IMMA GET THEM BOTH, whoa, last time i saw krishnath, he was a regular player, now a Moderators assistant O_O, congratz krishnath

Thanks. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:11 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
O.O
Orange islands....YES!!! OMG, I so hope they include them! *loved the second season of the anime*
Wow I hope you're right...

And...
You're a mod now???? Way cool!!!!!

I am only a Moderator Assistant in Training. Not a full mod yet. >.<

But yeah, I would be surprised if the Orange Islands do not show up, it would be the perfect way to put some first, third, and fourth gen pokemon into the game.

But still, your usernames green now!!!! That's so cool.

Yeah, though I imagine the Orange Islands might have some weird copyright stuff, since they're anime...But I'd LOVE that so much...they totally should include them. But Johto, Kanto, AND the islands might be too much data for one game...maybe....dunno.

Has anyone seen some of the screenshots? The starter always seems to be behind the character! Is it like Yellow version again????

They can have up to two gigs of info easy on the memory cards used for the games. >.<

On one of the screenshots the pokemon behind the character is a pichu. I think it may have to do with the first pokemon carried, but I need more information before I can tell for certain.

As for the green username, pretty much anyone over the age of 18 can sign up to train to become a mod, there is a sticky in Questions and Assistance that explains how. ^^

Hmm. But still, they're gonna have a lot crammed on there. But I do hope they include the Orange Islands. <3

Hmm, yeah, I saw that too. It's interesting, whatever it is....

*is 17* But that's pretty cool....

From what a tech savvy friend of mine has told me, there now exists memory cards that can store upwards of 100gb or more. So I don't think there is any reason to worry about them fitting everything in the games. Remember, the games where pretty big way back when they where originally made, and they had much bigger restrictions back then. ^^

Wow. It wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo found some spiffy way to cram way too much into the game. It'd make me happy....But it'll be interesting to see how much does get put in....  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:17 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yeah, though I imagine the Orange Islands might have some weird copyright stuff, since they're anime...But I'd LOVE that so much...they totally should include them. But Johto, Kanto, AND the islands might be too much data for one game...maybe....dunno.

Has anyone seen some of the screenshots? The starter always seems to be behind the character! Is it like Yellow version again????

They can have up to two gigs of info easy on the memory cards used for the games. >.<

On one of the screenshots the pokemon behind the character is a pichu. I think it may have to do with the first pokemon carried, but I need more information before I can tell for certain.

As for the green username, pretty much anyone over the age of 18 can sign up to train to become a mod, there is a sticky in Questions and Assistance that explains how. ^^

Hmm. But still, they're gonna have a lot crammed on there. But I do hope they include the Orange Islands. <3

From what a tech savvy friend of mine has told me, there now exists memory cards that can store upwards of 100gb or more. So I don't think there is any reason to worry about them fitting everything in the games. Remember, the games where pretty big way back when they where originally made, and they had much bigger restrictions back then. ^^

Wow. It wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo found some spiffy way to cram way too much into the game. It'd make me happy....But it'll be interesting to see how much does get put in....

Well, they do need to put in most of the third gen pokemon... including some of the legendaries...

It would be hilarious if one could catch Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Deoxys as part of the game...  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Well, they do need to put in most of the third gen pokemon... including some of the legendaries...

It would be hilarious if one could catch Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Deoxys as part of the game...

Wow, true. Along with Lugia and Ho-oh, also...that could be pretty awesome....  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:54 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Well, they did put Mew in Pokemon Ranch, so it would make sense. They'll probably give Jirachi and Celebi away at events though.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:38 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Well, they did put Mew in Pokemon Ranch, so it would make sense. They'll probably give Jirachi and Celebi away at events though.

Yeah, probably. That'd be nice, I hope they do them over WiFi though. I'm tired of going to Toys R Us.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:01 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yeah, probably. That'd be nice, I hope they do them over WiFi though. I'm tired of going to Toys R Us.....
And I am tired of using GAMESTOP, so I hope so to. ^^  

krishnath

born_to_be_ready

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 pm
awwwwwww i dont even know the jhoto faqs  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:59 am
born_to_be_ready

Don't worry about it, it has been said that they will be entirely new games that just happen to be in the same region and follow a similar storyline as the originals, but still be sufficiently different to be entirely new games even for people who have played the originals.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 pm
krishnath
born_to_be_ready

Don't worry about it, it has been said that they will be entirely new games that just happen to be in the same region and follow a similar storyline as the originals, but still be sufficiently different to be entirely new games even for people who have played the originals.

FireRed and LeafGreen were kinda like that, too. I mean, I'd played Yelow before FireRed, so while I was familiar with Kanto, it was different. But I don't think I would have had a problem starting with FireRed. And honestly, I never beat Silver, so I'm somewhat behind in Johto, too. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
born_to_be_ready

FireRed and LeafGreen were kinda like that, too. I mean, I'd played Yelow before FireRed, so while I was familiar with Kanto, it was different. But I don't think I would have had a problem starting with FireRed. And honestly, I never beat Silver, so I'm somewhat behind in Johto, too. <3

From what I have heard new games, they will take place in roughly the same time period as Diamond/Pearl, which would have them take place about a decade after the originals. I am not entirely sure if it is correct though.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
born_to_be_ready

From what I have heard new games, they will take place in roughly the same time period as Diamond/Pearl, which would have them take place about a decade after the originals. I am not entirely sure if it is correct though.

Hmm, weird...So would that mean the Team Rocket thing would be a bit...off? I hope they keep Team Rocket, I miss those idiots....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
born_to_be_ready

Hmm, weird...So would that mean the Team Rocket thing would be a bit...off? I hope they keep Team Rocket, I miss those idiots....

Well, you know team rocket, they never give up, regardless of how many times they get defeated. >.<

They could even expand on their involvement in the storyline like they did in the Manga.  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 am
Gold and Silver will be bundled with a piece of hardware that can connect to your DS:

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalk.shtml  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces