Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image
Well, this is working well… After more than a week of waiting for people to try to get a job at the newly opened cosplay café, Hitsuji had given up pretty much all hope on this crazy scheme of hers actually going anywhere.
“Face-table!” She announced loudly, slamming her face into the table she was sitting at. It was a miracle that she hadn’t broken her nose from constantly doing this.
Maybe I should just give up on this… It will probably just being a waste to keep trying… After all, why would anyone in this little town want to go to a cosplay café, much less work at one… Picking up the fallen cloth, Hitsuji got on to the table top and started to stab the cloth with a needle, with more than necessary force due to frustration. This caused more than her to more than once poke herself with the sharp object and ended up with several short strings of cursing. It didn’t actually hurt, as she had done this so many times that she had gotten used to it, but it was rather bothersome. After a while, she started to relax and sewed at a calmer pace than before. This resulted in a lot less stabbing of Hitsuji’s fingers and overall a better stitch, which meant a better finished product.
It was only a random plushie, done for no real reason. Being the small size that it was, it didn’t take that long to finish. The small star shaped plush was pretty much finished, other than having to stuff it and finish the sewing. It looked rather lifeless and quite a bit lonely. I’ll paint a face on it later… And maybe make it a little friend… Hitsuji smiled at the little star. Not wanting it to get ruined, she wandered off to find a safe place for it. Once deciding that stuffed randomly in her bag was pretty much the only place where she could put it and not forget about it, Hitsuji returned to her original seat. Resting her head on her hand she sighed.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Well then, this would be Geek's rather short start to this RP! I only said at least 4-6 sentences, so no complaining, I did more. ='D]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:21 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

Merah and Maki were walking through town, Merah was looking for a job and Maki was keeping her company. They had been walking on silently for awhile when Maki remembered she had read or heard somewhere about a cosplay cafe that just opened.
"Hey Merah! I just remember hearing about a newly opened cosplay cafe! Let's go check it out, maybe they're hiring!"
Merah raised her eyebrows, she and Maki loved anime so a cosplay cafe would be perfect, she may even be able to get Maki to give in and apply for a job with her there!
"Sure! Let's go! Lead the way!"
Maki began jogging toward where they heard the cafe was located with Merah close behind and they soon arrived. Maki slowed as they approached and Merah went and opened the door and they both walked in, a little bell above the door going off as the door opened.
Maki MiruUser Image

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm
User Image
Hitsuji perked up at hearing the bell make its annoying tinkling noise. Oh, how she hated that bell, but it was the only way to alert her to the people coming in. She didn't even bother to get off the table, as the shop wasn't very large and she could see straight to the door from there.
Bright light flooded the room as the door opened, shining light against the blue walls and even partially reaching the couple of tables farther back. Hitsuji closed her eyes until she was sure the door had closed. She observed the two girls that had entered, one with orange-red hair and the other with black hair. They appeared to be friends.
“Welcome,” Hitsuji said, in a not-so-enthusiastic voice. “However, if you’re looking for service, sorry, no workers. If you’re looking for a job then come in.”
Jumping down from the small white table, she wandered over to the pair, still silently obseverving.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

Merah twitched at the bell, she hated bells! But if she was going to work here, she'd have to get used to it. She noticed that the person she assumed to be the owner wince at the light.
Just like myself, and sadly I forgot my sunglasses today, so I feel the same.
While Merah thought that Maki pushed her forward grinning.
"Great! My friend here is looking for a job! I would too but my parents want me to focus on my studies and I doubt they'd think I was if I was working in a cosplay cafe!"
Merah groaned at her friends excited nature but knew it was her turn to speak up.
"Hi, I'm Merah, and this is Maki, and yeah, as she said I'm looking for a job and would be glad to work here."
Merah grinned sheepishly, she could be just as wild as her friend, but not when it came to introductions, especially not to people who had the ability to give her a job!
"So, what's the application process like?"
Maki had moved behind Merah and grinning at her friends nervousness, she knew she probably would be too if she was looking for a job, and man did she wish she was when there was a cosplay cafe hiring! She and Merah had so many cosplays and now there was opportunity to maybe use them!
Maki MiruUser Image

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 pm
User Image
“Hm…? Application process…?” Hitsuji thought about it for a minute. “Eh… Let’s see… Y’know, I haven’t really thought about that…”Looking towards the ceiling she continued, “Okay, let’s talk about this. Go ahead, sit wherever you want.” She motioned towards the tables.
Crap, I really should have thought this out more… Trying to gather ideas, Hitsuji thought of things that would be important questions to ask before hiring someone. Well, I do believe that should work… I can always think of more later… She started nervously playing with one of the glow sticks around her wrist. It was pretty pointless to have them on, as you could barely see them glowing, but they still added some color to an other wise just black and white outfit. Oh, yes. This is so professional of me...
"You might want to be careful, though. Don't blame me if you end up with safety pins or sewing needles stuck to you." Hitsuji added, with a slightly amused grin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:45 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

Merah began to move towards a chair as she was told but then stopped to check the chair before sitting down, she picked up a safety pin and put it on the table, then had Maki take that seat while Merah took the next seat, which she couldn't find anything on. They were sitting in a corner, away from any windows and relatively dark. Merah gave a sigh of relief, she was finally out of the light.
After Maki sat down she began to talk, she wanted to offer ideas, she really wanted this cosplay cafe to work, she wanted somewhere new to go to!
"Good thing we're the first ones in then, eh? First shouldn't you have some sort of paper work to make it official that whoever you hire are employees? And maybe ask her some questions, see what position she's applying for and if she meets your standards for said position?"
Merah sighed, now if only Maki would be applying, she would probably be great helping out! But she knew that probably wouldn't happen. Then she realized something that may be quite important.
"What about the uniforms? Do you have uniforms or can we wear our own cosplays?"
Maki grinned at that.
"Yeah! We have several cosplay, so we could even bring some down if you need any for other employees! And we have crossplays too so your male employees could have some to choose from too! I could also help out with some small things to get this place organized when I'm not to busy studying! We could also bring some posters or stuff to help decorate! We have plenty of extras!"
Merah began to grin. Hah, she might as well be applying! Should have known she couldn't resist finding a way to work in a cosplay cafe without getting a job against her parents wishes.
Maki MiruUser Image

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:09 am
User Image
“Slow down, slow down.” Hitsuji walked over, spinning a chair around and sitting in it backwards. Taking the safety pin off the table and sticking it through one of the button holes in her vest. “Yes, technically, I should have papers.” Digging a paper and pen out of her bag, she scribbled something on it. “This isn’t exactly ‘official’, but I’ll make an official one later.”
“Now as for uniforms, where whatever you want. Really, I have some cosplays that I can supply, but really I’d prefer that you use your own.” Glancing at the ceiling once more, Hitsuji continued. “Feel free to help if you want. It can’t hurt to have a little extra help. You don’t have to do too much.”
Turning to the red haired girl, Hitsuji handed her the paper. “Now, if you can fill that out at some point that would be fine, but if you’d rather wait for the official one, then just come check back sometime. So, what position are you hoping to get, … Eh… What’s your name, again? Sorry, I’m not that great at remembering names.”

[[And now, I should probably be going. owo"]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 am
Merah KepalaUser Image

Merah chuckled at Maki's eagerness and then responded.
"Ah, My name is Merah Kepala, well that isn't my real name, I'd just prefer to be called that, and I'm not that great at remembering names either. I'll fill it out now, I guess I should use my real names on these too eh? Oh and I guess waitress, I can't cook or stand the heat from ovens and such so I doubt that would be the job for me, so waitress is probably best. And I doubt Maki'll be able to resist helping out, she's probably trying to find a way to "work" here without actually "working" here." Merah put emphasis on those words knowing she was probably right and continued. "Luckily she should calm down and be less, annoying shall we say, about all of her ideas to help."
Merah then took the unofficial document and signed her real name mumbling about how she didn't want to be called that, and then wrote Merah Kepala at the bottom of the page.

Maki grinned and chuckled when Merah said she probably just wanted to "work without working" but then frowned at "annoying" but then she just shrugged knowing sometimes her eagerness was a bit overwhelming and it seemed to be the same for the owner. She also laughed at Merah's hatred of her real name.
"Well, like she said, I wouldn't be able to resist, and besides, wouldn't do for my friend to get a job in a place like this and then have the place close on her!"
As she said that she realized something.
"Ah! We don't know your name yet! Oh and I'm Maki, Maki Miru, and like Merah, terrible with names, just-"
Merah cut Maki off and finished for her "just a bit better, yeah I know, can you stop rubbing it in please? We also tend to finish each other's sentences sometimes too. And that just shows how bad I am with names, I don't even notice when someone forgets to introduce themselves to me, or when I forget my introductions."

((me too.... although I think I'm getting insomnia tonight -.- and that was longer than I thought O.o actually all of my posts were!))
Maki MiruUser Image

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
“Ah, right. I am Hitsuji. I prefer to not tell my real name to those whom I’ve just met.” Hitsuji said, taking the paper from Merah.“ Looking it over, she continued, “And everything seems t be fine on here. It would appear that you are the first one crazy enough to join me with this.”
Hitsuji stood and pulled a binder out of her bag. Lazily stuffing the paper inside the binder, she thought Even if these two do help, it’s not going to go very well if no one ever comes to it… It was a genius plan to put it in some little town where no one even has the slightest clue what cosplay even is…
Breaking away from these thoughts Hitsuji told the two girls, “Okay, so just come back in a day or two and I should have the actual papers ready.”

[[Yes, small post... Rather distracted... ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

"Ah, I guess we're the same like that then."
Merah smirked as she said that. When Hitsuji said she was the first one crazy enough to join, she and Maki broke out laughing.
"Sorry, sorry, its just we're always being told how crazy we are!" Maki barely managed to say that from gasping for air.
"Alright, I'll be back in a couple days then! I'll see about telling some people I know bout this place, this town is full of crazies!" Merah's voice was cracking through the whole statement.
"Yeah but no one as crazy as us!" Maki couldn't resist saying that before they had to leave.
"Well then see ya in a couple days!" The girls walked out of the door chuckling together and planned on going to a book store with the time they had left over. Maki had a couple of books and manga she wanted to get and Merah was plenty of happy to "suggest" some series for her friend to buy so she could borrow some.
Maki MiruUser Image

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

master philip3

Dapper Dabbler

5,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am
"Dude, you need to pay your part of the rent or your out!" Kurou sighed as he said "Sure, fine, i'll get a job." As Kurou walked down the stairs of his apartment, he found remembered about a place that he might be interested in. "THE COSPLAY CAFE!" He said in revelation.He ran to where he thought it was praying that a job was still open and ran to the door, unfortunately hitting his face with the door before entering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

As the girls were waiting outside for their cab someone ran into the cafe, literally. Once he went inside the girls couldn't resist saying the remarks that popped into their head.
"FACE DOOR!" They both said that at once. "maybe he's looking for a job, I hope so, then maybe I can start working!" That was Merah, Maki replied "Yeah! And he also looks like he would be great for cosplay! Think we should go see about getting some more cosplays?"
Merah thought about it for a moment then replied, "Only some wigs, we've never had enough of those. Maybe some material too, we may want to make some more outfits."
Their cab finally arrived and they headed over to their favorite shops for their hobbies, Maki insisted on paying for everything as a congratulations for finally getting a job, and at a cosplay cafe too!
Maki MiruUser Image

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Anime Geek7
Crew

Rainbow Conventioneer

14,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
Hitsuji jumped at the sound of something hitting the door. This resulted in a long dark line across the paper that Hitsuji had been doodling on. Glaring at the line, she walked over to the door to see what had caused the noise. Shortly after, she heard a shout of “Face door!” coming from voices that sounded rather familiar. So someone ran into the door, huh… Opening the door, Hitsuji saw someone with dark brown spiky hair on the ground.
“Ya know, you’re supposed to open the door first, then go in, not try to run through the door.” Hitsuji said, a rather amused smile on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:54 pm
Majix stopped on the corner of the street., lighting is cigarette. He closed his eyes, and took a long drag, then opened them, exhaling slowly and looking around for somewhere to get a job. Then he spotted a sign that looked interesting to the left of him. It was a sign that said "Cosplay Cafe". He walked toward the building, quickly finishing his cigarette. He got to the door, flicked the butt, and went quickly inside.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas