Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Room Of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

debbiediva

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:24 am
the_greatest_power
"I said, I DONT know who was also in the room!" I told a fellow Ravenclaw, Luna.

"sounds like Kilitites. You know, the flying tigers who sweep in and out of forbiden rooms." she said matter-of-factly That was Luna for you.

"I would have noticed if a flying tiger flew into the room! Plus, do they talk perfect English?" I said. She is sooooooo clueless.

Luna thought for a moment and said, "The Northen Indian Kilitities have been known to imitate languages. Plus, their invisible."

"BUT WERE NOT IN NORTHERN INDIA!" I yelled at her, hoping it would seep through her thick head.

"Then maybe I should go with you next time."

[I'm new to roleplays. Did i do it right?]

(yes)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Barry the house elf was on her break and was very tired. she wandered up and down the corridor then realized that the room of requirement was right behind that wall. she walked past it 3 times thinking hard and then it appered. she opened the door happily opened the door and there was a huge comfy bed inside she smiled gleefully and closed the door jumping onto the bed.  

hyperlybuilt

katkepin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:20 pm
Alicia elf was walking very fast across the Seventh floor somewhere near a tapestry. She came upon a place that surely wasn't there. She walked in. This is surely what I need  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:40 am
Alicia elf comes out of the room and notices she doesn't sneeze anymore.

I is finally cures!!!!
She runs and skips down the hall towards the kitchens.  

katkepin

debbiediva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:24 am
mrgreen xd biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:53 am
biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tuck your shirt in, Scruffy!  

lizzieangel

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:15 pm
I need a mosh pit...
I need a mosh pit...
I need a mosh pit...

Darn, it didn't work.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:11 pm
*Julian is running down the hallway with her boyfriend. They need a place to study very bad so they dont fail...only finals are 2 hours away and they need every minutes. thats when the see the wall, remember the door, walk back and fourth, and finally go in. There are two really large desks put together and the books they need. Ahh relief and quiet. It is 5 30 in the morning and there is a convienent pillow next to each deak.*  

kasumi kura

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:08 pm
Shelia looked up at the troll tapestry, pretending to study it as two fifth-years went by. After they left, she grinned to herself, pacing up and down the hall.
The door, a light gold-colored wood as always, appeared on the wall. She twisted its bronze handle and stepped inside. The door closed behind her and she looked about the small room, sighing happily.
Everything she needed was there: bookshelves stuffed with pranking ideas, useful spells, and even a scruffy makeshift book made of parchment stuck together with a gluing charm that read "The Marauder's Guide to Pranking, by Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs" on its front cover.
There was a long counter on the far wall with potions ingredients, cauldrons, and instruments. In one glass-fronted cabinet above the counter there was a row of notebooks in which Shelia had written down potions experiments and their effects.
On another wall were a series of human figures that would show what would happen when a particular charm, potion, or mix of charms and potions would do when used on a normal person.
In short, it was a prankster's paradise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:29 pm
Angilwingz
I need a mosh pit...
I need a mosh pit...
I need a mosh pit...

Darn, it didn't work.

I'm with you on that one.  

PrincessMeg

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:30 am
i need a prank book!
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:22 am
*Tina walks up and down the 7th floor, not looking for anything in paticular, then she thinks to herself,"I need a room all to myself to get all my homework in on time". Pacing back and forth thinking about the room she finally realizes there is a door on the wall that wasn't there a few moments ago. She looks to see if anyone is around, no one is but, she can hear the echos of people coming, she quickly opens the door and walks in not knowing what to expect. "I've never heard about this room before, other people must know about it.", she thought to herself. When she was in the room and her eyes ajusted she saw the perfect room for her to do homework in. Not to noisy and not to quiet. Sits down and starts to really get into her homework, so it is finished before breakfast. "Since I have a class right after breakfast I have to finish", she thought outloud. Looks at her watch 9:20 already, " OH NO, NOW I HAVE TO RUN FOR BREAKFAST!"*  

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Adele1010

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:12 am
Adele paces back and forth in front of the tapestry 3 times concentrating hard. Finally, the door appears and she enters a white padded room. Looking down at herself she is wearing a straight jacket.

"Whew! Me just kept on punishing myself! Needed to protect myself from doing bad things and hurting myself for a little while!"

*thinks back over her day where it's only 10:00 and already she dropped vanilla pods and slammed her head in the cupboard and ran into a student and slammed her hand in a door*

"Me thinks this is much better!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces