Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm
(I'm not here to make you feel bad. Just to edit and help out. May I ask how old you are?)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:01 pm
(Are you sure that you want to know?)  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:03 pm
(Yes, yes I am. I will tell you how old I am, after you tell me.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:10 pm
(Well....sighing...I'm 24 though it's because I spend so much time on the computer (since I got out of high school) I've completely forgotten pretty much everything I remembered)  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:18 pm
(I'm not even in high school yet...You are ten years older than I am, I'm only fourteen.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:34 pm
(This why I really like talking about my real age but hey no one can live young forever.)  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 am
((Hey, orihime, please watch your corrections, you corrected her post, but in the first line I read, you made an incorrect correction. She said her "parents" ignored the knock. You corrected it to "parent's" when really it should have remained "parents" without the apostrophe. The apostrophe denotes ownership, but she was pluralizing "parent" there, not saying that something belonged to one parent. I have not read all of the post yet, but I just noticed that. (Edit) Now I finished reading it, you still had mistakes in there so I just corrected it myself. Please put the correct fixes in there if you are going to fix it at all, Sondra can't learn if she is still reading the wrong things))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 am
Mars scratched at his chin, looking at the door and listening closely to what was happening in the house. There was much scampering of feet, and he wondered what it was that was taking them so long to answer the damned door. Exhaling impatiently, he stepped back and kicked the door in effortlessly, his expression stoic and almost irritated. "Excuse the intrusion" he muttered softly to nobody in particular. They were hiding her from him. His rightful prize, the girl whom he was promised, his newest plaything.

Picking up a chair from the kitchen table, he smashed the window in the kitchen and then threw the chair across the room to splinter against a wall. Still, he bore nothing more than a bored expression. He kicked the dining room table over and then proceeded into a stairwell the branched off from the main foyer. He could smell human, and he knew that this was the most recently laid trail. Someone was upstairs. Moving up the stairs in the blink of an eye, he let out a short, cruel chuckle and moved along the hallway, breaking in doors. He had a good idea of where the girl's room was, and he knew where the father was, but he was having a bit of fun. The couple would be lucky if he let them off with their lives.

Nobody could defy him, deny him his natural right and get off without penalty. He wasn't so angry, because he knew he would catch the girl anyway. There were bound to be things in this estate that smelled like her, and he could track her with her scent. This was almost enjoyable.

"Come now, do not hide from me like a blithering idiot of a coward" he spat. Finally, the vampire came to the door of the girl's room and pushed it open. This one was not closed. He was too late to see the girl, but her father was still in the room. "Good sir, I believe that you owe me someone" he said venomously. "Do you value your life and the life of your wife?" he asked, advancing.

((Is it alright if he kills someone here, or do you want both of her parents still alive?))  

wolvesofmibu666

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:14 am
((...Sorry... it was three a.m when I corrected it.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:16 am
((Alright. Just giving you a heads up to look out for that, you didn't have to correct it if you were to tired to correct efficiently, I'll end up correcting too))  

wolvesofmibu666

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:22 am
(I know, I saw the post and had to do something. I would have gone insane thinking about it. Lol sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm
(No don't kill Sondra parents)

Meanwhile Sondra was in the forest running as it was raining with heavy showers soaking her from head to toe, as you can see though her skin from the white clothing that she was wearing. Sondra slow down her steps panting heavy stopping for only a moment to rest leaning her back against a tall forest tree, closing her eye's as the mighty storms started to pick up with the sound of whispering howling gust of winds. Sondra asked herself"Why is this happening to me? and who am I running away from?" wondering in her own thoughts.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Mars placed a hand on Sondra's shoulder, stepping out from behind the tree she was leaning against. "Me" he said, answering her thoughts. His grip tightened until it was painful and he forced her to her knees with little effort. His crushing strength buckling her knees. "Your parents were weak" he said, letting go of her shoulder and walking around her. Meanwhile the rain pounded down through the canopy of the forest, soaking through his thin silvery hair. He looked her over carefully, as though appraising a horse he was considering buying. "What is your name?" he asked, picking the answer out of her mind before she could even answer.

"Do you know who I am, Sondra?" he asked, squatting in front of her. "Do you know why you are running from me?" he laughed again, a cruel laugh that took pleasure in the pain and suffering of others. "When you were just little, perhaps still within your mother, your parents had a great debt" he said. "Generously, I came to them, offering to alleviate their debts, for a small price" he said. "But they defied me, they were treacherous weasels" he spat.

He held her cheek in his hand, forcing her to look up at him. "Do you know what that small price was?" he asked "It is something they withheld from me" Mars stared deep into her eyes, his own, clouded, silvery eyes meeting hers with a deep meaning passing between them. "You were the price Sondra, and now that you are 20, you belong to me"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:07 pm
Sondra took all the information in she just couldn't believe it her own parent's long ago gave her away since the day of her birth and her parents tried to save her from being taken away. She shook out of her thoughts realizing that his was holding her cheek. Angered and scared she snapped him across his face, clawing away from him, hitting her back against a near by tree breathing in, and out of shallow breaths as she slowly shakly side up to stand."Don't you dare put your hands on me, you pig ******** pervert b*****d!"yelling at him.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 pm
He raised his eyebrow. "Perhaps you did not hear me" he said gently. "I own you now, you are naught but my possession" he said, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her closer. He looked down into her face. "You must understand, I am not the kind of person that you can defy, not the kind you can run from, or hide from, or ever escape" he said. "You belong to one of the world's last vampires" he said, grinning to bear his razor sharp teeth. Each one came to a point, the jowls of dark demise. He considered forcing her into submission by hypnotizing her, but he much preferred to break in his girls without any aid. Their spirits had to be broken, and they had to understand their new station in life. "Your own parents did this to you" he said "They gave you to me, and you will serve me, and me alone" he said, shoving her into the mud lazily. "Now, come on, get up, we have a long way to go before we reach your new home"  
Resort World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff