Welcome to Gaia! ::

Underground Webcomic Organization (U.W.O.)

Back to Guilds

Tired of the same old Manga stories and want to write your own ORIGINAL MANGA/COMICS, then this is the place for you! 

Tags: Arts, manga, comic, drawing, writing 

Reply The Creator's Lounge
IMPORTANT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aisazia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:46 pm
I've decided to add Moon as part of the crew as well. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Wow Im vice coolio! I will live to your expectations

And sorry Ive been gone this week. Ive got 3 reports due by Tuesday and to top it off my regular computer just got infected by a bunch of viruses so Ive been a bit busey.

Ill try to be on as much as I can this week, but youll see me more next week (my computer should be back up and running then too!)

I will also try to finish that banner once we settle down for the new name of the guild. So come up with some ideas guys 3nodding

Sincerly Ricey  

RiceAndPotatoes

aisazia
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:16 am
LOL Welcome Ricey. It's fine, I'm busy as well with school and work. Just get on when you can. 3nodding Oh no, hopefully you can recover your comp. XD I suck at naming things, I'll do my best but we'll see...XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:35 pm
Hmm, well my virus protection is actually on again and the ive scan several times. Seems they are all gone. Im back up and running but lik most people Finals are coming up. Fun Fun!  

RiceAndPotatoes

aisazia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:47 am
Aww sorry to hear that but I'm glad that it's working for you again. ^_^ Well goodluck on your finals! I'm sure you'll do great. 3nodding  
The Creator's Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff