Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dream boat
  yes
  yes!!!!!!!!
View Results

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:54 am
I don't know if I would go so far to call him hot, but he looks a lot better than Shatner's Kirk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm
99luftbalons

I do love Chris Pines, as New Kirk.
      But Shatner will always be Old Kirk.
      I like how my mom put it: "This Chris Pines? He's fine. He's a boy, though. Shatner was a man." biggrin

Your mom is absolutely correct. biggrin
I'll admit that I adore New Kirk, but Shatner as Kirk will always have a special place in my heart. :]  

KTVN

Poenarisus

Dapper Autobiographer

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:50 am
Chris Pine is definitely a hottie, but I think his Kirk lacks some of the charm Shatner's Kirk had. That's not to say he isn't adorable in his own way, of course! I really enjoyed his funny, brash take on our favorite Captain. biggrin

I feel similarly about Spock, except that I find the original Spock to be far more attractive than Quinto's Spock.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:08 pm
Kimby_lee
Chris Pine is definitely a hottie, but I think his Kirk lacks some of the charm Shatner's Kirk had. That's not to say he isn't adorable in his own way, of course! I really enjoyed his funny, brash take on our favorite Captain. biggrin

I feel similarly about Spock, except that I find the original Spock to be far more attractive than Quinto's Spock.

Really? I thought Quinto Spock was cute.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ranch_and_potatos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:30 pm
Ridley Wolf
William Shatner will always be Kirk, but Chris Pine is a great actor and a good pick to play the Captain. I'm just curious if they're planning a new television series. I heard rumors of a new show a few years back, but just assumed that they meant the movie. Now I'm no longer sure. (Get going, T.V. People!)

yeah i heard about that too. about 2 years ago i was at a convention and they were showing the pilot for a re make of the original series and i was like no fricking way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:43 pm
ranch_and_potatos
Ridley Wolf
William Shatner will always be Kirk, but Chris Pine is a great actor and a good pick to play the Captain. I'm just curious if they're planning a new television series. I heard rumors of a new show a few years back, but just assumed that they meant the movie. Now I'm no longer sure. (Get going, T.V. People!)

yeah i heard about that too. about 2 years ago i was at a convention and they were showing the pilot for a re make of the original series and i was like no fricking way.

:O I hope that they will actually make it then.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x- iFawq Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm
YES KIRK IS VERY HOT! XD
SO IS SPOCK!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 pm
i guess the only person hotter would be casper van dien. ().()  

ranch_and_potatos

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces