Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:15 pm
She laughed at Cole and sat down with her eyes still blue.She continued to read her book and listened to muzic with her feeton the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:52 pm
Yo Isabella You see that mountain 50 miles away. Some guy paid me to make a mountain for his villagers and all that. Right now I got lots of jewels and lots of zeros."  

SSJChocolate

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:10 pm
"Thats excelent."Isabella said smiling."I wonder what your father will say."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:21 am
"Actually my dad showed up in the speed of ligh and took my money and left and all I got was 1 million, thats bull."  

SSJChocolate

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 am
Katherine walks into the room now.
"These people are SO wierd" she thinks to herself.
Everyone stares at her wondering if she is really asking for trouble.
"Anyway I don't think I have fully introduced my self" she says to the girl and boy standing in the room, "I am Katherine and you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Isabella giggles and looks at Katherine."Hello Im the weird girl Isabella and let me guess your a human."Isabella said showing her vampire teeth."And this is Cole that other weird person.I think you better watch what you say in a room full of us weird people or I can turn you into one of us."Isabella said walking around the girl grinning wickedly.  

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:11 pm
"You wont have to worry about me , I'm not a vampire like her. I'm Devil, A human has a soul, I just had a bad moment, so dont make me angry or I'll take your soul and eat it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:59 pm
Katherine laughs- yes you guy are REALLY scary
Anyway it's okay because I guess people wouldn't really call me NORMAL either. Also yes I am human but not mortal if that makes sense? Besides I really am not afraid of you. Hehe.  

Sparkly_Innocence

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm
"Good I really I hate it when people are scared of me it makes their blood taste nasty."She said laughing."But anyway just watch you say and we won't have any problems."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm
Are you trying to get me angry? Katherine warned flames bursting from her fists. Because I wouldn't do that if I were you?  

Sparkly_Innocence

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:09 pm
"Oh sweety your little flames dont scare me."Isabella snapped her fingers and a whole ring of flames surronded the three."I don't think you want to anger me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm
Please that's nothin- Katherine snickers and the room bursts into flames.
Don't make me mad- Katherine says. Suddenly the flames go away and the room reappears undamaged.
Besides people who get on my bad side.... well you'll find out.
But I am not here to fight, I am here to make peace.  

Sparkly_Innocence

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm
"Wow I am so NOT impressed I can make a hurricane come here if I wanted to and if you get on my bad side."Isabella laughs well Cole was a wittness to one of my almost killings.Im here for peace also but I will and I repeat I will get revenge on enimies."Isabella sat down and read her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm
"You should see what I really look like. But that'll be bad for you and me . I killed immortals in my form but got my a** whooped by my old man. And hes the only one that can beat me"  

SSJChocolate

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 pm
Just because you have been here longer than me you think you scare me.( Flames surround the threesome) you think that I am going to bow down to you. (They grow) Well I've got news for you ISABELLA not everyone is here to worship you. So don't be telling me not to get on your bad side. (Flames disappear as Katherine slowly calms down) Oh and trust me, I am a revenge kind of person too. Maybe you should check the school records. (Winks at her) Oh and here is a couple of dollars (Katherine throws two bucks at Isabella) go buy an ice cream cone and be a good little vampire now, because guess what Isabella Mitchel I am here to stay and I ain't goin nowhere else.  
Lake

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff