Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:00 pm
Hmmm.... some more songs I would like to be played are:

Aint Afraid to Die - Dir en Grey
Helena - My Chemical Romance (can't help but like this song)
The Funeral Party - The Cure

and conclude it with the song:
Alive - Superchick

Honestly, there are several songs I'd like to be played.... probably more at a wake, however. I don't like the idea of everyone coming just to cry, let 'em party.

Oh, and, I would like the phrase "Only through death can we gain everlasting life." carved into my coffin and something like a ribbon or what not inscribed with this placed on my chest with a veil over my face, so people can realize it is no longer me they are stareing at.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm
~Christian Woman, Type O Negative (the shortened, 4:27 long version.)
~Give me Novacaine, Green Day
~Good Riddence (Time of Your Life), Green Day (cliche, I know)

:}  

Veronica090

ii-See-Stars-x

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm
Helena by mcr.......  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:20 pm
Theres a lot of people saying helena by mcr here...

Now why excactly? I mean lets forget the fact its an awful song by a terrible band and just focus on the fact, its about the way brothers grandmother dying.  

Rellik San
Crew

Herself Online

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image
        My interest in gothic music probably won't be present at my funeral. I am of the lame sort and will have Danny Boy by John McDermott, my favorite hymns, and the theme from Anne of Green Gables played.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 am
Let's see...
Funeral in Carpathia by Cradle of Filth
and the Requiem Mozart wrote for his own death... (so beautiful)

those two were the only one's I could dish out at this moment of the thought of my inevitable death...  

CemeteryPirate

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 pm
CemeteryPirate
Let's see...
Funeral in Carpathia by Cradle of Filth
and the Requiem Mozart wrote for his own death... (so beautiful)

those two were the only one's I could dish out at this moment of the thought of my inevitable death...

Death is only inevitable if you allow it to be so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Rellik San
helena by mcr

its an awful song by a terrible band

This.  

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm
just a single lone piper on a hill playing "amazing grace", or "Going home" from Rocky Horror over a PA system. That's the only two that really fit me, but for an encore i would have to have "still havn't found what i'm looking for" by U2 from the Josuah tree album.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm
Rellik San

Now why excactly? I mean lets forget the fact its an awful song by a terrible band and just focus on the fact, its about the way brothers grandmother dying.

Keep in mind, we all have different tastes in music. Not to mention, who can say what is good and what is bad music? I personally love that song, always have. The music video is amazing. And, I'm not really afraid of sticking my neck out by saying that. I also love Bon Jovi and I use to be obsessed with Kill Hannah and Hawthorne Heights.  

Angel of the End

Creta the Otaku

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm
I think a song I'd like to be played at my funeral would be Kimi=Hana from Pigstar.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm
Angel of the End
Rellik San

Keep in mind, we all have different tastes in music. Not to mention, who can say what is good and what is bad music? I personally love that song, always have. The music video is amazing. And, I'm not really afraid of sticking my neck out by saying that. I also love Bon Jovi and I use to be obsessed with Kill Hannah and Hawthorne Heights.
There's actually a couple really good music videos to Helena. Have you seen the Sims 2 version? (link to be added when Youtube is running again)
Not going to lie. That video started me on my addiction to Sims 2. Jaydee is brilliant.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:16 am
Angel of the End
Rellik San

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna attack anyone for liking them, unless they are complete fan people. But lets drop personal taste for a second, discuss this on a purely technical level of musicality... and well..... even technically they are at best, mediocre. As a marketing gimmick, they are fantastic, they are the Nirvana of their generation, but given my views on Nirvana, well the less said the better.

Although my other question still stands.... don't the people asking for the song, think its kind of sick, that a song created because the Way brothers grandmother died should be used at their funeral? and I only know that 'cos I have dated MCR fans.... and no I didn't kill them, but I did crucify one of their Gerard Way dolls.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff