Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pita-Ten Roleplay!!! =D (OPENZ!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:29 am
Lyn Waveryn
((Sure, Mosspelt! It could be like how Kyo likes Tohru, but Kagura likes Kyo in Fruits Basket! =D Yay for love triangles!!!))

lol, that happened to me in real life with my friends...except there was like, 4 of us.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 am
Kassi walked away from the private school she belonged too. Today was HORRIBALE!!!! she thought. When are Marlee,a and her gang gonna leave me alone? At least they dont pic on Maria, lia, Jennifer, or her other close friends. Than it would be even worse. But what the heck is soooo wrong about being shy? Or smart? She continued, thinking about her strait A+ score for the past years. Finally, Kassi made it home. She sighed. Than, took out her homework to finish it, (she did most of it during the one-hour study-hall.) than threw it against the wall. Wow, this isnt like me. she thought. Im not this short-temered. So she started to go outside, to take a walk.

One thing she noticed, is that there where no people around. She shuddered. I'll go out later, after dinner. Than I wont feel like there SHOULD be more people. So she went back into the house, planning to come back ot later.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm
(Hey Pantherclaw can Isa be the pet type person for L? Cuz i said she was captured by Demons and used as a pet for them against her will.?)

Isa crawled outside with her Pet Black,
She had no real name for her, so she called her Black "we have to go somewhere" She said to black.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:27 pm
Miyuki stood on the roof of a building, holding Onbu.
"Well Onbu, are you ready for us to begin my training?" she asked, smiling at Onbu. Onbu barked happily, not speaking for now.
"Okay then, let's get this started!" she said energetically. She jumped off the roof onto the ground below, luckily no one saw her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shinichi left his school.
"Hmm, life has been pretty boring lately. I wonder if something exciting will happen soon...?" he mumbled to himself. ((UNFINISHED))  

LeonWavreon

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:11 pm
Europa quietly watched L in secrecy. Occasionally she sighed to herself, wondering if he'll ever notice.
"Hm...he seems very quiet today." She whispered to Calisto. He just snickered and continued spying with Europa.
"I suppose I should train, shouldn't I?" She sighed, taking one last dreamy look at L.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Io gazed at the moonlit shore. In his hand, he held a lily with a wish attatched to it:
Europa, I know you have passed on, but I still feel that you are with me. My wish is this: I want to see you again. Send me a sign that you are watching me.~Io
"Let me know you're here, okay?" He uttered as he headed home.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:04 am
Finally, it was about 12:00 pm. Perfect.No one would be out, and she could just walk around to think about her problems. Her parents would worry if she went out at this hour, so she snuck out through the window. There, grabbing the main branch on the big oak tree in her yard. Which, she climbed down. Than, she walked bck toward the park.
(Duh, Duh, Duuhhh!!!)  

Hunter of Atermis

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 pm
Isa ran and crawled up a tree in the park "we have to...."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:46 pm
((@Dewpool: um... L is the angel. Fuzen is the demon...))

Semina sat on a hill near town, her dragon Fli lieing down in her lap. "I just wish i could meet someone... someone who likes me... the REAL me..." Semina said to herself outloud.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:26 am
(oh i thought l was the demon)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:31 pm
((uh... *checks page again* nope. Fuzen is the demon...))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:10 pm
((Yep Fuzen is my Demon))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 pm
(ok, well can Fuzen be the Demon who captured Isa and forced her to be a pet for them against her will. pwease!?)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 pm
((hey pantherclaw. i gots another idea... i'll pm it to you. its secret... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm
((Ok Feathertail
@Dewpool:No Fuzen doesn't do that he is usally alone))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm
(THATS IT IM MAKING A DEMON!)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers