Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Angels And Demons (Looking for Role Players!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you wish you were?
  Angel
  Demon
  Human
  Angel/Human
  Demon/Human
  Angelic Demon
View Results

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Auroura looked up at him, one eye the normal blue and the other blood red. "I wasn't trying to kill myself. I'm trying to get her to shut up." Auroura got up but started to sway. "I've got to get to school..." she said, absentmindedly. Blood was starting to seep through the back of her shirt at the shoulder blades. "I need to go..." she said before she ran off the street. There was a sharp ripping sound as one feathered wing and one dragon-style wing ripped their way out of her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 pm
"so she has them to" Umbra said to him self as he whatched her run/fly off. He then saw a man start to run in the dirrection that she had gone. "that cant be coincedental" he said as he started to follow the girl himself for two resons. One he wanted to find out more about this girl. And two he thinks there is going to be troblle  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Auroura ran hard, unwilling to be attacked today by the forces of hell. "Why can't I have a normal day?!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she took off down a side street. That's when she caught the sound of more feet then her own. Spinning, the man following her skidded to a stop a few feet away. "Who the hell are you?"
"I'm here to make everything better. Just hear me out." He started to walk closer to Auroura. A long, sinuous tail snaked its way out of his designer pants. "If you just quit fighting your nature, you'll have whatever you want." Aurour backed up as the guy got closer. She was looking defensive as she looked for an exit. In the blink of an eye, the guy was on top of Auroura.

This triggered her off. Eyes washed blood red as Borealis came out. Throwing the guy into the wall off of her, she straightened herself up.
"Feels good to be free," a darker voice purred from Borealis's throat. Looking over at the guy, she continued, "I smelt your lust from a block away, demon. How about you leave now so you can have a running start before I kill you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:32 pm
Umbra runs up just intime to see her throw the demon into the wall. Umbra walks over to the girl and sees her eyes. "Looks like that happend again. Do you need any help." He said in a concerned toan.  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:50 pm
Borealis looked at him with distaste. "You pathetic peon. You really thing someone as perfect as me needs help from a mangy whelp like you?" Borealis walked over to the demon, who had been transfixed in place. Suddenly, he scrambled into a deep bow.
"Oh great Lady Borealis, have mercy," he whimpered. She just glared at the prone figure before her. "We need your power so badly at this time."
"I don't whore out to anyone," she snarled. Reaching into her backpack, she pulled out a 9mm and planted one right into his temple. "You asked for mercy." Borealis lazily looked over at the guy. "I'm Borealis, future ruler of Hell. I will be overthrowing Auroura soon enough. Just don't get in my way." Borealis spread her wings wide. "Now, before I decide to kill you or not, who are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:36 pm
|.*. May I join...? .*.|

Name: Rayn [RAY-in] Blackpool
Race: Angel
Sin: Wrath
Virtue: Patience [sorry, I have the same two as you, Umbra]
Personality: Rayn is patient and quiet, and it takes a lot to anger him. But when you do anger him, he'll rip your guts out... If he's really angry. He can be a little rash when he's pissed. He's violent and slightly dark, and unlike many angels.
Appearance: Rayn

Name: Jazcyle [Jazz] Sax
Race: Demon
Sin: Envy
Virtue: Humility
Personality: Jazz, you could say, hates her own race, and therefore herself. She envies the Angels' holiness and greatness. So much so, that she tries to act like one. She's caring, loving, and hesitates to action.
Appearance:Jazz

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 pm
((Join away! The more the merrier! Just work your way in somehow that I won't have to tell you that you're failing all over the place.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 pm
Rayn's eyes shot open. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his head. "Damn Demons," he muttered, blinking to clear his vision. His apartment was trashed now, covered with blood. Rayn cursed and got off of the hardwood floor of the kitchen and stumbled into the living room, holding his bloodied side.

Two demons lay on his floor, black blood seeping from their wounds in the heart. Rayn, as he walked past them, kicked them, scowling. "Barge into my apartment, why don't you? Now I have to track the third down before he tells all the other demons where I live..." He grabbed his keys and stuffed them in his pocket when he locked his apartment door. He felt weird locking two dead Demon bodies in his apartment, and also walking down the steps in the middle of the day with a ripped open side. Anyone who came out of their apartment would see him. I might be stupid, he thought. But he was already on his way, he might as well go.

The demon was close, Rayn sensed it. He looked down the steps into the sidestreet below, squinting to see. When he'd lost a lot of blood, it lowered his senses below even that of a human, but he could still see the three below. There was a woman, a dark aura around her, seemingly demon, but Rayn sensed something else in her, as with one of the others, who was more off to the side. But the one the woman was pointing something at, probably a gun, was most definatley demon, probably that low-class kind. Rayn recognized him as the last demon who had attempted to kill him in his apartment. Rayn sighed and jumped down the three stories, landing on his feet five feet away from the woman and the demon.

Idiot, he thought to himself. You just became concious, you haven't slept for three days, and you have a giant gash in your side. Think! He made contact with the ground and stumbled, grabbing the wall behind him for support. "What's all this noise coming from outside my apartment?" He asked, imitating the face of a grumpy old man and crossing his arms. "Damn teens these days," he grumbled. He cocked his head at the woman. "'Evening, milady," he said, bowing his head to her, then the other man. At the full demon, however, he scowled. "How the hell did you find my apartment?" he asked.

Avioke

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:57 am
Borealis glared at this new intrusion. "You're going to question a dead creature? Check the bullet hole in his temple." She re-cocked the gun and pointed at the bleeding angel. "Do you want to join him?" She started to shake her head. Auroura was trying to come back forward.
"H-help me p-please," Auroura cried before Borealis shoved her back.
"I'm not going back again," Borealis snarled as she held her head with her free hand. She waved the gun around at both guys standing around her. "Run before I start shooting!" she roared.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 pm
"let me come out... Let me kill the girl and feast upon her blood.... Come on umbra just this once?" A dark voice said inside of umbra. Just like auroura umbra has an iner demon full of wrath. His name is sikaru. "No but i do need you a bit i need just enough to get that gun out of her hands." "ok then." "Stupid demon" Umbra yelled as he ran foward as she turned the gun on him he ran in did a quick lock to her arm makeing her drop the gun then a quick to the stomack to stop her from recovering. "Now relese her" umbra said While throwng a quick jab at the preser point at her neck. Not hard enough to knock her out just to hurt alot. "come on umbra i gave you the power now Spill her blood!" sikaru said while makeing umbras hand jam in to his poket and get the knife. "No!" umbra said as he forced sikaru back and let go of the knife in his pocket. Umbra heaved a sigh of releaf and squated down next to auroura. "are you ok? " he said. then he turned to the new guy. "sorry you had to get invovled. Umbra said apologeticly.  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

iFallenAngel88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Name-Felix Shock
Race-Angelic Demon
Sin-Wrath
Virtue-Patience
Personality-An orphan child at first after his parents died after
they had Felix because when he was born he shocked his parents
once he got out of the womb,A dark and good personality with a
little bit of death to his life everyday he was adopted at the age of four
and three days later his foster parents were killed in a suicidal death
ever since then Felix was a worker of good and evil.
Appearance-User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 pm
Name: Aeon Otium
Race: Angelic Demon
Sin: Wrath
Virtue: Charity
Personality: Stubborn, hyper, determined, outgoing, sly.
Appearance:

Future in Chaos

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm
(OMG SO MANY PEOPLE CHOSING WRATH... NOOOOOOO)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 pm
Felix wakes up to the alarm in the left side on a table beside his bed.
He gets his morning paper and breakfast,then he walks outside his
house and went to the park for a jog.As Felix jogged further on
he ran into this strange man "who are you"Felix said as the man grabbed
Felix's head and put it straight up into a burlot bag "wai..."Felix said as he
finally got out of the bag "who the hell are you and where is this place"Felix said as Felix stepped back and brought his demon dragon out to attack
"Attack o great beast of power attack tht foolish man"Felix yelled out loud
as the beast killed the man the beast sucked up the blood  

iFallenAngel88

Avioke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm
|* Oops, misread that. I thought by "-planted one right in his temple" you meant "pointed to gun at his temple"... Hehe, I should probably read more carefully next time. *|

Rayn raised an eyebrow at her, all politeness gone from his face. "Well that was rude," he said in mock-gentleman, slightly glaring. After a moment he shrugged and kicked the demon. The demon grunted. "I was actually speaking to a soon-to-be-dead creature. Yes, there is a difference." He cocked his head at the dying thing. "Eh, who gives a crap." His eyes turned white as he pointed to it.

The demon screamed, his mouth, ears, nose, and eyes glowing white as he exploded from within. The demon shattered, and Rayn looked back at the woman. "And no, I don't want to join him. I doubt, though, that you could make me. You're a halfbreed, and being half of one thing and half of another isn't exactly better than being a whole of one thing. Your powers for each are limited." Rayn's eyes and face showed no emotion, but his voice was cold. Don't get angry, she's just a b**** of a demon, you can't hold it against her.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff