Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Volstov University (Stevie-Rea & CosmicMoon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CosmicMoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:55 am
That didn't sound too promising, nor did it help in him actually wanting to go to this party. Obviously, this boy had no room in his personality for tact. He threw on a sweater and followed Alex out of the door. "Comforting." He quipped under his breath.

He latched his watch on his wrist and gave Alex a wary smile. "Ready."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 pm
he smiled a cheesy smile "waiting for you" he lit up another butt and took a drag. "I'm guessing you don't smoke?" he offered one to Rhys and smirked a little "it's not gonna kill ya the first time..." he lead Rhys across campus to Greek row "I wish I was dorming over here..."  

Frank_36912

CosmicMoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:50 pm
Of course, he didn't want to be rude and say how he actually felt. Which was that he hated smoking because it was a filthy habit. The smell gets in your clothes, your hair, your very core. No, it wouldn't kill him the first time. However, he's twenty two now and has a vehement dislike of the substance, he's not going to like it anyway. He instead rejected with a curt. "No, Thanks."

When he was being led across Greek Row, Alex let out a little wishful thinking on the fraternity houses. "How come you aren't then?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:55 pm
"there mommies and daddies payed for everything..." he shook his head "my parents said I was lucky they could even pay to send me here... being dirt pore as we are" he put the pack away and took a puff off of the one he had in his mouth "I was forced in to collage... and I'll be the only one that stuck with it and graduated in my whole family..." he shook his head "what a load of crap... Look at me, dirt pore and here to be a writer, funny" he rolled his eyes a little and lead Rhys up the steps of one of the frat houses. He stomped out his butt and opened the door. There was a wall of people already built up  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 pm
[[bump?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 pm
[[bump]]  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 pm
[[Cosmic... you're letting this die...]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:15 pm
[[Cosmic, if you don't want to RP let me know...]]