Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Why do you want to lose weight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you want to lose weight?
  To be healthy
  To look good
  To be different
  To feel good about myself
  For somebody special
View Results

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 am
I really do not NEED to lose the weight but I want to because it could not hurt to lose twenty pounds. It could improve health. And my fiance is a excercise freak, I am a health nut and eat healthy but I need to raise my stamina so I can run with him easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 pm
I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

I don't need to lose weight, per say, but I would look better with a little less fat. I'd also be in much better shape. It was also be good for my self-esteem if I looked better in what I wear.

...don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret.

Honeydew Ice Cream

Tipsy Ladykiller

I Takami Heru I

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 am
I want to lose weight for me health. I ws 156lbs when I was 14 but I didn't start exercising till I was 15. My my was diagnosed with diabetis when I was 15 and two of her brothers have diabetis too so I thought that I would be at risk to have diabetis too one day so I wanted to start doing something healthy for myself and it seems to be working. I am now 17 and I used to be a size 12 but now I'm size 8 but I still exercise everyday at home to keep of the weight and lose 20 more pounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:55 pm
I want to lose weight to look better. I want to work at Hooters when I move into the city and while I go to school, lol. Big aspirations? Definitely.
But yeah, mostly to look better. And so I don't feel bad about myself when I go shopping. I HATE shopping because of the extra weight I have.
D<  

Jezze-a-Belle

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

Tragic Figure

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:20 am
In all honesty, to catch the attention of a guy I'm crushing on. He's just... too good looking to go with someone my size (5'3", 220 lbs), and I'd hate for his first girlfriend to be some sack of potatoes. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 am
I want to lose weight to be a little healthier and most of all to feel better about myself. I'm not fat per se, but I'd prefer taking an inch or two off all around.
And exercising more would probably help with my asthma a little, too.

Yatsuatari

Hopeless Trash

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 am
Meow meow testing meow

ok. Definitely happening all over the forum. Is this happening for other people?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:01 pm
I need to lose weight so I can raise my self esteem. I want to feel attractive.
I could also stand to lose a good 30 pounds just for health reasons.  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

Chief Smokahontas

Tipsy Elder

9,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:04 pm
Well healthier and looks... I have some stretch marks coming in from getting fat D: I need to shed about 25-30 pounds... then I'll be okay. I am 17 and I currently weigh 165... last year around this time I weighed only 150 so I gained about 15 pounds...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:22 pm
I have a couple reasons. The first is pure vanity, because I don't like looking fat and wearing large sizes. The second is my health. I have PCOS and diabetes runs in my family, so I have to be very careful about my blood sugar and weight in order to stay healthy. The closer my weight is to healthy normal, the less likely I'll get diabetes, and the more likely my PCOS will stay under control.  

CherokeeAlex

I Am A Mountie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:50 pm
I'll try and TDLR this as much as possible.
I'm doing its for a lot of reasons. The first and most important reason (for me) is to look better. I'm flabby flab McFlab here, and I wanna be able to shop at the normal teens section at macys, not the grown up, mommy, going to work, womens sections.The second is for my friend, we're weight loss buddies! Another is social acceptance. I realize that the only reason i stay close to like 4 friends is because I don't wanna be rejected by my weight.
TDLR: I'm a fatty, I'm helpen me and my friend, and I wanna be more social.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm
I'd like to lose weight (fat to be precise) to not be so embarrassed shopping for clothes out in public gonk My friends are always like; why dont you like, ever go shopping with us?" I reply, "I just find it boring." I think, "Cuz i know nothing in those stores are gonna fit me, and i hate/fear trying on new clothes."

Plus, I like riding roller coasters and... sometimes my belly wont let me on the ride crying There's plenty of more reasons; but i'd rather not talk about them at the moment -.- (too many perhaps?)  

tikis

Greedy Prophet

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

ericurr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:35 am
i want to feel amazing.
i want to run around buttnaked and love it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:25 pm
I wanna lose weight 'cause, crying in a matter of WEEKS, I gained 50 lbs, and I don't look or feel like myself at all..  

Anime-Trekkie

out of the woods

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:40 pm
Anime-Trekkie
I wanna lose weight 'cause, crying in a matter of WEEKS, I gained 50 lbs, and I don't look or feel like myself at all..

How did that happen? Just curious, not judging. I myself can gain quite a bit in a short period of time.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games