Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:01 am
Hiquel fell silent as he thought about what she had said, i should not encourage thinking such as that, but I was hired to guard her, and they were not specific as to how far I was to go to do so. "Princess I am sorry I have upset you, it was not my intentions..." finally he came to his conclusion, "Anna, you could always just go... under cover of night, with the help of a hired guardian perhaps..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 am
"No I couldn't," she said with a shake of her head. "My father has to many loyal subjects. And I don't want you executed if he finds out you tried to take me away. I'm better off just accepting my fate. Besides you'd have to deliver me to Donnovan anyway. So we'd still be leaving. If I don't go then there is the threat of war and I don't want to harm my people. Not the ones I'm supposed to protect."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:10 am
He smiled sadly, "I am not worthy to guard you Princess, you are the kindest and most noble person I have ever had the privilege to meet, I am sorry I suggested it." He rode in silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 am
"What's the saying? Duty before self?" she asked then shrugged. "I'm so used to protecting others that having you protect me is a drastic change. You've seen my father and his temper," Anna mused wincing at memories long past.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:24 am
"Something along those lines, and yes, I have seen his majesty loose his temper, it was not pleasant, and not very wise. His subjects have refrained from delivering bad news to him sense the messenger..." He fell silent, contemplating, then brightened slightly, "Enough about such sour matters. Tell me, please, how long have you had that magnificent steed, Frostfire was it?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 pm
The white mare gave a snort and shok her head. "Snowflame. I named her thati because she has a fiery temper underneath all of her snowy hair." She gave a soft laugh. "And she's only four...still a little fire breather," she laughed. The sound echoing through the meadow they now were in.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:04 pm
Hiquel laughed with her, "My apologies snowflame, I did not mean to offe-" Darkstar snorted and bucked, causing Hiquel to sweep his eye over the field, he saw the problem and pulled Anna from her horse, slapping it on the rump to get it running, he then pulled the saddle off of Darkstar, and the horse ran. He slammed the saddle into the dirt and took shelter behind it as a volley of arrows struck around the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:10 pm
She hadn't even known what had happened till she saw the arrows wizzen by. She gave a soft scream and buried her face in the folds of his jacket. She peeked out and saw at least a dozen men coming toward them. "Crap," she breathed.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Hiquel drew his twin short swords, "Princess, stay close, do not run away." He then moved forward, killing on of the first to get near with a quick block and stab, then parried two blows from the next two that drew near, disarming one, and severing the hand of the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:58 pm
She was going to be sick, Anna decided, then gave a soft scream when one came to her and grabbed her before she had the chance to run. She fought and then the hand clamped over her mouth, a knife pressed toher throat. "Don't even think about trying to escape," he hissed then looked at Hiquel and smirked.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Hiquel had just killed another by stabbing him in the gut when he heard Anna's muffled scream, he turned and saw the situation, he tossed the sword in his right hand into the air, pulled two throwing daggers out of his sleeve and thew them, hitting the man on his hand and his throat. causing him to drop the knife and loosen his grip on Anna. "Run!" He caught the sword he had thrown just in time to block and kill another, by stopping the mans sword with both of the short swords, then kicking him in the chest, making him fall onto one of the dropped swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:11 pm
She did run. Not stopping. A root made her trip. She gave a soft groan and then got up before running again. Leaning against a tree to catch her breath. She was never going to where a corset again.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:23 pm
As Anna ran, Hiquel managed to parry and dodge several attacks, only killing one when he tripped over the leg of a fallen ally. The group of five left were trying all they could but Hiquel was not allowing them to pass, I need to end this now... He turned and ran at top speed, breathing steadily, he sheathed his right sword and pulled out his last three throwing daggers, He turned and threw the in quick succession, hitting two, the third one would have hit if the man had not somehow dodged at the last possible second, he lost only a few beard hairs. As for the two hit, they had blades poking out of their chest, a lung shot, but he second man had been foolish enough to pull the blade out of his thigh, causing him to bleed out. Hiquel turned to face off against the last three.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm
Anna sank down and coughed. Her throat burned, her lungs ached. She felt as though her entire body was lead. Her father was going to kill her for this. It was her fault that this had happened. If she hadn't insisted upon going out.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm
Hiquel was having a harder time with these last three, they were coordinated, pressed their attacks, they worked together well, he had all ready been cut twice, not deep but it had made him cautious, and them bold. He turned to run again, parrying two of their attacks and just barely blocking the third by twisting so the strike bounced off of his sheath, He ran in the direction that Anna had run, forcing them to chase him "Get back here you coward!" One of the man pulled ahead of the other two, Perfect. Hiquel turned and attacked the mans sword, with his left and stabbing him with his right, twisting the blade before he pulled it out, so the wound would bleed faster, he then jumped back and prepared for the other two. The first to reach him used his charge to thrust at Hiquel, and he was disarmed because of it, and quickly killed. Hiquel turned to the last of the men and saw fear and determination in his eyes. Hiquel threw both of his blades at the man, he managed to dodge the first but the second hit hilt first in the center of the man's forehead, knocking him unconscious. Hiquel panted as he gathered his swords. "Princess it is safe." He pulled a strip of cloth off of his arm and bound the only man alive.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff