Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Guarding the Fallen (Akira S and Zara_the_teenage_Witch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 pm
Once they had gotten to the safety of Rowan's house, Elizabeth fluttered from his arms and had her butterly insect like wings grow larger until they covered her entire tiny like form. She suddenly began to grow larger and larger until she was about a head shorter than Rowan, unfolding her wings and folding them into her back. In a human like form, Elizabeth was a few years younger than Rowan, but short of a wardrobe really. All she had was her tattered white gaudy robe, her long silver hair weaved with lace and ribbon, not even wearing shoes, just silver padding under her feet maybe not even. "You don't mind that I remain in this form in your home do you? I find it a lot easier to travel in and it will give my wings a chance to rest." Elizabeth had the most gorgeous and most innocent smile you could ever see upon the face of an angel that almost seemed lost.

While James was glued to the screen he heard the sound of a stomach rumbling and it definately wasn't his. Turning to look at the tiny barbie doll like creature he sat up on the couch and crossed his legs while eyeing her. Reaching out and putting his index finger on the top of her head he sigh, "Am I going to have to take care of you or something? you're an angel you don't have to eat? and what am I supposed to feed you anyway?" this wasn't going to bold well later on...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:04 pm
"I don't mind..." He looked at her for a few moments, making a list of extra things he'd need to get next time he was at the store. He looked at her, "Let's get you some clothes, then some food." He went into the kitchen, thinking about the smile she'd given him.

She crossed her arms over her stomach, then figured that it would be better to be in full form, but decided against it. "I'll get food myself, where's the kitchen?" she asked.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:14 pm
"I'll come with you then!" Elizabeth exclaimed while trying to run to the kitchen but tripping over her own feet. "Oww...I guess I'm not used to walking in a human like body..." she moaned while standing up and walking to the kitchen. While she did she took note of his house and where everything was before standing close by him, blinking a couple times in wonder and awe. "You don't have to buy me any clothes, I'm fine with wearing these...after all, we're only given one robe when we enter heaven...after I became part of the fallen pieces of your robe is stripped from you and your confined to earth. But with your help I'll be able to go home again so please, anything you wish me to do I will." walking behind him, she floated a bit so she was just slightly taller and began to massage his shoulders. "I cannot leave until I grant your wish."

Grabbing her by her clothing and lifting her up in the air straight across his face, James blew at her gently before dropping her on a pillow. "No dice little missy, just tell me what you eat and I'll make it. I can't risk you breaking anything in here..." it was like having a younger sibling or a baby to take care of. In this case this angel was a pixie...it was going to take a lot out of this busy man's schduele to take care of her, especially since she was supposed to take care of him. "I didn't even know you guys ate things...in greek mythology the name of the God's food was called Ambrosia and if you're looking for that we definately don't have any in this time demension." he laughed while getting up from the couch and walking back to the kitchen, letting the TV run so he could still listen to what was going on in his show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:22 pm
"Well," he looked at her before she began to massage his shoulders. He relaxed a bit, then heard her say something. "My wish?" he murmured, trying to think of what he'd wished for. Sure there were the obvious ones, but he didn't really want anything right then.

"I'll be fine," she kicked a bit, struggling before he let her go. "I eat whatever you eat when I'm here," she crossed her arms over her chest, "I wouldn't have broken anything," she grumbled as she followed him.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:28 pm
Smiling Elizabeth continued before peering her head around his to whisper into his ear softly, "you don't have to think of one right now, but whenever you think of a wish...anything you want if I grant it." floating back down to the ground Elizabeth took his arm and smiled. "Will you take me shopping with you then?" she almost begged, resting her head against his warm and strong arm against her cold and fragile skin.

Taking out some milk and putting it a little shot glass, cutting up a straw as well he handed it to her and watched her drink. "No offence you...but you couldn't even hold up a teaspoon." James crossed his arms on the table and eyed her with his deep golden brownish eyes watched her intently. "Oh..since I'm stuck with you and all, I'm James, what's your name?"

((i'm going to bed now, i'll post later byebye night!))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:15 pm
Rowan looked at her for a few moments, imagining what he'd done to get into this predicament. He could wish for something off the top of his head and insignifigant, but then this little angel would have to leave. And he didn't really want that at the moment.

Stella looked at him for a beat, almost glaring. She stepped away from the glass, "I could!" she huffed, beginning to grow into her human from. "I'm Stella," she said when she finished growing.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 pm
Walking around the city, Elizabeth clung to Rowan's arm while looking around the city, in awe to finally be able to walk around not being invisible. Although it looked rather odd to see a girl in boy's clothing it would have to do until she bought clothes of her own.
"Would you perphaps tell me a little bit about yourself Rowan?" Elizabeth asked softly while looking up to him, she had a lot of people staring at her for her strange appearance and strange choice in clothes, even eye her or say crude things behind her back but she did well to ignore them.

"Woah!" James was sort of taken back when she grew into her human form. She was actually kinda cute if he took the time to look properly, "okay...so you can do things for yourself...if you can look like that why travel in a mini form?" he asked leaning against the counter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:39 pm
Rowan felt a bit annoyed with the things people were saying, but didn't do anything about it. He was thinking to himself when she asked him to tell her about himself.
"Um..." he pondered a little bit.

Stella picked up the glass again and began to drink again. She looked at him, "It's easier," she replied, finishing her milk.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:40 pm
"Hm?" Elizabeth blinked as they walked into a grocery store, "is something wrong...are you worried about what you can tell me? I'm sure it's nothing bad." she gave that same innocent smile while going to get one of the carts the humans were pushing around to gather food. She looked so cute and innocent, and yet so unkept in a such and adorable way...it's no wonder people were talking about her behind her back she was just plain weird.

James didn't understand why it was easier but walked back to the couch and lay down to watch TV, "alright so explain to me why you're my guardian angel or whatever and what exactly you want with me, cause it'd be great if I could have you out of my house as soon as possible." he knew he was being really mean about it but how was he going to explain this...to anyone who saw her...if they could see her.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:11 pm
He shook his head, "Nothing of importance,"
Okay, she was cute. It was hard not to admit. He sighed, grabbing a cart and going to the hygiene aisle. He grabbed a toothbrush, and tried to figure out what kind of shampoo to get her. For blondes, for brunettes, curly, straight? What? He reached for the familiar Head and Shoulders brand, maybe that'd be okay. If not... well... he'd deal with that later.

Stella sat down next to him, leaning back and trying to think how to explain it. "I don't really know why I was assigned to you," then she looked at him, a bit hurt. "Why do you want me gone?" she asked, Her voice and posture suddenly drooping. "I'm here to protect you..."  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:44 am
((You disappeared for like....forever, you could have told me what was going on, I stopped checking cause I thought you left))

Walking around Elizabeth gathered some foods from receipes she'd memorized before she became a fallen angel, filling up the cart with very healthy foods and some...junk food persay and met up with Rowan before they checked out. "There must be something you can tell me about yourself Rowan, after all we'll be spending quite a bit of time with each other. To be honest I'm not sure how long...at least until I'm summoned back by the angel council." Elizabeth wasn't usually this happy, probably because she was close to Rowan her chosen master was the reason she weas always so cheerful. They paid for the food and carried it back to his apartment, Elizabeth still getting some weird looks from people but she decided to ignore it, "what do you do for a living, where's your family?" she kept asking.

'Oh boy...' James thought to himself and sigh, "look it's not that I don't want you here I don't need protecting, there's nothing to protect me from I'm not wanted or anything this place is perfectly safe..." he rolled his eyes and kept flipping the channels. He couldn't help but feel sorry for this angel and didn't want her to leave and get caught by someone else, "but if you really have to stay then stay...just don't make it such a big deal."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am
Rowan scratched his head, "Well..." he paused, "I work at a hot dog stand after my classes on most days, I study music at- it doesn't matter, and my family lives in California," he looked at her. "So... let's go get you some new clothes."

"Okay," she rubbed her hands together. "What are we going to watch?" she asked, watching him switch the channels. She pulled her legs up to her chest, having a slight craving for popcorn.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 pm
Elizabeth found everything about Rowan interesting, even the part about working at a hot dog stand and studying music, however the part about getting new clothes was a new concept she didn't fully understand.
"What do I need clothes for? what's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" she asked tilting her head slightly still walking along side him. Her supposed sun dress was as tattered a she was and she kinda almost looked homeless or something...but still had that fallen angelic look to her. She knew that humans changed clothes a lot but for angels what was the point, it was unnecessary.

"Uhhh haven't quite figured that out yet...there's not much on at like 5 in the afternoon and I don't suppose you guys have TV, what do you want to watch, you're the guest after all." James sat up properly so he wasn't a complete lazy bum and rubbed his eyes a while, still sort of looking over at her, observing her strange behavior and presence, questioning why exactly she was here, what purpse did she serve in his circle of life.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 pm
"Because, that dress, although you look nice in it, is tattered and dirty," he said simply, "We need to get you something new, so that you look nice and clean. Maybe if you do, then you can get a job and occupy yourself while I'm at school and work."

Stella looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows. "Do you have... video cassettes?" she said, trying to remember the last time she'd come down. Yeah, video tapes were what they used. It didn't occur to her that technology had advanced more.  

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:48 pm
"A job...?" she asked tilting her head, again something she didn't quite understand the need for. "What would I need a job for I'm an angel, I can just wait for you at home, cook, clean, do anything else that needs doing around the house. Besides what sort of work would I do? I'm not good at anything other than cooking and cleaning..." now that she thought about it a little Elizabeth seemed sort of helpless and didn't know more than the basics.

James couldn't help but laugh at her patting her head, "we don't use those anymore, it's all DVD or satellite right now. There's a collection on the wall over there by the TV if you want to look." he jerked his thumb to the large black shelf beside his TV with the vast amount of DVDs and extra remotes he used for satelite purposes. "This is going to take a long long time to get used to."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff