Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Ryousuke groaned as he opened his eyes. "ngh....what happened?" He mumbled as he looked at the area. "Wait....this place was in ruins a few seconds ago....what happened...." He held his head wincing. "oww...my head" He then looked up seeing someone. "Oh...Hello....my name is Ryousuke....are you a surviver?" he said placing one of his hands on the hilt of his sword. "If not...I may have to strike you down"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm
"Whoa now let's not do anything we'll regret. I'm a survivor alright, and i don't any trouble." Axel offered a hand "The name's Axel Monter."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm
He let go of the sword hilt and took Axel's hand. "Nice to meet you..." He smiled slightly. "its good to see someone else survived and im not the only one...hopefully more people appear sometime soon..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm
"Yeah, hopefully we can find others." Axel went to the door of the untainted building. "Maybe we can find something useful inside the this building."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:09 pm
"Yes we should....we may find some supplies" He said as he walked over to the door and opened it stepping inside while placing a hand on his sword hilt.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Arekkusa, or 'Rekky' reacting to the odd yet powerful surge of energy, landed on a nearby building. Worried that some may see her angel/demon wing, she made them disappear and then stood at the edge of the top of the building. "Well.. i shouldve gotten down before i did that." she muttered to herself. She turned and froze, hearing noises from inside the building below. She tried to wipe the worry from her face and sat, in a meditation pose, in an act to calm herself down.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:13 pm
"Kinda hoping this building belonged to a weapons dealer. i could really use a better weapon than this pipe," Axel lowered his tone a bit. "even though i am walking matchstick." Walking inside the building, Axel yelled, "HELLO?! ANYONE HOME?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Ryousuke chuckled and continued walking. "Wait....someone is here" He mumbled as he placed his hand on his sword. "I don't know why.....but I can sense someone near here....well whatever...lets just keep moving" He called out as he went up to a door and opened it. "Well Axel....its your lucky day...this is someone's weapon storage....so there must be supplies somewhere else" He said as he ran up a flight of stairs and looked around.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:10 pm
She, on the building roof, in a meditation pose, continued muttering to herself. "please dont be hostiles.. please dont be hostiles.." In an act of both sleep, and worry she fired a pulsing beam of energy into the sky. Her eyes flung open in shock. its okay.. maybe no-one heard that?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:17 pm
Name: Haruka
Race: werewolf
Affinity: darkness, earth
Weapon: nothing but her claws and teeth
Power: the ability to control creatures
Bio: Was hiding in a shrine deep underground, where a human; long ago, sealed her.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(but of course with a longer tail....and regular wolf ears)  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Axel looked in awe at the array of weaponry. "Seems like someone was ready for the apocolypse!" Axel dropped his pipe and armed himself an assortment of equipment. "Ok let's see here, combat knife...check. Colt 45...check...." He was stopped by a sound that came the roof. "What the...?" Axel ran to check it out muttering along the way, "Please be an angel."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm
Haruka stared up at the sky, as she stood on a path. "i wonder if there is any food near...." just as she finnished thinking that a smell wafted to her, she didnt really recognize it, so she went walking and found a building, she definitley smelled SOMETHING, not knowing what, she crept into it and with her wolf-like eyes, and nose could smell what seemed like....one of the creatures that sealed her up for thousands of years.... and her thinking they may know where there is some food... she attempted to make friends, she broke out a howl. and said in her human voice "hello? who is here? do not be afraid, i am only a harmless creature. i mean you no harm, i only want food, i've been wandering around, and havent been able to find food. i merely want help...." and so she stood there waiting for a response.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 pm
Axel stopped running up the stairs upon hearing the female voice. He thought to himself, "Ok, do people usually howl when speaking?" He went down the stair to see who it was. He answered back to the call, "Are you, friend or foe?" He drew his gun breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:55 pm
Ryousuke heard the howl and turned but stopped as he decided to keep moving up the stairs. "Is there anyone here!" He yelled down the halls while having his dagger out in a defensive stance as he kept walking. "There has to be someone there...." He then ran up the stairs. "Hopefully I didn't make a mistake leaving axel behind" He mumbled as he continued running.  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm
She couldnt decide whether or not to call back, but she found herself shifting into a shadow and reforming one floor below the roof. "Um.. yeah, someone is here." She quietly said.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff