Reply Peanut Butter Chaos
just another thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's a poll!
  Yay more random! (positive)
  Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you. (negative)
  *pees in the public swimming pool* ...God I love sudoku! (poll whore)
  WTF is going on? (confused)
View Results

Krell356

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:35 am
stuff. I believe that always sums it all up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 pm
*glares*funny smartass...you love testing my patience dont you?  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 am
I test everyones patients. No one ever seems to have enough of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:06 pm
well i havent killed you yet have i?  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Very good point, though that could just be me not trying hard enough to annoy you. I'll agree with you however due to not wanting to explain to the doctor on how my face got caved in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:40 am
thats probably a good answer  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 am
Yes, though it does seem to lack in the philosophical department. I need to find a few good people to debate with. I feel like screwing with some peoples minds.

I have a completely meaningless idea that is true for the most part but has no real purpose other than to be used to make people think deep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:06 am
well post it here and lets talk about it...not like theres much else to do anyway  

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 am
ok but if anyone's brain starts hurting you have been warned.

The idea I've been bouncing around and have refined recently is that EVERYTHING is just a concept.

There is no: one language, single definition of anything, way to classify what is or isn't art. Many people already know that, but wrap your mind around this... even numbers and math are nothing more than a concept as well.

These things are all made up. True or not, usable or not, it doesn't change the fact that they are just representations of things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:54 am
*sits down and begins thinking*
Hmmmm
*head explodes*  

Alister_King
Captain

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm
while what you say is true everything that you can think of is only just a concept...i mean even money...there is not a single concept that humanity has come up with that isnt just a concept....i mean even everything you think to be true is only just a concept created by human minds...and as a society bent on trying to make everything understandable and explainable it will only grow worse and worse  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:37 pm
yup, but the real question is can you wrap your mind around it without losing your mind?  

Krell356

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:56 pm
well mentally the average human mind is always so content with knowing what it knows that putting anything that goes against the norm in front of it would cause utter and complete choas and destruction...because once you tell them that money is only a concept and isnt a truth then they will freak because they have spent their lives on making something that is worthless....so no normal people cannot wrap their minds around the concept that what they think they know isnt nessicarily true its just something force fed to us and we in turn are forced to believe its true  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:44 pm
This whole talk of concepts has thrown my into the concept of good and evil realm. I really wish there was a fine line on those. it's so easy to cross without even noticing.  

Krell356

Rogue Angelus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 am
theres no such thing as good and evil yet again only a concept to keep social order and chaos from running amuk...besides things that are good and evil really dont matter all that much...i mean hell if something lets say chocolate was evil for some unknown reason it wouldnt stop me from eating it and enjoying it....the whole idea is that you have to be ok with it...i wouldnt give a damn if chocolate was evil aslong as i still enjoyed it the same  
Peanut Butter Chaos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff