Reply Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm
I dunno about you George,but I'm certainly a big blue elephant married to a turtle.XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm
Actually, what is the gender of this turtle?  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 am
If it's a boy,than I bet his name is Alan Devine and he's an actor.^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
If it's a boy,than I bet his name is Alan Devine and he's an actor.^_^[/quote
Oh bloody hell! XP

GeorgeStow
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 am
GeorgeStow
Fairy Alchemist 96
If it's a boy,than I bet his name is Alan Devine and he's an actor.^_^

Oh bloody hell! XP

Sorry,couldn't help myself.XP  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:54 am
My kid is hogging my dsi! It's not fair!!!!  

Frostycakes DLX

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:23 am
Frostycakes DLX

I wanna DSi.T T XP  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:55 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Frostycakes DLX

I wanna DSi.T T XP

They are awesome Fairy! I'm not even a huge fan of video games. I love the camera and music function. My boy keeps taking photo's of himself, messing them up and calling them "Picasso!". Weirdo *rolls her eyes*  

Frostycakes DLX

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:59 pm
Frostycakes DLX
Fairy Alchemist 96
Frostycakes DLX

I wanna DSi.T T XP

They are awesome Fairy! I'm not even a huge fan of video games. I love the camera and music function. My boy keeps taking photo's of himself, messing them up and calling them "Picasso!". Weirdo *rolls her eyes*

Is it really worth spending money on if you already have a Ds(no, not a Lite, a DS).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 am
GeorgeStow
Frostycakes DLX
Fairy Alchemist 96
Frostycakes DLX

I wanna DSi.T T XP

Is it really worth spending money on if you already have a Ds(no, not a Lite, a DS).

I have a DS too,not a Lite,an original proper DS.^_^
Only one in the country who still has one.XP
What really bugs me about my friends is that they keep calling the DS/DS Lite a "Nintendo"....IT'S A FLIPPING DS MADE BY NINTENDO!Grrrrr....

Fairy Alchemist 96

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:19 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
Frostycakes DLX
Fairy Alchemist 96
Frostycakes DLX

I wanna DSi.T T XP

What really bugs me about my friends is that they keep calling the DS/DS Lite a "Nintendo"....IT'S A FLIPPING DS MADE BY NINTENDO!Grrrrr....

LOL. Only teachers can make that mistake in my country!:invisibleXD:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:41 am
GeorgeStow
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
Frostycakes DLX
Fairy Alchemist 96
Frostycakes DLX

I wanna DSi.T T XP

Without a doubt, the dsi is way better than the DS and DS Lite. My son has a DS. I bought him a DS Lite and he lost it so he's back to using the DS until he can prove that he deserves a DSI 3nodding

It's the larger, brighter screen, better sound, cool camera's and audio functions that make it better. The only downside is that it can't play GameBoy games.

I'm in no way an expert, and not even really a huge video game fan, but I have a DSI and just got Moleje one too. They are cool.

Frostycakes DLX

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 am
Frostycakes DLX
GeorgeStow
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
Frostycakes DLX

Without a doubt, the dsi is way better than the DS and DS Lite. My son has a DS. I bought him a DS Lite and he lost it so he's back to using the DS until he can prove that he deserves a DSI 3nodding

It's the larger, brighter screen, better sound, cool camera's and audio functions that make it better. The only downside is that it can't play GameBoy games.

I'm in no way an expert, and not even really a huge video game fan, but I have a DSI and just got Moleje one too. They are cool.

Will you get me one? :invisibleXD:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 pm
GeorgeStow
Frostycakes DLX
GeorgeStow
Fairy Alchemist 96
GeorgeStow
Frostycakes DLX

Will you get me one? :invisibleXD:

If your getting George one,can I get one too?XP  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Frostycakes DLX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:42 pm
*sends over 2 invisible, pretend, and absolutely free DSI's to George and Fairy*  
Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff