Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:11 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa's eyes widened, "What did you forget?" she inquired. She looked around the room and didn't see anything of his around.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:31 pm
"Now I don't feel as foolish, I forgot the dishes." He gathers the plates and silverware, "I'll see you tomorow..." He leaves the room and walks to the home ec room.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Karissa glanced around her room after Alaric left. She hopped up and turned on some music, just so it wouldn't be completely quiet. Karissa hated silence, it freaked her out. She sat down at her desk, and opened her books to study, but ended up drawing random things that came to her mind. Many of the pictures were of Alaric, but some weren't.

((In my book, there is a witch named Alaric!! It made me think of you!))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm
(( redface wow what book is it? We have a spy. eek ))

Alaric quickly cleaned the dishes and pots he used to cook, then locked the home ec. room and returned the key. He studied for about ten minutes before pulling out a book, then read for an hour. Right before bed he went through a few katas, then went to bed. He was sleeping for under a minute before he opened his eyes again, now mostly a brilliant emerald green. Time to find out why they think Karissa is so cool. He rolled out of bed landing softly, then climbed out of his window and scaled the wall to the ground. Keroth stuck to the shadows as he walked silently to the girls rooms. Which one is hers...  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm
((Night World. Its about all the good night things, Shape shifters, Vampires Werewolves, and Witches! ))

Karissa glanced at her clock, it was getting late, but Karissa was not tired at all. She frowned, and pulled out her piccolo. She began to blow air through, not enough to make a sound though, and run through songs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 pm
Keroth stood under Karissa's window, then began to climb the wall until he was just under it, with his fingertips on the sill. He reached up and tapped softly on the glass.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Karissa got off of her bed and walked over to the window. She glanced out the window, and didn't see anyone. She shrugged and sat back on her bed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:52 pm
Keroth frowned and pulled himself up so he could see into the window and tapped on the glass again.  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 pm
Karissa jumped at the next tapping. Regardless she walked over to the window. Her heart slowed when she saw it was Alaric. She opened the window, and offered her hand to help him in.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm
He took her hand and accepted her help, "Hello, sorry about startling you, but doors are over rated. Karissa right?"  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Karissa helped him in, and sat on her bed. "Scaring your friend is in though, right?" she asked. Then she nodded when he said her name.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm
"I didn't mean to scare you though." He holds out his hand, "And we can't be friends until we know each other. I'm Keroth."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Karissa raised her eyebrow, and reluctantly shook his hand. "I am Karissa.. and I am confused. Who is Keroth? Alaric mentioned another, Hiquel... but he said there were only two of you."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:21 pm
"I see, so they still don't know about me, do they... I do stuff when Alaric goes to sleep." He looks around the room, "Very colorful..."  

daystar50

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:25 pm
Karissa nodded, "I like color. It makes things interesting." was her explanation. "It keeps me happy, and being happy is best."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff