Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
DarkClan and LightClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm
Btw, they are all girls.

*Swiftstar rolled her eyes, then ran over to Dewpool and knocked her to the ground* jeez.... and here i thought you were an actual threat! but i guess not... *all the other cats laughed*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:47 pm
((nice sign. can you start the roleplay off though?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:12 pm
((Can I join?
Cat name- Ashcloud
Clan-Darkclan
Rouge?-Clanborn
Gender- Tom (Male)
Kin- none
Position?-warrior
Personality- a bit quiet but friendly and caring
Picture- User Image
))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:55 pm
((yay!! ANOTHER PERSON!!! now we can start... but i still don't know how.... ugh...i'm not good at starting a roleplay out other than the ones that i make [even though i didn't make any yet. but i'm making a guild, so that counts.... sort of....]))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:02 am
(Alright, but I guess we can make up random rouges as the rp goes along.)

Moonstar walked over to Mossrock. "All cats over 6 moons, please come join under Mossrock, for a meeting of DarkClan." She watched as her Clan gathered below. "I'm sure, some of you have noticed the rouges in DarkClan territory, have you not? They have been catching prey, and leaving before there are any fights. I have spoke with Twilightstar at the gathering, and it hasent happened to her yet. But I will tonight, at full moon." she continued. "Now, this meeting is over, unless any cats need to add something?" Moonstar asked the Clan. "What about the kits?!" Appleleaf asked before Moonstar barley got that last second out, worried. "The rouges might take them!" "Dont worry, we will have extra patrols, and make sure that all the cats-Kits to Elders- are safe. "Moonstar reussured her. "Anything else before I anounce the cats going to the gathering?" Moonstar asked again.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:05 am
((HONEY!!!!))
((Post if you want to go to,*clears throat* the GATHERING!!!! (for both clans! ^.^)))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 pm
((ok. when does the gathering start? and i was a little comfused on this part:

Mosspelt_Of_Moonclan
"I have spoke with Twilightstar at the gathering, and it hasent happened to her yet. But I will tonight, at full moon." she continued.

what is she basically saying? its in a very confusing way...))

Spottedtail sat at the entrance to the medicine cat's den, her tail wrapped around her paws. It looks like i will have more cats to heal with all these rouges, but so far, no one has fought yet... the medicine cat thought. oh well... when the time comes to heal, i will heal, just like always...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:08 pm
Ashcloud looked at his leader If I see any of thoose rouges they're going to wish they were never born  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm
Spottedtail walked over to Ashcloud. "Hey there Ashcloud. How are you?" Spottedtail asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm
"Good,you?"Ashcloud said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:23 pm
"Pretty well. If i was a warrior, i'd ask you to hunt with me, but i'm a medicine cat..." Spottedtail said. "would you like to help me find some herbs? I need to go get some marigold and cobwebs incase we DO end up fighting with the rouges..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm
"Sure,"Ashcloud said to Spottedtail.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:51 pm
"Thanks. Lets go," the medicine cat said, then she lead the way out of camp, Ashcloud following.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Ashcloud followed Spottedtail out of camp and into the forest.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff