Certainly not gas prices!
  ..or the economy. T.T
View Results

s u n n y _ l o t u s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop
Awwww...I know this really cute song by DBSK, but
the only problem is that it's in Japanese... crying .
It's called Why Did I Fall In Love With You. 3nodding
Yeah...it's not in Korean, but when I think of a romantic and
cute song, this song comes to my mind. ^^

Uhhh it's a cute song but it's a ballad but the message is kinda sad. Even the music video is sad. And it's also a hard song to pronounce the words cause it kinda goes by fast. So that might not be the best to sing to her.

Yeah...sorry... crying
How about U by Super Junior? biggrin
The beat is very catchy and the dance is, too. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm
colorful_lollipop
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop

Uhhh it's a cute song but it's a ballad but the message is kinda sad. Even the music video is sad. And it's also a hard song to pronounce the words cause it kinda goes by fast. So that might not be the best to sing to her.

Yeah...sorry... crying

Lol~! Maybe but i'm not really the one choosing but U is kinda up beat and i think he might be looking for a ballad.  

chowchowpup713

s u n n y _ l o t u s

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:34 pm
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop

Yeah...sorry... crying

Lol~! Maybe but i'm not really the one choosing but U is kinda up beat and i think he might be looking for a ballad.

Oh...okay. ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 pm
colorful_lollipop
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop

Yeah...sorry... crying

Oh...okay. ^^

I like those songs alot tooo ~!! Good choices but his situation......Sorry ^^;  

chowchowpup713

s u n n y _ l o t u s

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:55 pm
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop
chowchowpup713
colorful_lollipop

Yeah...sorry... crying

Oh...okay. ^^

I like those songs alot tooo ~!! Good choices but his situation......Sorry ^^;

That's okay! 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:50 pm
i would die if some boy sing me Miduhyo by DBSK..... lmao by die i meant meltingly dying.

so i think Miduhyo(believe) will be a wonderful song for you to sing, since the meaning of it is actually saying "believe in my love" :]

p.s. i would wanna see you sing to her, RECORD IT lmao jk

sea-rover

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:55 pm
a z n l o l l i e
i would die if some boy sing me Miduhyo by DBSK..... lmao by die i meant meltingly dying.

so i think Miduhyo(believe) will be a wonderful song for you to sing, since the meaning of it is actually saying "believe in my love" :]

p.s. i would wanna see you sing to her, RECORD IT lmao jk

Lol~!!! I'm listening to it right now ~!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm
Wow... Thanks for all the support people. O_O Didn't think there'd be this much response.

Uh... *wade through responses*

@chowchowpup713: She's Chinese, but sings fluently in Korean, Jap, Mandarin, Canto and English. So as far as comprehension goes she'd either know the song or understand bits and pieces.

@everyone else: Big big thanks for all the suggestions. =D I'm just having trouble with the language barrier and transposing chords. -.-;; stressed

@ a z n l o l l i e: I think I'd die of embarassment if that ever got onto the web. sweatdrop  

Azn Fcuk

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Azn Fcuk
Wow... Thanks for all the support people. O_O Didn't think there'd be this much response.

Uh... *wade through responses*

@chowchowpup713: She's Chinese, but sings fluently in Korean, Jap, Mandarin, Canto and English. So as far as comprehension goes she'd either know the song or understand bits and pieces.

@everyone else: Big big thanks for all the suggestions. =D I'm just having trouble with the language barrier and transposing chords. -.-;; stressed

@ a z n l o l l i e: I think I'd die of embarassment if that ever got onto the web. sweatdrop

WOAH !!!!!!!!! yea use the korean ones their easier for you to pronounce maybe. BUT WOAH ! She knows lots of languages ~!!!! Good luck. and if those don't work for you i still have some that would work.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 am
Isn't anyone else curious of how this thing went?

@_@  

-Dotted-Delete

Tsulani

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm
I'm curious...

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:42 pm
Not much to tell unfortunately. Turns out one of my best mates and her already had a thing going and I didn't know.

I had planned all this when she was visiting family in the U.S. and intended to surprise her as soon as she got back. (I worked at the airport at the time, so going there on a weekly basis was no big deal)
Unbeknownst to me my friend essentially asked her out online and she accepted when he picked her up.

(Good God, this is sounding more and more like a Taiwanese drama..)

So that left me pretty much torn up. I can neither pursue the girl I once felt so much for, and neither can I ever let anyone else know of anything.
Fear of confusing and hurting her, destroying the bond between my friend and I would be more painful than this.

Anyways, kudos at the very least for helping out.

Thanks, APG. ^^  

Azn Fcuk

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:34 pm
Awwwwwww!!! I'm sorry to hear that. But you know you could wait for your chance to get her or you can look for another girl, but that was really sweet of you to do that for her but didn't get the chance to. Cheer up!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 pm
I'm fine by now, it's been a good 6 months since all this happened.
Doesn't matter though, because I feel like I'd be backstabbing my friend if I made a move or simply be a rebound.

(so, yeah, severing all feelings is the only option ninja )  

Azn Fcuk

chowchowpup713

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 pm
Azn Fcuk
I'm fine by now, it's been a good 6 months since all this happened.
Doesn't matter though, because I feel like I'd be backstabbing my friend if I made a move or simply be a rebound.

(so, yeah, severing all feelings is the only option ninja )
. Awwww I'm sorry to hear that but maybe it just means u two weren't meant to be. But yea ur right u shouldn't make a move and just reboundin would also be bad but u should use this plan for future reference, it would really come in handy! u can also ask me or set up another topic for songs again! Good luck n the future!  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff