Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Total Drama Island, The Roleplay! FINALLY OPENZ!!! =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:06 pm
Dewpool
SweetasChoco-latte
Sign-up Form:
Name: Selina
Bio (Your past, interests, all that stuff): Well, my parents are both German, but I speak English almost as well as German. I like reading, s you might see me with a book in my hand. It could be in 1 of 3 languages: German, English, or French, which is the language I'm taking now. I take school seriesly, and I like writing. But my main passion is sports, preferably Football; or Soccer, as most of you see it. (like i said, she's European.
Personality: Kind, and fair, but competitive.
Pic: Click Here
Other: She has an accent, and Green eyes, instead of red like in her photo.
(Optional!) Why do you want to apply for the show, and what would you use the money for if you won?: Many things. Who wouldn't want that much money?!

(you have to have to, boy and girl idk why but you do)

((Dewpool's right. The reason is that not enough people would join, so I decided to have people make 2 characters each, so there would be enough))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 am
(we can post now?)  

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:20 pm
+ Selina

Sign-up Form:
Name: Luke
Bio: He is German also, but speaks English better than German. He's into sports, and writing.
Personality: He is kind, and id a good sort about the teasing of his accent, and not being full American.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: Both hs parents are in Germaney for two years, so he lives with his aunt in California. She is German and Dutch.
Optional(What would you do with the money, if you won?): He would use it to save up for a sports car, and give his family, (including his aunt) the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Mosspelt_Of_Moonclan
+ Selina

Sign-up Form:
Bio: He is German also, but speaks English better than German. He's into sports, and writing.
Personality: He is kind, and id a good sort about the teasing of his accent, and not being full American.
Other: Both hs parents are in Germaney for two years, so he lives with his aunt in California. She is German and Dutch.
Optional(What would you do with the money, if you won?): He would use it to save up for a sports car, and give his family, (including his aunt) the rest.

((Are you and SweetasChoco-late the same person? Just wondering since you said + Selina))  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 am
((Can we start?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:37 pm
((Mmm, soon. I need to get just a few more to join, k?))  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm
(('Kay!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 pm
Dew-Chan ran out of the boat, followed by Kicha-Kun "Come Kicha-Kun we hurry now!" she shouted in her best language.

"im coming!" He shouted behind her

Dew-Chan Fell in the water "help!" she called.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:53 pm
((Fine, I guess we can start, but don't post a lot! Melody is Red, Nathan is Orange))

Next came Melody.
"Um, hello everyone," she murmured cautiously, pulling her luggage out onto the dock. She looked around, not noticing the other two yet.
"Oh, um, no one is here yet..." she told herself, feeling dorkish.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm
"Dew-Chan get out of the water!" Kicha-Kun shouted

"i would but....." Dew-Chan said  

Currently Dead Account

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 pm
Ashlyn burst out of built with a wave of excitement. "Hello Total Drama Island!!!" and ran onto the dock. "Eh? Swimming? Count me in! I hope their's sharks!" With that she cannonballed into the water.

~.~.~

Lex came out with a smirk. "Hey, 'bout time we came." with his backpack slung over his shoulder, he walked onto the dock.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 am
"no Swimming!" Dew-Chan said "Fell in!"

Kicha-Kun Glared in a Happy way at her.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Nathan arrived next.
"Yo, everyone! Nathan's in the hizzle!" he yelled. He noticed Melody and tried flirting with her.
"Hey, cutie. Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" he said.
"Well, it is a nice, warm day, and we're at an island..." she noticed, oblivious to understanding that he was flirting with her. He just looked at her weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:41 am
"Help!" Dew-Chan shouted again, Kicha-Kun went up to the edge and pulled her out. "ill be back" she said and went to a room, she came back in her favorite outfit, a brown-black dress with a belt around the waist and a Barret hat with a pink flower, she also snuck her pet cat Moon with her.

(Nathan is free to flirt with Dew-Chan if he wants she is pretty after all.)  

Currently Dead Account

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 am
Lyn Waveryn
Mosspelt_Of_Moonclan
+ Selina

Sign-up Form:

((Are you and SweetasChoco-late the same person? Just wondering since you said + Selina))

Yup. I felt like making another account...  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff