Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Summer Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niamh willow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:28 pm
I'm thinking about attending this next year.

Luckily I live close by. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:33 pm
Wow...I wish I didn't live in the opposite corner of the country. I'd try to attend.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:10 pm
TeaDidikai
So- registration is open for this years SummerStar. As usual, I'll be working the event.

Anyone else planning to show up?

Hm...where precisely IS it? It says on the bank of the Columbia River Gorge, WA, but where is that precisely? I am trying to find out if it close to people I know so I have a residence if I go.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 pm
Angus of the Crooked Way
TeaDidikai
So- registration is open for this years SummerStar. As usual, I'll be working the event.

Anyone else planning to show up?

Hm...where precisely IS it? It says on the bank of the Columbia River Gorge, WA, but where is that precisely? I am trying to find out if it close to people I know so I have a residence if I go.
It's on site Camping- about an hour away from I-5 heading east.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:50 pm
So now we have three people for sure in our group at Summerstar!  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 pm
TeaDidikai
Depends on how you count though.

As if you'll let me have more than five minutes of surface time. *rolls eyes, grinning teasingly*  

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai

As if you'll let me have more than five minutes of surface time. *rolls eyes, grinning teasingly*
I count by bellies. As in, how many I have to cook for.

So umm... we're looking at seven in actuality.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:31 pm
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai

Seven bellies? Or is this in a manner of counting that implies some bit of information I do not hold?  

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
TeaDidikai

Seven bellies? Or is this in a manner of counting that implies some bit of information I do not hold?
It's a joke about how much some of us can eat. wink

Right now my camping menu consists of my pom-beef kabobs, tabouli, bokali, porridge and fresh fruit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:19 am
i would love to go! i'm starting my freshman year of college at the university of puget sound, which is so close! i have no idea if i can get up there that early. i'll maybe talk to some relatives to see if i can go up early and stay with them until college starts?  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:27 am
Toasty Marshmallow
i would love to go! i'm starting my freshman year of college at the university of puget sound, which is so close! i have no idea if i can get up there that early. i'll maybe talk to some relatives to see if i can go up early and stay with them until college starts?

You should!

Hell, if we get enough folks together, we can go as a tribe. Save folks some money.

I'd even make a banner for the group. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:31 am
TeaDidikai
Toasty Marshmallow

You should!

Hell, if we get enough folks together, we can go as a tribe. Save folks some money.

I'd even make a banner for the group. heart

i'll shoot an email to my relatives. i am completely in love with that side of the country, and i think going together would be amazinggg.  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:33 am
Toasty Marshmallow

i'll shoot an email to my relatives. i am completely in love with that side of the country, and i think going together would be amazinggg.
If it works out for you, let me know. We're going to be leaving from near Olympia, WA early on the 16th.

Hubby and I need to get down there so we can set up camp and then help with the general set up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:53 am
I'm hoping to go, it really depends on when my mom's memorial is, and the family reunion the week after, along with school. And if my sister will go, because I am too shy to do anything alone. *lol*

Luckily you don't have to worry about cooking for me, I do my own since I have so many restrictions. wink

I'll talk to my sis this week and try to work out our schedules. I'm not sure if she's taking summer classes too. I might have to just audit, I'm missing so much already. -_-  

MoonJeli

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 am
MoonJeli
Luckily you don't have to worry about cooking for me, I do my own since I have so many restrictions. wink
What about your Lovies coming with you?

Also, what restrictions?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas