Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 pm
Xavier reluctantly got out of the car and stood close to the door, just watching her. "Can I give you a ride every day after school?" He asked, wondering if she'd let him. He really needed to get to know her, he'd go insane if he didn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm
She turned around, thinking that he had already left before she heard his voice. "Um..." she thought for a second, what could be so bad about this? He could end up dying, she answered her own question. Though she knew it was a little extreme but she didn't want to take any chances. "It's fine. I don't mind walking." Rina said.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Xavier solemly nodded and got in the car, speeding off, apparently upset with her choice. Had he really angered her that much? He gripped the steering wheel tightly, so tight that his knuckles turned white.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 pm
She hated hurting anyone in anyway but she knew that this was for the best, or at least that's what she hoped for. Rina walked into her home, closing the door behind her and setting her books down on the table. She turned up the heat since it was freezing right now.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm
Xavier still hadn't gone home yet, just driving around to try and forget things. "She hates me.. I shouldn't have tried.." He murmured, finally driving home. He parked in his usual spot, in the garage by the alley. He sat in his car, drifting off to a light sleep, too upset with himself to go inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:21 pm
She changed into a different pair of clothes going back outside. She had a job at a cafe that was near by. It didn't pay much but it was enough for now. Sticking her hands in her pockets she walked there. Rina got there soon after and checked in.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 pm
Xavier just sighed, waking up as he heard his small alarm, signalling that he had work. He sighed again and pulled out, heading to the large office building where he worked, typing up files and such. It paid good, which satisfied him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:30 pm
Putting her hair up, she put on an apron and washed her hands before she started taking orders. She liked this job since she never had to stay and talk to one person for too long.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm
Xavier sighed as he learned that he had to go to a small resturuant to get orders for everyone. He left the building, heading to the building as he slowly walked in, spotting Rina. He tensed but kept going, going up to the counter and ordering everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Rina looked down, remembering his order. "Alright...Hey, um, don't take what I said earlier too personally. I'm just not used to being around people I guess." she said before going away to give the order to someone else.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:45 pm
Xavier just watched her go and waited for his order to be complete, not saying a word. He'd probably be in a bad mood all week, but it's not like it really mattered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Someone else brought his order in a few minutes and set it down next to him. Rina helped other people find their seats and took their orders as well.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm
Xavier left as soon as he got his order, not even bothering to look back at her. He went straight to his office, burying himself in his work, not even eating his meal. His coworkers watched him in confusion, why the sudden change?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm
She sighed, wishing things could just be simple, but no. She stormed into the back room, no one was there so she sat down, burying her head in her hands. If only things didn't have to be this way. Rina leaned back in the chair before calming down, leaving her face expressionless. She went back to her spot as she got a few weird looks from the people she worked with.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:23 pm
Xavier was forced to go home early, his coworkers thinking that he was sick or something. He sped home, getting T-boned by a smaller car in front of Rina's shop. The wreck didn't hurt him much, but he hit his head and passed out, his car flipping and hitting a dumpster nearby. The other car skidded and flipped a bit, landing inches from the shop window.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff