Gold??
gold.
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 am
Matt Pniewski
Okay, I'm the guy who just doesn't quite understand why people don't like a great movie like Generations... I though the plot was great, the chemistry between the two captains was what we wanted, the villain was nearly as terrifying as Khan, and the movie had a genuine science fiction- style story, as opposed to merely Good Guys vs. Bad Guys.... More so than the other films.

I think the Odds/Even trend ended there. The Tenth film was terrible, and most of us liked Star Trek XI.

I can't exactly describe why I didn't like Generations. I just... didn't. *shot for being totally uncreative*

In my opinion, it didn't really end there. I thought Generations was just plain bad, and Insurrection wasn't amazing either.

As for Harry Potter, I thought the third and first films were great! The only one I didn't like was the fifth one. And parts of the sixth one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:45 am
Miral Paris
Matt Pniewski
Okay, I'm the guy who just doesn't quite understand why people don't like a great movie like Generations... I though the plot was great, the chemistry between the two captains was what we wanted, the villain was nearly as terrifying as Khan, and the movie had a genuine science fiction- style story, as opposed to merely Good Guys vs. Bad Guys.... More so than the other films.

I think the Odds/Even trend ended there. The Tenth film was terrible, and most of us liked Star Trek XI.

I can't exactly describe why I didn't like Generations. I just... didn't. *shot for being totally uncreative*

In my opinion, it didn't really end there. I thought Generations was just plain bad, and Insurrection wasn't amazing either.

As for Harry Potter, I thought the third and first films were great! The only one I didn't like was the fifth one. And parts of the sixth one.

The fifth one was absolutely terrible. Third one was a bad movie with good scenes. First one was okay.

But I don't know, you have to take Generations over Insurrection.... Insurrection has that lame "Time Stopping" thing, plus Data's been become some sort of mentally challenged teenager or something. Plus, flying the ship with the Joystick was beyond silly.....  

Matt Pniewski

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces