Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]
❁ Easter Avatar Competition! [RESULTS ARE IN!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one's your favorite Easter avatar? (see 2nd post)
  Entry 1
  Entry 2
  Entry 3
  Entry 4
  Entry 5
  Entry 6
View Results

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 am
mattzere
Hey guys and guyesses, unfortunately, I'm off on holiday tomorrow to the exotic lands of... Wales... sweatdrop
Anyway, this means I wont be here when the judging takes place, so I thought I'd do all of my begging, buttering-up and bothering now, to get it out of the way:
Wow, you judges sure are schmexy this easter ;3
I have your chicky, if you ever want to see him again..... >D
Please please please pleeeaaase vote for me, I'll be your slave and/or best friend and/or dinosaur! whee

I'm only kidding guys (except about the schmexy part....;p) so please, don't vote my avi to win (or lose) for any of the above reasons (yes, yes, I'll return all of the chickys rolleyes ), but what I'm trying to say iiiisss, i'm not neglecting this contest, so please don't vote me down because I'm not responding! sweatdrop

I'll be checking this out when I get back to see all of the other fantastic entries.
may the best easter avatar win!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!

How long will you be gone?
And I was thinking about posting the avatars up WITHOUT POSTING THEIR CREATOR'S NAME, to add to the excitement whee That will be when judging takes place, maybe tomorrow evening or something.

SO PEOPLE, IT'S NOT TOO LATE! YOU CAN STILL ENTER THE CONTEST BY MAKING AN AWESOME EASTER-RELATED AVATAR ON WWW.TEKTEK.ORG ("DREAM AVATAR"). GO GO GO! IT'S BETTER WITH MANY, MANY ENTRIES! 4laugh OH NOES, MY CAPS LOCK IS ON! SORRRY!!!! STUPID CAPS LOCK!!!! *STARTS A FIGHT WITH HER CAPS LOCK* ... Ah, better xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm
I'm entering. Give me an hour or two. Gotta walk dogs and stuff.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm
I'll be out of town tomorrow and part of Monday but I still should be able to do judging. I can't tell WHEN I'll be back but as soon as I do get back, I'll get to the judging. Unless of course we can do the judging today or very early tomorrow morning.

User Image
Happy Easter  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm
Kirby The Cheat
I'll be out of town tomorrow and part of Monday but I still should be able to do judging. I can't tell WHEN I'll be back but as soon as I do get back, I'll get to the judging. Unless of course we can do the judging today or very early tomorrow morning.

Happy Easter

I'll probably end this contest tomorrow (April 12nd, in the afternoon... or later, I'll see wink ), and then I'll set the poll so members can vote. At the same time, judges can... judge entries. I'll leave the poll up probably up to Wednesday or something. So, if you're back on Tuesday or Wednesday, then it should be fine ^_^ Thanks for letting me know though smile

Hmm, I found something in your post ninja  

Lilmagical_star

Moleje

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:43 am
I sure thought I'd find an egg here, drats.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 am
Lilmagical_star
Kirby The Cheat

Happy Easter

As did I. ninja  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
Lilmagical_star
Kirby The Cheat

Happy Easter

As did I. ninja

Darn, they found it ninja
At least it's not MY egg ninja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 am
I wonder if anyone'll find my egg.  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 pm
It's time to vote now! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:56 pm
When I was a kid living near a US military base(in Germany) and then later in the US(Washington State) I never had chocolate eggs just boiled eggs to decorate, they don't decorate eggs in Australia they just have chocolate eggs.  

Moleje

Frostycakes DLX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 pm
Uhmmmm it's supposed to be anonymous moleje! *shakes her head and rolls her eyes*

It's ok. I still love yah! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm
I don't see how Moleje's comment reveals anything. sweatdrop  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Frostycakes DLX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 am
The suspense is killing me! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:41 pm
I'll give you a hint, Green, it's about a matchup in talking about chocolate eggs and a country mention that was bleeped out by Star, methinks. >P

I so had to vote for the 1337 techno chicken. Come on, it's leet, what are you gonna do?  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm
Nunatak
I'll give you a hint, Green, it's about a matchup in talking about chocolate eggs and a country mention that was bleeped out by Star, methinks. >P

I so had to vote for the 1337 techno chicken. Come on, it's leet, what are you gonna do?

Absolutely, err Nope O.o ninja xd

And you voted for yourself? *hopes to confuse people even more twisted *

All judges ... judged ( xp )! Now I'm waiting to get a clear winner in the poll (hmm, Miss X and Mr Y both have two votes... interesting).  
Contests and Events [The place to hold Contests and attend Guild Events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff