Are YOU Emo for L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparrow Kiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:53 am
I stopped, looked around, and pinched myself... nope not sleeping; confused
Ater I pinched myself I wondered if hell froze over because I wonder how the hell could L be gone.. gonk .. I cryed with a single tear down my face followed by a river of salt water.. crying .. I replaid that episode so much and each time I was is complete shock!!! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm
iWas truly devistated !
iCried. Youu bet iDid.
iLove lawliet.
Soooo..
what iDid was..
iHad my character save him. heart
Than, iWasn't so sad.
But still sad...
crying  

TykiMikk_Tease_Pleasure

heavon_above

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 pm
After I watched how he died and stuff, I cried for a long time. But i won't let anyone see me cry so I'll run to my room and cry there T.T R.I.P  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:01 am
yes i cried i couldn't help myself i loved L
then after that i was cussing my heart out at kira
(my parents thougnt i was insane i'm glad they didnt' exactly hear me)  

Testing-Testing42

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Big-Missy1114

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm
No but, guess who's playing Light in the AMERICAN deth note
User Image
YUCK  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 pm
Nope I wasn't. >3<

winter rat

BlackBleedingRoses539

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 am
I was already emo before L came along...or died...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 am
i was a bit when i learned he died. then i swore that n would get revenge  

Master Pheonix

ravnervn

Distinct Genius

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:11 pm
When L died, I was reading the manga at school. (90% of the school was at Thorpe Park, only me and one of my friends remained)
I didn't cry, I never cry. Instead, I was like 'OMG, Watari died' then L fell off his chair, and inside I was like 'NOOOOOOOOO! I'l f****n kill you, Rem, I'll kill you!' Then I was like 'Light, you manipulative b*****d!'
And my face was this expression: =O
Then, I went all mourning-ish, and said to my friend that it happened. This friend (who obviously hates L fangirls) then said something like 'Haha, L's dead!'
And when my other friends returned, I said to the only one of them who reads DN 'I saw chapter 58.' Cue more taunting for the next few weeks until school finished. -.-

If and when the American Death Note comes out, I'll try and persuade my family to go see it, just so I can laugh at the fact that Light got the gayest actor ever: Zac Elfron! (Cos he's a pixie elf ^.^)

Anyone else ever notice that if who flip 'Yagami' around, it becomes 'Imagay' Get it? I'm a gay? I laughed SO much when I first realised that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 pm
No no your not, I cryed. My sister thought something was wrong with me xD And I went to my room and cryed like my mom had just died or something.  

Dark Triforce

Demonic Strawberry

faerie_goddess92

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm
It took a minute to sink in he was really dead I mean all I could think was "Is this really how it ends ?"He gets the default death I was really expecting him to jump up and say "Just as I thought Light is Kira ."or something then when he didn't... I started to cry I was a total wimp just thinking he didn't die the way he was suppose to I mean I always thought L would go out with guns ablazing kinda thing then when he didn't I felt like he was cheated . Then Mello and Near came onto the scene and I felt abit better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm
When I saw the episode for the first time, I kind of didn't want to believe it. I was thinking : what the f@#*!! This can't be happening. I wan into denial for a wile. I was hoping that in the end he will come from the dead or something, but he didn't. I was sad, I didn't cry tho.  

M_lawliet

PoogBooket

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 pm
After him telling Light that they were parting ways soon, I knew it was going to happen. I started tearing up right after that. But when it happend I was bawling. It broke my heart. and I litterally couldn't breath I was crying so hard. When I cry like that I curl up in a ball and just cry and cry until I can't cry any longer.. I just couldn't take it. I heart L so much.
I am probably either 1.) Obsessed 2.) Crazy 3.) A cry baby ( which I highly doubt it..) or 4.) Just truely in love with an anime character.
I know it would be crazy to be TRUELY in love with an anime character but when someone is in love ..can they help it?
I have had anime crushes before but this one has gone further... and it's lasted a long time.
I guess I could live it maybe?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 pm
I teared up and every time I watch his death I tear up. One time I cried, but I try not to...unless I'm alone... sweatdrop

heart U L  

Bayli Lewis

itsmissmiraa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm
i CRYED SO MUCH
crying crying crying crying crying
Lyk when Watari dyed I was like nooo!! omg!!
Then L fell of his chair im liek
NO I F**ING HATE YOU LIGHT I HATE YOU I WILL F**KING KILL YOU LIGHT YOU STUPID SON OF A B***H AND REM HOW COULD YOU DO THIS??? I WOULD HAVE F**KING GLADLY KILLED MYSELF FOR LS LIFE!!
crying crying crying crying crying
and yes, i would. I'm such a cry baby xp
but i love l soo much...
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items