Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroudoM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 pm
Rather than being racist i find the eyes to be very pretty. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image

The only time I felt discrimination was in junior high school, but over here where I live, there's ALOT of asians @.@ Well this one day in junior high, one of my classmates asked me, "Are all the asian languages the same?" (gawd and this guy thinks he's smarter than me, found out he got expelled at my high school HAHA) and I responded, "Are all the euro languages the same?"

I don't feel that discriminated in my high school because there's actually alot of asians here (we even have an Asian Tree) and the stereotype isn't really the chinky eyes, but more of the "smartness" stereotype since the majority of honors and AP classes students are asians.

Amour Rouge

mosbey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 am
You shouldn't even trip!

there is a time where immaturity is around every corner
"forgive and forget" soon this person will grow up and understand the wrong that he has done. there is a high probability in his career he will end up working with asians (or something like that)

just DONT TRIP

(little did he know that the shoes that foo was wearing was probably made in china)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm
why do they say "ching chong ching"? i just don't get it, and whats wrong with asian people's eyes? i mean, why do people squeez their eyes and say that thats asian people's eyes or whatever.  

flavored pencils

meizha

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:18 pm
I love racists. They make me feel so superior. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:01 pm
This probably isn't racism, but it still peeves me off anyways.

6th grade and below, I'd always have people walk up to me and say:

"Speak some Chinese!"

I wouldn't because,

A. I found that super offensive for some reason.

and

B. I don't speak Chinese anyhow.

And I really hate it when people go "Chinese? Japanese? Same difference."

UGH.  

Ladd Frand

AiNinaMa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm
I never understood the "CHING CHING CHONG" or however it went thing. My friends say it as a joke sometimes which I just smile at. But some people who are younger than me (the nerve!) started asking me how I see through my eyes. I didn't understand that AT ALL because my eyes are relatively big, or so I was told by several of my mom's friends when I went to China... I just glared at the kids and eventually they walked away! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:11 pm
what you have to do is....

THREATEN THEM!
WITH CHOPSTICKS;;
OR JUST SAY YOUR A BLACK BELT.

scare the heck out of them so they can back off.

^____^

ninja  

china girl 1

Kakashi272

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 am
Amour Rouge
User Image

The only time I felt discrimination was in junior high school, but over here where I live, there's ALOT of asians @.@ Well this one day in junior high, one of my classmates asked me, "Are all the asian languages the same?" (gawd and this guy thinks he's smarter than me, found out he got expelled at my high school HAHA) and I responded, "Are all the euro languages the same?"

I don't feel that discriminated in my high school because there's actually alot of asians here (we even have an Asian Tree) and the stereotype isn't really the chinky eyes, but more of the "smartness" stereotype since the majority of honors and AP classes students are asians.

haha! that's hilarious, happened to me too...
we don't really have a ton of asians.. only about 5%, the rest of my school is like, 85% Caucasian, then everyone else. Most people don't have anything against Asians, but they do mistake us for people being really intelligent which is annoying.. I don't like having people thinking that I get A+'s on every test! At my school.. there's more discrimination against Mormons (which sucks, because some of my friends are Mormon) than there is against Asians.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:08 pm
That is the way they see us. If we saw a white guy. We would think he is American. 'Cause I surly do. xd
My mother called me a chinese 'cause of my eyes. sweatdrop

Wanari

Cause Im So Fly

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm
It's hard to come by, because where I live, 87% of the population is either east Asian (China, Korea etc.) or west Asian (Iran, Pakistan, etc.) And we know not all asians fit the stereotype of "c***k."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:40 pm
Yeah RACIST MUCH xd

Ive heard people threaten some asians like...

"I'll blindfold you with my shoelaces!" xd

Im not a c***k (I got Owly eyes xd )
but its weird cuz they shrink sumtymes xd  

LeonInverse

Fashionable Seeker

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

iiiWannaBeAsian

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,675 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:47 pm
The World Around Us
1 year ago... my cousin was at school talking to her friend and some kid walks up to her, and just because we're asian, he sqeezed his eyes and started shouting "CHING-CHONG-CHING-CHONG" Gawd! It's so freaking annoying when people think that all asians are just stereo-types!

Just because we're asian, it doesn't mean that we're all chinky-eyed freaks! scream

thats when the firecrakers come out to play xD twisted jk  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:48 pm
meizha
I love racists. They make me feel so superior. rofl

thats so mean, wheres my firecrakers??? xD  

iiiWannaBeAsian

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,675 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cheese0Master

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:28 pm
some guy on my bus today said asians are fat and ugly and I almost slapped him  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff