Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Sad Moments of the Gifts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:01 pm
Tales from Five Corners, Third Installment.

The owner of the shop was picking me up from work to take me out to dinner. I was flipping the closed sign and couldn't reach the phone in time, so he answered.

"Good evening, Five Corners- Tony speaking."

I could hear the muffled voice come over the line, but couldn't quite make it out.

"Well, I suggest you get your friend to a doctor, no, not off the top of my head."

There was a click and he looked at the phone, then to me and chuckled as he hung it up.

Apparently the conversation looked something like this:

"Good evening, Five Corners- Tony speaking."

"Help me! I just turned my friend into a frog!"

"Well, I suggest you get your friend to a doctor"

"Don't you have any spells to undo this!?!"

"No, not off the top of my head."

Click.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:50 am
Yukinoko87
I once had a friend who...yeah, let's just say she was special. She was a SRW junkie and tried to get me to read all her books. She'd also go on and on about how there were all these faeries in her room that bit her. Then there was the time she claimed she was the incarnation of a Goddess...I can't remember which one, but yeah. Also she had this scare that her ex-boyfriend was a psivampire and had marked her so she had to get rid of him. It was kind of funny. Later on she became a fundie Christian...

It's a short jump from one type of zealotry to another. *shudder*  

ProfessorZed

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:29 pm
hmm, well, i don't have anything remotely as humorous as you, TeaDidikai, but i have been, uh...'gifted' with a kook of my own.

i knew this one guy in high school, who swore that he was a vampire that cain himself had turned. that all the other vampires hated him because he was stronger than they. that when i saw him eat, he just vomitted it up later, when i wasn't around. to say the least, he did provide some entertainment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:23 am
phoenix_shadowwolf
hmm, well, i don't have anything remotely as humorous as you, TeaDidikai, but i have been, uh...'gifted' with a kook of my own.

i knew this one guy in high school, who swore that he was a vampire that cain himself had turned. that all the other vampires hated him because he was stronger than they. that when i saw him eat, he just vomitted it up later, when i wasn't around. to say the least, he did provide some entertainment.

Ah... using "Vampire the Masquerade" as Cannon. Brilliant. On a similar line, Cuchullain must have been a were salmon *grin*  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:07 pm
reagun ban
On a similar line, Cuchullain must have been a were salmon *grin*

ROFLMAO! Oh, I love it!^_^

Luna Eclipse
I also know this other dude who is the reincarnation of Beowulf. The ouija board told him so, so it must be true. I don't know about you folks, but I know that the ouija board is a name you can trust. I once spoke to Bruce Lee through the famed talking board, and he informed me he was murdered by talking lesbian monkies. 3nodding

Ah yes, the fabled ouija board. My room-mate, who was also a floor manager at the store where I used to work, told me about a run-in he had with a woman who was sitting in the back of the store- busily engaged with one of those "kinder gentler ouija board" spinoffs, the Angel Board. The planchette was flying all over the place, and my room-mate went back there to remind her that you're not supposed to use those things alone. To which she assured him that it was perfectly alright, as she was using an Angel board. He asked her how she could be sure that the entity which had responded to her summons wasn't lying to her. She gave him an exasperated look and told him firmly, "Angels don't lie." D'oh!>_<

So he stood back and silently extended his shield to cover the board- the shield was specifically keyed to only obstruct negative or harmful energies and spirits, and he figured that this was a good way to tell what kind of spirit was doing the talking. Suddenly, the planchette stopped moving.O_o Go figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:06 am
reagun ban

Ah... using "Vampire the Masquerade" as Cannon. Brilliant. On a similar line, Cuchullain must have been a were salmon *grin*

Reagun, Doll, you made my night.  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:21 am
reagun ban
phoenix_shadowwolf

Ah... using "Vampire the Masquerade" as Cannon. Brilliant.
it was always a wonder to me that he expected anyone to believe him when he was such an avid player of the game (public about it too), and persisted in trying to get me and his other friends involved.

i was supposed to be a malkavian, if i ever wanted to play...and quit looking at my mouse!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:38 am
Luna Eclipse
TeaDidikai
Luna Eclipse
Yup. She also claimed that her eyes changed colors depending on her mood.
It's actually a real thing. It's called Oczy Czarny.
Even if it is real, she doesn't have it. In the ten years I've known her, her eyes have never once been anything other than green. Or maybe she only has one mood? blaugh
My God-sister claimed to have that. She said her eyes could change to Blue, Green, Red, Pink... etc. I just nodded my head...  

Midnight Divine

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:54 am
Midnight Divine
Luna Eclipse
TeaDidikai
Luna Eclipse
Even if it is real, she doesn't have it. In the ten years I've known her, her eyes have never once been anything other than green. Or maybe she only has one mood? blaugh
My God-sister claimed to have that. She said her eyes could change to Blue, Green, Red, Pink... etc. I just nodded my head...

My eyes can change from almost entirely brown to almost entrely green... but usually they just stay this hazel, brown/green colour...

As far as I know, they don't change according to my mood, but when I cry they turn green...

I think it's partly the lighting, partly what colour I have nearest them & partly just random changing...

Kinda like the brthmark on my leg, changes from blueish-purple, to pink to white depending on if I'm cold/sunburned/whatever... it's strange...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:44 am
TeaDidikai
Luna Eclipse

Does she claim they actually change colour or jsut different shades...
For example my boyfriends eyes change from brown to green... not like emerald green but a mucky green. Its somehting to do with chemicals released with certain emotions that affect the pigment or something along those lines O_o

I remember cause I got really confused about it and had to ask my AS bio teacher XD

"BROWN EYES ARE BROWN AND SHALL ONLY BE BROWN! YOU CAN ONLY HAVE BROWN OR BLUE EYES! "
'But miss, my eyes are green, are you saying im a freak!"
XD
we loved teasing our old teacher at GCSE  

Arrowroot

MiracleMirror

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:17 am
JewelsSparkle
My eyes can change from almost entirely brown to almost entrely green... but usually they just stay this hazel, brown/green colour...

As far as I know, they don't change according to my mood, but when I cry they turn green...

I think it's partly the lighting, partly what colour I have nearest them & partly just random changing...

Kinda like the brthmark on my leg, changes from blueish-purple, to pink to white depending on if I'm cold/sunburned/whatever... it's strange...

My eyes turn brown, hazel, and green. But when I cry, they turn this grey-ish color. People who've seen it think I'm wearing trippy contacts and ask me to take them out....Did I mention I wear thick glasses?. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:19 pm
some of the questions i get for Tarot readings...oy gevalt. that pretty much sums it up.

and my boyfriend has the green/brown thing going on too. mostly they're green, but in dark lighting they look kinda brown, on account of the green is a little dark. his mom used to call him "my little moss-eye." xp

i've also heard of eye colour changing due to chemical imbalances and the like, like not eating right or being sick and such.  

MST3Kakalina

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:53 am
I had a lady come into work last Saturday and tell me she must be under some sort of hex because she hadn't won at bingo recently and she was really used to winning hundreds of dollars a week at it...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:06 pm
EladrinStarmist
I had a lady come into work last Saturday and tell me she must be under some sort of hex because she hadn't won at bingo recently and she was really used to winning hundreds of dollars a week at it...

That's a good one. Do you think she was serious?  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:16 pm
Okay, Tales from Five Corners, part Four:

There is a "Shop Dragon". The shop dragon was there long before I started working there. As to the nature of the dragon, be he an actual dragon, or a thought form designed to look like a dragon, is not for me to speculate for the nature of this post.

The shop dragon is there to protect the shop, those who work in it, and the items we sell. (In the big Earthquake in Washington, even though we were only 10 miles away from the actual center of the earth quake, we only broke one glass chalice, and only one shelf fell over).

The shop dragon has a treasure chest, and it is in sight of anyone who walks into the shop.

One evening a lady claimed that she was good friends with our shop dragon, that it had followed her home and played with her cat and that it really wanted to come and live with her.

At which point the owner who was there for a stock check looked up and asked her if she had stolen anything. The woman was shocked, and began to rip into the owner.

The owner pointed out that the only reason the dragon leaves the shop is to punish people who shop lifted. I didn't see her after that day.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff