Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
bEwItChEd By YoU (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:04 pm
I took Johnny back to the hospital, giving him to his mom and returning to work. The others residents gave me dirty looks, telling me that I was lucky to go to the zoo. I knew I was, I was still thinking about Lucinda, glad that I'd gotten her name.

I worked through most of the night, then went out of the hospital after changing into street clothes. Unfortunately, I dressed like a nerd. I tightened up my tie, heading home and stupidly cutting through alleys.

I suddenly was grabbed by two men who dragged me back into the dark alley. CRAP.

I struggled, kicking and flaying as much as I could. One of the men's arms slipped, and I managed to get a punch in. He let go completely, and I punched the other guy and tried to run off.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm
As I walked, I was suddenly knocked over by someone. "Hey!" I screamed and then finally got a look at the guy. The same guy from early. That was the third time today I had bumped into him. My mother would have said this was fate. It was destiny. The spirits were telling me something. The same thing she always told me. Suddenly, I was beginning to believe her. "Oh hi." He quickly got up I saw two guys with knives. Their smiles were creepy as they looked at me.

"Well hello there cutey." The guy from the zoo stood in front of me to protect me. I glared at the attackers. This was their mistake. No one messes with a witch. I moved my fingers behind the guys back so no one saw me. Suddenly, a big guy came out of the alley way and folded his arms. In the human world, he was known as a bouncer at the local climbs. In the magical world, he was known as my guardian. The big man cracked his knuckles and stepped toward the two guys.

"There a problem?" He asked. The two guys shook their heads and ran in the other direction. "That's what I thought." He laughed and waved a goodbye to me.

"Thanks Jerry." I called and he walked into the alley way and disappeared behind one of the dumpsters. I knew fully well that he went back to wherever my mother was. He was always by her side, protecting her except when I needed him. I turned back to the guy and finally got a good look at him. "Oh wow. Let's get you cleaned up."

I took him to my house and gently sat him on the couch. In the kitchen, where he couldn't see me, I quickly brewed a healing potion and turned it into a bottle once it was down. "This may feel a little weird to you but that's normal." I chuckled at the word normal. Nothing in my life was ever normal. I took a cloth and began to dab his wounds, starting with the one on his lip. "You know, I never did get your name."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm
I was stunned as a guy came out of the alley, but I decided it was a guy who came because he heard a ruckus. That was pretty weird, but I guess he was a nice guy.

"I guess we should get you cleaned up," Lucinda said to me, and I nodded, my mind fuzzy.

I sat down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling and thinking about Lucinda. I'd run into her several times today, was it fate? I'd like to think so, finally meeting the girl of my dreams. Not that I didn't think that any of the other girls I dated were wonderful girls, but they weren't... the one.

I felt like a girl for believing in the one, I barely talked about it to anyone because usually they'd tease me about it. But I was waiting for a soulmate, and I wondered if Lucinda was this one.

"Josh," I replied as she patted my lips with some wet cloth. It tingled, but I figured she was just cleaning with whatever my mom used for scratches when I was a kid.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 pm
Edon walked in about to say something but noticed Josh and decided against it. I shook my head, letting her know not to speak a word. She meowed and stretched like she had just woken up from a nap. "It's nice to meet you. Again." I laughed.

"I just can't get rid of you can I?" I asked. "This is, what, the third time today we've bumped into each other?" I put more potion on the cloth and patted some on his other wounds that I could see. When I was done, I felt around on his chest. "Sorry. Don't mind me." I told him. "Just checking if anything is-" Josh winced as I felt a certain area, "broken." I finished. "I'll be right back." I headed back into the kitchen and made another potion.

"Who is that?" Edon whispered so Josh wouldn't hear.

"I'll tell you later." I told her and finished the potion. I poured some into a glass and magically got rid of the little cauldron. Thankfully, Josh was still sitting on the couch. I was afraid he would find out who I was and turn me into science or something. I handed him the glass.

"Here. Drink this. It will help with the pain. It's an old family recipe can heal pretty much anything in a short time. Just don't ask what's in it." It was true. It was an old family recipe. And it was true....he didn't want to know what was in it. Josh might not have appreciated drinking something with Mugwart, a Mandrake, a dash of dragon's blood, bat's wings and a few things a human wouldn't understand. But it was helping. Even as he took one sip, I could see more of his color returning in his beautiful, handsome face.

Edon jumped on the couch and pretended to go to sleep. She was my best friend and my protector. If anything was to go wrong, she would come to my rescue in an instant. Not that I really needed her to but it made her feel wanted. "Better?" I asked Josh.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm
The potion magically made the world seem brighter, or at least the pain seem smaller. I swirled the potion along in my mouth before swallowing it. It didn't taste pleasant, but it helped. I swallowed, then looked at her. "Yeah, much," I smiled, then held my hand out for the cat to sniff, wanting to pet it.

"So, what is in the magical little potion?" I teased, although I was a little curious. I took another sip, feeling almost normal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:16 pm
My eyes widened as he tried to get Edon's attention. She lifted her head and sniffed his hands. Was it that obvious that I had just given him a potion? It couldn't have been. To a human, it was supposed to look like regular juice. "Are you a wizard or something?" Usually, I had this sixth sense about things like that. Literally. All witches, wizards and warlocks could tell each other apart from a regular human. And I wasn't getting anything from him. Josh looked at me like I was crazy. That was, sort of, a relief. "Kidding." I chuckled nervously.

"I told you you don't want to know." I shook my head and smiled. "Let's just say if I told you, I'd have to kill you." I joked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 pm
After looking at her, I began to laugh as I pet her cat. She looked cute when she was shocked. I scratched the cat's ear, the pain gone almost entirely. "So, you work at a zoo by day, but you're a potion-brewing witch by night," I looked at her. My dad always joked about how he was magic and that my mom bewitched him into the happy marriage they had. Ten years later when he was drunk he talked seriously about how she had spelled him into a shell of a marriage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:02 pm
Again, I thought he wasn't really human. I mean, what was with the witchy potion thing? I breathed out a deep breath. "Something like that." I said. I couldn't tell him what I really was. I'd scare him off. Edon looked at me, wondering who this human was.

"Can I get you anything? Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked. Edon yawned and lowered her head again. This time I was sure she was going to try and fall asleep. It was getting late though I didn't want him to leave. I mean, what if those guys found him again. Someone knocked on the door and I excused myself. "Daddy!" I gasped and walked outside before closing the door. He knew I had a human over. it was the reason why he didn't just pop in. "What are you doing here?!"

"I came to check up on my daughter. Do you have company?" He winked at me and I waved my hand not wanting to hear more. My father disappeared and I knew he popped up somewhere in China. Though, that wasn't far enough. I walked back in and sat next to Josh.

"Sorry about that." I smiled. "My dad just had to tell me something. He hates cell phones so he has to pop in and tell me."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:17 pm
I would've been suspicious if I wasn't cooing over the cat and wishing I had a pet. I looked up as Lucinda came back in, and smiled before I got up.
"I should be heading back home," I said, brushing my hands on my pants. I realized my clothes were torn up a bit, and wondered if it would be worth it to fix them up. I'd have to break out the old sewing kit, but I didn't mind.
I flashed a smile at Lucy, would it be okay if I called her Lucy if only in my thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm
I looked at his clothes. They were torn almost everywhere. I was tempted to snap my fingers and fix them but I decided against it. I had used enough magic for the night. "Maybe I should call you a taxi. Or at least drive you home." I offered. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Edon roll her eyes at me. A gesture Josh, thankfully, didn't see.

"I mean, I don't want those guys to attack you again." I smiled. Edon jumped off the couch, not wanting to hear more and walked back in my room. Where the bed was more comfortable. Then again, I wanted to offer for him to stay at my house but I decided against it.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 am
I looked at her, then watched as the cat left. "You have a car?" I asked, surprised. Most people in the city didn't bother. I put my hands in my pockets, my finger sliding out of a hole in the bottom. I grinned, wiggling my finger around like I was a child who discovered it. I pulled my finger back in, making sure that whatever I had in my pockets stayed in there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm
The truth was I didn't have a car. Yet. I pointed my finger in a general direction as I told him where it was. "Yeah, it's parked in the garage." I smiled and headed to walk there. When I opened the door, I smiled at my brand new Mustang. As a witch, I had seen humans drive around in them and always wanted one. "Hop in." I told him.

I drove to his house. We talked a little bit on the way but it wasn't very much. His house was like any other. It was small but it was normal and I still adored it. "Well," I said, "here we are. I'll make sure no guys try to ruff you up when you walk it." I teased. Clearly, there was no one around and it looked like a safe neighborhood.

Deep down, I wanted to see him again. The words of my mother kept ringing in my head.

One time is coincidence. Second time is fate. Third time is destiny.

Josh and I had bumped into each other three times in one day. Not to mention, I even brought him to my house and fed him a healing potion that he had no clue over. Sometimes I hated it when my mother was right. Always hammering things into my head as I grew up but this time I might have liked how right she was. Maybe Josh and I were meant to be. Maybe he was the one I was supposed to spend the rest of my mortal days with. Then again, he might not understand who I truly was. It might have been hard for him to except.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:46 pm
I was surprised when I saw she had a mustang, but I didn't say anything. As we chatted, I wondered if I even had a chance with her. As I got out of the car, I smiled at her, "Would you like to come in for a drink?" I asked, taking the chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm
I bit my lip not sure if I should. But those words still rang in my head like a bell. My mother was always in mind. "I'd love to." I smiled and we walked into his house. It was small but it was nice. "This is nice." I smiled. Surprisingly, it was neat and tidy. I always heard that humans didn't keep things clean. I sat on the couch and looked around at the pictures. They were of him hanging out with friends, family members. At least I hoped family members. There was much resemblance with a few of them.

"So how's Johnny?" I asked, remembering the little boy from the zoo. I thought he was his father but I was informed he wasn't. It was, somewhat, of a relief.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

xXJulie-BerryXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 pm
I smiled, "He's great, he wants to see you again," I replied, looking in my fridge and trying to figure out what I could offer her. "I have... orange juice, milk, a couple of beers..." I pulled a bottle out and inspected it, "Cranberry ale..." I poked my head out, smiling. "and cocacola,"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff