Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Energetic Matrix, Church of Consciousness, LLC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:49 am
Gho the Girl
AniMajor
After looking over the site for a little while(I only glanced at it before), and reading some of the articles, I'd tell you to run.

In one article, it talks about how their healing (AIM) isn't rational, and thinking about it logically will only hinder your progress. They insist that not only is it the truth, but that all other healing programs don't really heal you. Not only that, but all the other healing programs out there really just copy theirs, and forget the most important part (mostly, that it's not their program).

In another, the guy mentions MPD as an ideal situation, then goes on to talk about wholeness and "eliminate[ing] the distinction between self and others." He then says that his system "healed" a girl of her autism.

If it was me, I'd express my disinterest, and if my mother forced me, I'd make sure I wasn't participating.
Great gods, that's terrifying. Thank you Animajor, I had suspicions but these seem to confirm it. Is it ok if I share your findings with my mother? (Any may respond to this request).

Tell her!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am
Gho the Girl
AniMajor
After looking over the site for a little while(I only glanced at it before), and reading some of the articles, I'd tell you to run.

In one article, it talks about how their healing (AIM) isn't rational, and thinking about it logically will only hinder your progress. They insist that not only is it the truth, but that all other healing programs don't really heal you. Not only that, but all the other healing programs out there really just copy theirs, and forget the most important part (mostly, that it's not their program).

In another, the guy mentions MPD as an ideal situation, then goes on to talk about wholeness and "eliminate[ing] the distinction between self and others." He then says that his system "healed" a girl of her autism.

If it was me, I'd express my disinterest, and if my mother forced me, I'd make sure I wasn't participating.
Great gods, that's terrifying. Thank you Animajor, I had suspicions but these seem to confirm it. Is it ok if I share your findings with my mother? (Any may respond to this request).

Go ahead.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 am
CuAnnan
If it were me, I would not be wearing my Skeptic's hat, I would be wearing my kitchen foil lined hat of "keep the ******** out of my brain you scary scary people" and my t-Shirt of "I baseball bat people like you for sport"
I don't have any tin foil! Only Aluminum Foil! gonk I'm doomed!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:30 pm
CuAnnan
If you go, or are forced to go, wear your skeptic's hat.
Skepticism should be one of the main tools in any pagan's belt.
Hmmm, maybe that's what the pointy black hats were for!!!

I want a Hat of Skepticism...  

TheDisreputableDog

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:16 pm
TheDisreputableDog
CuAnnan

I have a +3 Ring of Bullshit Detection. Is that okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 pm
mute_coyote
TheDisreputableDog
CuAnnan

I have a +3 Ring of Bullshit Detection. Is that okay?

A hat of skepticism gives you the situational modifier of +5 on bullshit detection.
You also get the +2 charisma situational modifier for nerd-company, because let's face it, nerds like skeptics.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:42 pm
CuAnnan
You also get the +2 charisma situational modifier for nerd-company, because let's face it, nerds like skeptics.
Only if they're clever. You have to have a Wits rating of 18 before it can even be equipped.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff