Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory For the Driven Out SnowClan Cats. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:11 am
*Sparrowheart nodded once and went to hunt*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 pm
Goldenpaw bounded off, disappearing into a bush. She sniffed the air tracking down every scent within 10 feet. She picked out a mouse from all the scents and tracked it's exact position. She crouched down as she crept, quietly, closer to it. She waited for a few seconds, then she leapt on top of it, killing it with a swift bit to the neck. She buried quickly and then bounded off to search for more prey.  

ch3shire_c4t

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 pm
we lost? i didnt even know. i wasnt on cuz my stupid computer messed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:56 pm
(MoonClan had to attack us cuz they know how to hunt in the snow and PebbleClan is being a pain >.<)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:21 pm
((Aww, now Goldenpaw made Mistpaw feel bad...))

Mistpaw looked down at her feet and the mouse she brought in. She picked it up and padded over to Seedpaw. She dropped the mouse in front of him.
"Here, have this...Aren't you mad at me too, like Goldenpaw?" she asked, feeling terribly upset and guilty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Bearclaw nodded. With a few of the healthiest cats out to hunt, and the rest aiding the more unfortunate at camp, things seemed to be running smoothly- as smoothly as can be when you've just been driven away from your on home.

The deputy often casted long glances out to the wilderness. It's stupid to go look for her- you know that. Bearclaw had determinedly convinced herself. Your clan needs you.

She began to plan for the future as she helped set up make-shift dens for the wounded. By sunrise we'll leave. I can send a few scouts ahead to look for a good camp.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm
((Sorry, Goldenpaw is really upset cause we lost...))

Seedpaw shook his head, "I could never be mad at you, Goldenpaw is upset cause a couple of MoonClan cats had beat me up. I had to take Goldenpaw back to camp at first, then she ended up coming back to the battle. And now she hates MoonClans guts."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 am
*Sparrowheart sniffed the air prey was everywhere going behind a squirrel she pounced on it and bite it hard...after it was dead she looked around and then picked it up ready to hide it*  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:36 pm
ch3shire_c4t
((Sorry, Goldenpaw is really upset cause we lost...))

Seedpaw shook his head, "I could never be mad at you, Goldenpaw is upset cause a couple of MoonClan cats had beat me up. I had to take Goldenpaw back to camp at first, then she ended up coming back to the battle. And now she hates MoonClans guts."

((O.O what did our guts ever do to you, Goldenpaw!! oh, wait...>.>;; lol jk))

Ringtail (oh yeah my SnowClan cat!! <3) padded blindly through this new territory. She stepped on a couple of twigs or big mounds of soft snow and stumbled, hissing under her breath and tryinig to get used to their new make-shift camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 am
((Goldenpaw has anger issues, it's a new thing...))  

ch3shire_c4t

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 pm
Drippingpaw sniffed Seedpaw's wounds carefuly, "I need golden rod, cobwebs,... stinging nettle, and wild garlic." She mumbled to herself. "ill be right back, i have to look for herbs." Drippingpaw retraced her steps almost tripping into a rabbit hollow. She didnt know where she was going to find all these things.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:18 pm
Seedpaw twitched his ear as a thanks. But he knew that Drippingpaw probably didn't see that. He turned his gaze back up to Mistpaw.

Goldenpaw arrived back with a few pieces of fresh-kill. She set them in a pile in the center of the clearing. She glared at her brother, "What are you talking to her for?" She spat. But before Seedpaw could answer, she turned and walked away.  

ch3shire_c4t

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:41 pm
Drippingpaw sniffed close to the ground as she started to smell rain. 'Better get back to them, before i cant smell them.' She thought padding back. she hadnt fund any herbs and this could be bad. Soon after she padded into camp rain started poring from the heavy clouds, washing away almost every sent.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:10 am
*sparrowheart then went to find more food*  

Kitt ShadowDeath

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 am
(( Guys I really need rpers for my guild: Balance Wolf Roleplay (( Blood, Bones (rouges), Light, and Revival Pack )) : Comes with a Storyline its kinda like warriors only with wolves. Come and join before it dies!!!! ))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff