Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:58 am
((HORRAY!!! My 1st idea comes to life!))

Username: Hunter the Hedgehog
Main cat name: Reedblossom
Roleplay character name: Diana (call me Dia)
Age razz re-TS=15 Post-TS=21
Personality: Much like L, Dia is very smart, meticulous(pays attention to detail), and analytical(Having the ability to analyze).
Bio: Orphaned in the Wanny's House of Gifted Children, Dia was the third successor of L. After Near solved the Kira case, she felt as though she weren't needed and contemplated suicide. before she could, another Kira case became her priority. Now she is working to find the murderer.
Picture:
Pre-TS:
User Image
Post-TS:
User Image
Other info: Dia has habits of her own, such as playing video games to link theories together, Calling Matsuda an idiot constantly, and sitting with her feet up.

English episode 1  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 pm
((I LOVE death note!!!! I watch it yes))

Jiro walked down the school hallway and went to his locker.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm
(we arn't supposed to post yet, rules from sweetpaw)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 pm
((oops.... well.... Pantherclaw started it! *points at Pantherclaw*))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 pm
((Actually, my main cat's name is Mistp-...nevermind...You can call me Mistpaw, Sweetpaw, Whitepaw, Blazingkit, or the one I'll make for MoonClan soon, Melodykit. And sure, why don't we start? Just remember to tell your clanmates to come here!!! I MEAN IT!!!))

((@Reedblossom: Hi person! I've never seen you before, welcome to my roleplay!))

((@Everyone: A few anime I have seen, but I forgot to put on the list. Feel free to ask about anything, because I might have just forgotten to put it on the list...Like InuYasha, Death Note, and Pokemon!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:45 pm
((do you have a cat in each clan or something?))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm
((I will soon! twisted Also, Mistpaw hisses at you, Leafpetal... Mistpaw: *Hiss!!!*))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:31 pm
((now what))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm
((What do you mean "Now what"?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm
Lyn Waveryn
((I will soon! twisted Also, Mistpaw hisses at you, Leafpetal... Mistpaw: *Hiss!!!*))

((Leafpetal: Jeez! What did i do? I'm a medicine cat! grr.... *hiss!*))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:37 pm
((She's mad at you because you're in MoonClan and she was hunting during the battle. She came back to the camp, and it was deserted, torn apart. She found her clan, but her friend is now angry at her for not being at the battle...She feels horrible now. *HISS!* *Stops and looks sad*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 am
Username: little_moon_girl
Main cat name: Moonflower
Roleplay character name: Marina
What school you go to in the roleplay: Mew Mew Middle School for Girls
Who you have a crush on: No one.
Personality: Hot tempered, but loves with all her heart. If any of her friends got hurt, she'd be the first to destroy the person who did it. If she had friends, that is.
Bio: Lives with her mother and twin little sisters. Because her mom is single, she works more than she wishes she did, but always finds time for her daughters. Marina loves her family very much.
Picture: User Image
Other info: Has to take her sisters to and from school everyday. Also works at a small cafe every Wednessday and Thursday after school.

Username: little_moon_girl
Main cat name: Moonflower
Roleplay character name: Airen and Jamie
What school you go to in the roleplay : Mamodo Grade School
Who you have a crush on: No one
Personality: Airen: Outgoing and playful. Somewhat clumsy
Jamie: Also quite playful, but calmer than her sister
Bio: Marina's younger sisters. Love their big sis, but love messing with her more.
Picture: User Image
(Jamie on the left, Airen on the right)
Other info: They like talking with the other workers at the cafe while drinking hot chocolate when their sister works.

((Mamodo Grade school looks like the school from Shugo Chara, and the university looks like the Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy campass.))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:45 pm
Lyn Waveryn
((She's mad at you because you're in MoonClan and she was hunting during the battle. She came back to the camp, and it was deserted, torn apart. She found her clan, but her friend is now angry at her for not being at the battle...She feels horrible now. *HISS!* *Stops and looks sad*))

((*Hiss!* *stops and rests tail on your shoulder* sorry.... its not my fault. I'm a medicine cat, remember? I didn't fight.... just heal...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:18 pm
((WHEEEEEEEEEEEE))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items