Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Every Now And Then It Happens Again With Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 pm
Alice was at the baseball game, the Tigers were playing the Boston Red Socks. She was sitting next to Alex, who had his arm around her. She felt a tad bit uncomfortable. She had known him for a while, three months to be exact, but she didn’t want a new boyfriend. Her encounter with her last boyfriend, had her feeling scared to rush into a relationship. Maybe, what she needed was to leave the seat and get herself some popcorn. “Uh, Alex. I‘m going to get some popcorn, do you want any?” Alice asked him with a slight smile. Her blond hair was pulled into a pony tail and it went through the hole in the back of her Tigers baseball cap. Her shirt was extremely tight fitting, and had a tiger on the back and Detroit Tigers written on the front. Her short shorts were causing her thighs to stick to the seat.

“Sure, but you don‘t need to go. There‘s the popcorn vender going around the stands right now.” Alex said. His blond hair was gelled and his blue eyes were shining in the sun. “C‘mon stay with me.” he said, his husky voice almost begging her. He was wearing a Red Socks jersey and a pair of jeans, yet he was able to keep cool somehow.

“No, it‘s alright. I think I‘ll be better in the shade for a bit.” Alice said as she nearly jumped out of her seat. She waved to him as she ran up the stairs and to the upper part of the stadium where the concession stands were. “Hm, where‘s the popcorn?” Alice asked herself as she looked at the many stands. Her pony tail dancing as she turned her head.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:34 pm
Takala was sitting in her room, still in her pajamas, contimplating here next plan to get away from her overprotective parents. But she knew. She knew oh too well. She would never be able to get out of there alone. They were always watching her, making sure she didn't slip. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms tightly around them, almost as to shield herself from the camara planted in the upper right corner of her bedroom ceiling. Pressing her forehead against her kneecaps, Takala thought of who she could incopperaite into her plan that gave her the opportunity of escape, but there was no one she could trust...

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Pacing. Thinking. Pacing some more. Pax couldn't wrap his mind around it, there was something he just couldn't put his finger on. Why wasn't this working? He had tried and tried again to make his memory scanner work and scan the minds of cizilians to see if they remembered anything about the conjoining of planets, but it seemed like the only one.
What seems like centuries ago, the two things that no one ever thought would get along, became talurent enough to create one world were they lived in peace. Pax could remember the conjoining very well, for he had escaped the mind sweepers before they could take his memory from him. Making it to the safe planet, he dedicated his life to finding another person who remembered.
What lay ahead of him was clear enough for someone to see, he just had to find that person first...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:31 pm
Alex sat in his seat, waiting impatiently for Alice to get back. He knew that letting her stay with him was a good idea, but she would have to know about his powers soon. For, if she was ever going to learn the truth his way, he would have to tell her about his powers.
Having her tell him about her powers would be a hard enough thing. Though, when she barely trusts anyone, it makes it just the much harder. Perhaps he should have picked a better woman to raise her and not some drunken fool. Though, if she trusted too easily, Alice could find someone else who could remember and learn the truth.
Sitting up in his seat, he looked to where he could hear screams of people. "s**t.." Alex mumbled as he saw a drunken man hanging from one of the balconies for the private rooms. He began to run towards the man, but he was fearing that he would make it too late, so he began to run faster.

Alice was in line for the popcorn as her mind began to wonder to the dream she had had the night before. The girl, just wanting to be accepted, made Alice think of herself. Though, if Alice had really wanted to, she could always just show her powers and get accepted into the League Of Teen Heroes. LOTH. It had been her hope to one day be a hero and help save the world along side them.

"Help me!"

Alice looked from left and then right to see who it was. No one was in sight. Though, she began to hear cries from the spectators.

"He's going to fall!"
"Someone help him!"
"Please, someone help my husband."

She ran towards the worried voices, getting close enough to see a small crowd. Though, the crowd was starting to grow. Alice looked around the people to see a man who was clinging onto a pole that had broken off of the railing that held the balcony of the special seats together. The steel pole was strong and could probably hold the man, but the screws that held the pole to the cement balcony were not as strong. She rushed over to the scene, there was no way she could or would be able to save the man without using her powers.
'He'll be alright. I just need to wait for the park officials to get here. There's no need for me to show my power in front of live television and in such an important game..' Alice thought to herself.
There was a screech as the bolts and screws broke off. This was it, Alice was sure to expose her powers. She couldn't let an innocent die, no one deserved that.
Without a thought of what she was about to do, Alice jumped off the balcony where the man had been hanging and grabbed hold of him as they both began to plunge to the ground below. Alice could hear screams of many people and she even heard Alex scream her name as well. Though, before they were able to hit the ground, Alice used her power beams to stop the speed of their descend. Before four seconds passed, Alice was upright, holding onto the man, and was slowly levitating them towards the ground. She knew that this action would cause her a lot of trouble, but she knew deep down inside that she had done the right thing.

Hawt N Strong

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:56 pm
Takala heard screaming from a distance, that was good. She tried to get ready and head out the door before it stopped. She soon broke into a run down the paved sidewalk in pursu of the havoc, but it was soon gone. She didn't care, she was just glad she was out of the house and away from that stupid camara. Or so she thought.
Reaching the ball park in time to see and young-ish looking girl holding up a huge scared man in her right hand.
'What the hell?thought Takala. How is she doing that? Then it hit her, she had powers, something she had as well just was in the process of doing evil instead of good. Takala silently decided to keep her distance from the scene and investigate from the other side of the street.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:29 pm
"Hmm, maybe it needs some more titanium?" Pax said aloud to himself as he realized what might be the problem. Grabbing a couple hundred dollars, he walked out the door on his way to buy a pound of titanium for his machine. As he passed the ball park he noticed some noise, but put it out of his mind and kept on walking towards the machinary supply store.
Reading through his blue prints again, Pax hardly noticed the girl in front of him until he ran into her.
"Hey! Watch where you're going Grandpa!" He looked up to apologize but stopped himself mid-sentence. It was like looking back in time. He shook his head trying to get ora of evil that surrounded her out of his head. 'Could this be?' Pax stared at her until he realized, that yes, it was true. She was intentionally evil, and proud of it. 'Maybe she remembers...' Noticing him staring at her, the girl gave him a wierd look and crossed her arms across her chest waiting for him to apologize."What are you waiting for?!"she said crossly."I'm sorry... I just noticed something about you. Do you have any memory of a different planet?" He knew she knew, and she knew he knew she knew, there was nothing to hide from him, maybe that is why her reply shocked him so much."I don't know what you are talking about,"pointing her noise in the air away from Pax. Obvisiously uncomfortable the girl added,"uh... I got to go." On that note the girl hurried down the street stretched behind Pax's back. Still in the emotional stage of shock, his mind was racing, and soon his feet were also. ((I tried my best... I guess my best isnt that good, oh well this is what I got, it's the writting that counts.))  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm
((It's fine. :]
I loved the 'he knew she knew, and she knew he knew she knew. That is hilarious cause it reminds me of my best friend. ))

Alice floated to the ground and the news reporters rushed her. The man was able to get medical attention, though the most he would need is an Asprin for his hang over he was sure to get later.

"Who are you?"
"What's your name?"
"Are you a new member of the LOTH?"
"Tell us more about you?"

The reporters stormed new questions, shoved microphones at her, and they all had her on camera.

"I, uh." Alice began to say, running a blank. What could she do? What should she say? Alice didn't want to expose herself to the media so soon or in such a way. She took her ball cap that was a bit crooked from the fall and fixed it.

Alex used his strength to push through the crowd as if he were just swatting at knats. "Excuse me, I need to get to- Hey, don't push me or you'll regret it." Alex told the reporters as he then reached Alice's side.

"Alex! Is this young lady part of the League of Teen Heroes?"
"Who is she Mr. Muscle?"
"Hey, over here let's get a picture of the heroes!"

The reporters obviously could recognize Alex as the leader of the LOTH. Though, not until now did Alice realize her room mate of four months was a super-being like her. She wanted to punch herself in the face, but controlled herself. "Alex?" Alice asked, more than called his name. She wasn't sure as to what to say to the media about herself.

"Now, now. Dear friends of the press, as you can tell, this is the newest member of the League of Teen Heroes. Her name is Alice Love, and no we did not make a hero name for her yet. But that's all I'm going to tell you for now. We have to get back to the base. We've lots to discuss about our next plan." Alex said, with a smile. He grabbed Alice's hand after he was done speaking and before the reporters had anything else to say, he flew away from the ball park.

"Where're you taking me? What's going on?" Alice asked Alex. She was confused, angry, and anxious at all the same time.

"You'll see, just hold on to me and you'll be fine." Alex said as he flew faster towards the base of the LOTH. He smiled to himself, perhaps getting Alice to join the league was as easy as a walk in a park.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:54 pm
((Sorry I can't post right now... I have to go to dinner, but I have a really really really good idea for what will happen between Pax and Takala. But do you think that Alice and Takala will meet? It would be a lot easier for me to write if they do. I have to go bye!))  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm
((Well,, I'll write up what's going to happen at the base. Pretty much she'll get accepted into the place and then bleh bleh bleh. Afterwards I'll have her go out and have some alone time. They can meet then. =]))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 am
Takala made sure that the weird man was walking in the other direction before she turned around and followed him. Walking slowly and quietly, she got to the store he walked into just in time for her to see him purchasing a big block of something shiny. She heard footsteps and she ran around the corner to hide from sight.
"Thank you! Thank you!"She heard him repeat over and over to the confused sales clerk. Walking faster now, Takala continued to follow the man down an unfimiliar street. He soon cut down an alley and then took a sharp left down a street that shouldn't have been there. Slightly jogging now, Takala caught up with the man just in time to see him unlock the door to a huge house. It was beautiful, it didn't belong in that neighborhood. It's villa like design drew her close enough to see the top level, stain-glass window glow with the inside casting a matallic like spark.
"s**t!"Takala heard the man shreak in pain, then footsteps down the creaky spiral stair she could see through the downstairs window. She ducked in what she thought was right in time, but then the footsteps progressed to the window. The rusted hinges of the beautiful, Italian style window squeaked while the man wedged it open. Sticking his head out the window and looking down at Takala, he smiled.
"Nice to see you, again. Please, come in."Slowly, she rose to her feet and pondered whether or not she should go inside the big, beautiful house. Then she remembered, 'I have evil powers! I'll be fine.'
And that is how there friendship started. Will that be how it ends?

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Alice walked onto the teleportation device and was taken to the island she had been to befor. She frowned, almost wanting to cry. 'Why, why do I have powers?' Alice asked herself gloomily. With that thought, Alice used her beams to fly away from the island and back to the city. Walking around, the streets practically empty because of the late hour, she began to feel her face get hot. Tears began to stream down her face, she didn't want the attention of being a hero, she didn't want to have to save the world everyday, and she didn't want to hear anymore of what her dreams really meant.

Thinking hard, Alice began to run over the events that had happened just a few hours before hand.

Alex finally landed on an island. The island was beautiful and had red sand, large palm trees, and some beautiful birds on it. though it was extremely small. Alice asked him why they were there. Though, he just told her to wait and see what would happen. He walked her to a small steal platform and they both stood on it. As soon as Alice knew it, she was in a different place.
The room was white, no pictures, no windows, and only one steel door. There were a whole lot of cameras and a loud speaker. The loud speaker came on in the room and Alice had jumped, from the loud voice that came on.

"Say the password."
"Lovely Duckling." Alex said in his perfect voice. He flipped the hair out of his eyes as he then led Alice through a door that opened.

Once Alice went through the door, there was a huge main room. The floors were tiled with a marble and the walls were painted a cream color. There were tables, chairs, couches, and other things that made up little seating areas. But, the thing that really astounded Alice was the many heroes that were in the room. She could recognize almost all of them, Scarlet, the guy who shot power beams like her, a couple people who were brains of the team, and others were there as well.

"Alex, are we-?"Alice had started to ask. She was still a bit dumbfounded and Alex must have seen that, for he finished her sentence.
"At the base for LOTH? Yes we are. Though I just want to talk to you in here." Alex said as he led Alice down a hallway and into a room. It looked like a conferance room. There were many seats, probably fifty, there was a screen that was on one end of the room, and the table where the seats were set was huge.
"This is were we get briefed for our missions. Well, the ones that we actually have to get briefed about. Mostly we just go in and get the bad guys out of the way." Alex said with a laugh. "But, anyways, I'm sure you must know that since you are a super-being like us, you have to join us, or we have to keep you under servailence."

"WHAT?" Alice had half-shouted at him. She shook her head 'no' at the new information that had just came to her. "I am NOT, and I mean not, going to be under your watch. Besides, what would happen if I didn't want to be with the LOTH?" Alice asked. A bit scared of her reply she could get.

"We would kill you if you didn't match the terms of agreement. We can't have beings just wonder around. They could start trouble. Become evil villians and what not." Alex had explained to her.

"I guess I get that. But what about privacy?" Alice asked.

"Privacy? No, we don't work like that, sweetheart." Alex said as he laughed and sat down on a side of the huge table.

"But,"

"No, no 'buts'. We even have a device that we use to share our thoughts. It comes in handy for everything, except for when people try to hide things. Then I just get disappointed in them, you know how much I hate liers." Alex had told her.

"Wait, time out. Things that can share thoughts? I don't want any of that!" Alice said, starting to get worried.

"Here, listen. To be a hero there are things to be expected. One, the media attention. Two, saving everyone and everything's life at the risk of your own. Three, making sure your partners are safe. And four, making sure that secrets don't jeoprodize a mission." Alex told her, as if he was talking to a child. He had used his fingers to show which number he was on.

At this degrading explaination, and what she was told, Alice wanted to leave. "I can't believe you." Alice said as she put her hand on the door.

"Wait! Alice." Alex said quickly. He took her hand and turned her towards him. "I want you to promise me this. Once you've cleared up your head, you will take on the responsibility for your job as a hero. I know you're tough and I am absolutely sure that we need you. Besides, don't you want to know what those dreams are about?" Alex asked.

It was then that Alice knew she had to leave. How did Alex even figure out the dreams? She needed to leave. "I will take the responsibility. But, please I do need to clear my head." Alice said.

With that, Alex led her to the teleportation device and she went back to the gorgeous island in time to see the sun set. Though, she wasn't really paying that much attention at the time.

Alice wiped the tears away as she thought of her newly found responsibilities that she would have to preform. Her flashback made her think new thoughts now, and she was sure that nothing would ever be the same to her ever again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 pm
Pax walked outside to greet the curious girl. "Hi, I never got to formally introduce myself," he said holding out his hand as he watched her approach. "I'm Pax Xerxes, and you are?" Reluntanly, she took his hand which he shook firmly.

"Takala," she finally said. Then added,"you don't need to know my last name." Then Takala crossed her arms over her stomach this time. Pax turned his back to her and walked into the house without a word, leaving her standing by herself.

He soon realized she hadn't been following and turned back around. "Arn't you coming?" he said like he expected her to follow him without being told. "I would like to show you something."

Putting her arms next to her side, Takala entered the white, three story house with her gaurd down, she never let it down completly though. They walked up two flights of stairs to the third floor where Takala had seen the matallic sparks. Pax stopped in the doorway letting Takala catch up and then look around. "What is so special about this?" she asked, slightly annoyed.

Pax ignored her tone and anwsered, "these are my inventions. Everything I have ever done." Takala walked forward to get a better look and the weezing machine in the center of the room. "Wait! Don't step on-" but it was too late. Takala was falling what felt like forever but really her watch read only one second past when she started falling.

With a thud Takala hit the soft dirl of an island. In the distance she could hear crying. She started walking towards it feeling like should could get anwsers out of the weak creature weeping in the West. Soon she reached the girl, she was sitting on a rock with her head in her hands. Slowly Takala walked forward trying to not startle her. "Um... excuse me?" she said. "Do you know where we are?" Without waiting for an anwser, Takala looked through the sky and saw the planet she just left.

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:20 pm
Alice heard an unexpected voice and sand whipped around her as her powers were uncontrolled at the moment. Alice looked up to see a girl, and immediatly let her guard down.
"I-I'm s-s-sorry." Alice said, stuttering. She was wiping her eyes and trying to stop the sobbing.
"D-don't you know where we are? We're at the LOTH base. H-how did you g-get here, hm?" Alice asked, her voice was more stable. Though, she still seemed to look like a mess. Alice slowly began to stable her breathing, which caused her red face to return to it's normal chalky-white color. Alice slightly wondered why the girl didn't know where she was. Alice thought that all heroes on the planet knew about eachother and their powers. Perhaps she was hit on the head or confused, Alice managed to think to herself.

Alex had started to get worried about Alice. If she didn't join them, he wouldn't kill her, though he would persuade her as much as he could.
"Lance?" Alex called, knowing his friend would come quickly.

"Yes, Alex. What is it this time?" Lance said, teleporting from nothing.
Lance was wearing a band t-shirt and a pair of faded jeans. His hair hung past his shoulders and his bangs were slightly in his face. His charcoal eyes held a spark to them that seemed to light the room as he appeared.

"You know about that one young lady I was going to recruit, right?" Alex asked Lance.

"Yessir, she was quite the catch. Pretty cute, young, and ever the powerful girl." Lance said, laughing a little bit.

"Good, you remember. Could you go look for her. I believe she is on the island." Alex said.

"I should've known. The only time you ask for me is when you need something." Lance said sarcastically as he began to fade away, and eventually disappeared.

((I'll make the profile for Lance, so you'll be able to see it. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:32 pm
"What do you mean the LOTH headquarters?" Takala started to freak. Pacing back and forth trying to figure out how to get out of there so she wouldn't get caught. 'Damn. I can't get my head straight. There is no way I am going to come up with a plan out of this one.' Takala sat down infront of the girl and ask another question before she anwsered her question. "Who are you? Are you part of the League Of Teen Heros?" She pondered as she waited for her to anwser.

Pax immidiately went down to the LOTH base, he had been in touch with Lance for the past few years on and off. Knocking of there steal door he waited for an anwser.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:13 pm
Alice's blue eyes started to form tears once again. She quickly wiped them away and cleared her throat before starting to talk. "Uh, well," she began in only a whisper, there was still a lump in her throat. She couldn't imagine herself in the LOTH, having to be under the control of truth-telling devices. But, to keep confusion out of the way, she would just tell the young lady that was sitting before her already looking sort of distraught. "I-my name is Alice." Alice told the girl, she gave her a smile and continued. "I am part of the League of Teen Heroes, I am friends with thier leader, Alex." She paused, biting her lip. "Who are you exactly? I don't think I saw you in the building.." Alice's voice began to trail off.

Lance had heard Pax knocking and immediatly knew it was him. None of the heroes used the door, rarely did they ever even knock. "I got the door Alex." Lance said, as he teleported to Pax. Once he made himself visable to Pax, he grabbed his arm and teleport them both to Lance's room. All the while, Lance was sure to use his powers to block the use of the truth-device that was under his skin.
Lance's room was located in the LOTH headquarters. It was small and held two twin beds in it. There were band posters on the walls, a bookshelf and a dresser. Though it was bare, Lance never really minded it because he was never really in there except to sleep and get dressed.

"Pax, what are you doing here? You know that Alex still hates you, for whatever the reason may be. But, you need to give me a notice before you waltz down here." Lance said, as he started to seal his room away from outside contact using his power beams. He didn't want the conversation they would soon share to be heard.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff