Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Macabre_Cogitation
Malevolance: I'm not trying to make fun of your idea. I know what it's like to have someone try and break into your home. A dog is a good idea, it sounds like this person would just stop trying if they hear a dog.
Plus, a dog is a rather threating thing to encounter when breaking into a home.
I say attack cat for it would be silent and very deadly.

How about an attack koala? no one would see it coming. ninja
I might be fooled by that.

Unless of course I knew I was breaking into the house of someone from this guild, or someone who was in on your devious koala plans.
...Where can I get a koala?
Apart from stealing it from a zoo, maybe....Australia?
You are right! I should rob Australia. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:10 am
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Macabre_Cogitation
Malevolance: I'm not trying to make fun of your idea. I know what it's like to have someone try and break into your home. A dog is a good idea, it sounds like this person would just stop trying if they hear a dog.
Plus, a dog is a rather threating thing to encounter when breaking into a home.
I say attack cat for it would be silent and very deadly.

How about an attack koala? no one would see it coming. ninja

Unless of course I knew I was breaking into the house of someone from this guild, or someone who was in on your devious koala plans.
Excellent! We can bring gigantic transportation devices and load them up with venomous snakes and deadly animals and such.

Or we can tie the end of Australia to a boat and tow it across the sea to your house. ninja  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 am
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX

Excellent! We can bring gigantic transportation devices and load them up with venomous snakes and deadly animals and such.

Or we can tie the end of Australia to a boat and tow it across the sea to your house. ninja
GENIUS!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 pm
I only say this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 pm
Thats an awesome spider!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:44 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Angel of the End
You don't need a knife or gun.... you need a dog. Fact, people avoid breaking into other people's houses when they own a dog, as long as it is inside. Even a small dog will make alot of noise. Also, when they can't see the dog, they have no idea what they are up against. A dog barking will alert neighbors and anyone inside or around the house. But several people have been killed when they kept the dogs just outside, because when dogs get bored outside, they bark, and are typically ignored. But when it is coming from inside, you can usually be very sure the dog has heard or sensed something bad.

Attack cats. They'll f*** anyone up. I watched one of my cats claw the hell out of a girl who kicked it. She required 87 stitches. Now imagine what it would have done had I trained it to really harm.

What breed is your cat? Is it about breed? Or do you train a cat to be an attack cat?  

trampyre

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 pm
trampyre
Macabre_Cogitation
Angel of the End
You don't need a knife or gun.... you need a dog. Fact, people avoid breaking into other people's houses when they own a dog, as long as it is inside. Even a small dog will make alot of noise. Also, when they can't see the dog, they have no idea what they are up against. A dog barking will alert neighbors and anyone inside or around the house. But several people have been killed when they kept the dogs just outside, because when dogs get bored outside, they bark, and are typically ignored. But when it is coming from inside, you can usually be very sure the dog has heard or sensed something bad.

Attack cats. They'll f*** anyone up. I watched one of my cats claw the hell out of a girl who kicked it. She required 87 stitches. Now imagine what it would have done had I trained it to really harm.

What breed is your cat? Is it about breed? Or do you train a cat to be an attack cat?

Well, certain breeds have certain traits that would assist it in how it attacks. I can't remember the type that Tigger is, but all I know is they are some of the best jumping cats. I've seen her jump 10 feet straight up, from a sitting position.
If my cat Mao had front claws and decided to attack her, she would of had CHUNKS missing from her legs, versus just the stitches. He can't jump nearly as high, but man he can hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Digital Malevolence
Thats an awesome spider!
I believe it's the level 12 boss.....

ninja  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:59 am
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Thats an awesome spider!

ninja
I want one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:29 am
Macabre_Cogitation
Well, certain breeds have certain traits that would assist it in how it attacks. I can't remember the type that Tigger is, but all I know is they are some of the best jumping cats. I've seen her jump 10 feet straight up, from a sitting position.
If my cat Mao had front claws and decided to attack her, she would of had CHUNKS missing from her legs, versus just the stitches. He can't jump nearly as high, but man he can hit.

*does double take*

OK, your cats are named Tigger and Mao? xd I love it.

My cat scratches a lot, but doesn't mean to. He isn't a violent cat at all - quite the opposite actually - it's just hard to clip his claws because he struggles so much.

I think my cat would probably more likely pull the Puss in Boots routine from shrek 2 and Cute my foes to death. Or possibly draw a piece, if he had one xd

I've seen people with window stickers that say "Beware - Attack Cat." They do exist!  

trampyre

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Thats an awesome spider!

ninja
I want one.
I want one of these, only about 200 times that size.

Very aggressive and deadly.

I just need to destroy the anitvenom they made for it, then it shall be feared again..... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Thats an awesome spider!

ninja
I want one.

I just need to destroy the anitvenom they made for it, then it shall be feared again..... ninja
I like the other one better.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Thats an awesome spider!

ninja
I want one.

The one you like would make a nice pet, but the other one can be my gaurd spider.

3nodding

I actually want some type of tarantula for a pet, but the rest of family would freak and probably kill it, so I can't have one yet. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
Thats an awesome spider!

ninja
I want one.

The one you like would make a nice pet, but the other one can be my gaurd spider.

3nodding

I actually want some type of tarantula for a pet, but the rest of family would freak and probably kill it, so I can't have one yet. sad
I actually want a scorpian...but with my luck it will escape then time will go buy and it will get its venom back and.....well, you can only guess.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

mechanical kitsy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 pm
We had someone try to break into our back door two days ago. The handle doesn't lock.
Unfortunately for them, the deadbolt does. Plus I taped and nailed that door in place for the winter, lol. The potheads in my neighborhood are always breaking into people's houses. I dunno why, but they do. They ripped a couple people's door right off. They tried to get in through our windows, too, and took the screens out and broke them, but we have two separate windows in each window.
I have lots of knives just in case though. I used to keep one under my bed when I was younger, but it ripped my mattress.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff