Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering----March Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest of the all?
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
  CINDERSTAR!!!!
View Results

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 pm
((Yay Shadowstar! Oh, stuff has happened in Fireclan, so you should check out our forum.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 pm
(Geez.... everybody glares at me.....)

Cursedstar thought for a moment. "PebbleClan is also welcoming new-leaf.... Prey is running well.... other than that there's nothing new..... Inside the Clan," Cursedstar stared pointedly at Shadowstar. "Outside, we're still waiting for FireClan to surrender."  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:45 pm
Firesong sighed and shook her head. This had gotten way out of hand....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:31 pm
Crystalstar hissed, "Not here, Cursedstar." She didn't like FireClan, but she wasn't about to let a fight break out at a Gathering.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 pm
Batpaw hobbled into place, still not used to being conscious anymore, not to mention walking. He looked around in wonder at the sight. My first gathering...Too bad I'm not in better condition than this! Oh well, that's what I deserve, I suppose...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Catherine Bronte
Spiritheart walked over to Scarclaw, her ravaged face concerned. "Are you alright?"

Longear and Raintail sat together, whilst their brother, Lightstone walked over to Firesong with his mother, Robinsong.

"Hello Firesong, how is the prey running?" Loghtstone meowed

Scarclaw looked up, her tail wrapped around her paws. "Yeah, never better," she mumbled, rolling her eyes. "What clan are you from?" she asked, glancing up at Spiritheart.  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 pm
Spiritheart giggled. "MoonClan silly. I'm Mewpaw, remember? Or was."

Lightstone smiled. "Very well. I finally have a full belly!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:55 pm
(Dewpool can't come, she is having kits....ish)

Roseflower padded up to Lightstone "hello, i am Roseflower of fireclan, and you are?" she said trying to be friendly  

Currently Dead Account

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Scarclaw looked at her, then tilted her head. "Oh, I'm sorry. I kinda just... keep to myself. If you haven't noticed, I'm a really quiet cat. I don't... hang around with others. I'm considered, different. Because of..." she trails off, lowering her head and covering one of her eyes with her paw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 pm
Shadowstar hissed and stood, "We'll never give up our land." She stared the PebbleClan leader down. She didn't want a fight, but if Cursedstar said anymore she would, not caring what StarClan did to her.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:55 pm
Firesong stepped up close to Shadowstar. She whispered, "Please, Shadowstar, don't let her get to you. She would like nothing better than for you to break the gathering peace. If you do, Starclan will not be pleased. Also, think about your clan. If you rise to Cursedstar's bait now, you'll only seem hot-headed and rash to the clan." She stepped back. It was not her place to stand with the clan leaders.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:22 am
Lightstone bowed his head. "I am Lightstone, Medicine Cat apprentice of MoonClan."

Spiritheart nodded. "My face.....It makes me the same." He ravaged face stared at Scarclaw  

MADLYALICE

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:59 am
"it's nice to meet you" Roseflower said "so how is pray running in Moonclan."

(don't forget to announce Dewpool's ^ kits, don't make Roseflower go up there and Do it herself.!)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Kindlepaw looked around. It was her first gathering and she couldn't get over how many different cats there were here. She saw an apprentice nearby and sat down next to him. "Hello, my name is Kindlepaw. Are you okay?" she asked, sniffing him curiously.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Catherine Bronte
Lightstone bowed his head. "I am Lightstone, Medicine Cat apprentice of MoonClan."

Spiritheart nodded. "My face.....It makes me the same." He ravaged face stared at Scarclaw

"My... eye has a sort of... ability. And it isn't a good one..." she mumbled, lifting up her head to show her eye. It was a crimson red, along with the tiny slits in her eyes. "It's not normal..." she whispered. "It allows me to travel into... the Forest. The one where cats that cannot enter StarClan go. I hear things. From the cats there..." she mewed quietly, then covered her eye again, letting it run a saphire blue once more.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff