Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Random thoughts - possibly discussion, maybe not, who knows? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:15 pm
Nebelstern
Thought I'd dig this thread up for possible *coughs* sensible discussion.
Failing that a hi-jacking. Yes, I am an addict. *Points finger at Invictus, Arivel and various others...*
And since this thread has no real theme, I shall start by saying how much I appreciate this little guild. Perhaps no so little. However, after a hard day of scholaring, it brightens my life a pleasing amount.
Just a random thought...
sweatdrop

*glares* it's not nice to point.

Yes, I agree. I love this guild. I love the people here. Everone is so wonderful. biggrin Gaia would be such a boring place without you all. *hugs eveyone* *blushes* right um... anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:42 am
You guys have no idea how proud I am that this guild turned out the way it has. It's really great.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:40 am
Invictus_88
You guys have no idea how proud I am that this guild turned out the way it has. It's really great.

Other guilds lack the charm of this one. It's actually a relief to return to this guild from others sometimes... rolleyes
Don't you DARE leave Gaia!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:02 pm
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Other guilds lack the charm of this one. It's actually a relief to return to this guild from others sometimes... rolleyes

Yes, I agree. People here don't "bump" or speak in confusing "chatspeak" It's a very lovely, comfortable place. The topics are interesting and the people are even more interesting. 3nodding Do WHAT? He's leaving Gaia? Or are you just telling him not to even consider it? So confusing. But anyways, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER LEAVING GAIA...
xd  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:29 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Yes, I agree. People here don't "bump" or speak in confusing "chatspeak" It's a very lovely, comfortable place. The topics are interesting and the people are even more interesting. 3nodding Do WHAT? He's leaving Gaia? Or are you just telling him not to even consider it? So confusing. But anyways, DON'T EVEN CONSIDER LEAVING GAIA...
xd

The people are "Interesting". That is a very polite word for my yoghurt fuelled whitetextedness. Others would call it anarchic and sinful perversity.
Luckily, all those dangerous Christian extremists are on the other side of the Atlantic.. wink
I'm not sure I could actually bring myself to forsake all you people, I may vanish for a few months just before, during and after Sandhurst. Yet I hope to be here when Illy's age. Not that she'd old, just, y'know, older than me.
*hides*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:15 pm
Invictus_88
Arivel
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

xd

The people are "Interesting". That is a very polite word for my yoghurt fuelled whitetextedness. Others would call it anarchic and sinful perversity.
Luckily, all those dangerous Christian extremists are on the other side of the Atlantic.. wink
I'm not sure I could actually bring myself to forsake all you people, I may vanish for a few months just before, during and after Sandhurst. Yet I hope to be here when Illy's age. Not that she'd old, just, y'know, older than me.
*hides*

Oh, I don't know.
STOP THE WHITE TEXT. IT MAKES JESUS CRY. I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:15 am
*laughs*
You are powerless to stop it! BWAHAHA!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:13 am
Invictus_88
*laughs*

*Writes something meaningless in visible text*
Never, I say! I bless myself in the name of Jesus!  

Boolean Julian
Crew

TheLoneBassist46

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:25 am
I just love the fact that it's a blatently fun and respectable place to hold discussions and talk about things in a very "respectable" mannor. Too bad I've only had about 1 hour of sleep, so my linguistics and brain occupying tasks are going to be a challenge. SO please do forgive me if you have no idea what in the BLOODY hell I'm talking about... though I'm sure you probably do know what I'm talking about, but just phase it more diligently. xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:22 am
whapcapn
Invictus_88
*laughs*

Jesus? Why does he have to be brought into all this? xp
As I often say, DON'T get me started on the farsical nature of religion...  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:31 pm
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Invictus_88
*laughs*

Because, Jesus has to be in Everything. He is, after all, the son of the the "god" who created Everything. rolleyes Heh. I've been going to church my whole life. My mum's a very religious person and She says I don't have the option of not going. I hate it... But don't worry Simon, I have no plans of getting you started on the whole farsical nature of religion...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:37 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Invictus_88
*laughs*

Because, Jesus has to be in Everything. He is, after all, the son of the the "god" who created Everything. rolleyes Heh. I've been going to church my whole life. My mum's a very religious person and She says I don't have the option of not going. I hate it... But don't worry, I have no plans of getting you started on the whole farsical nature of religion...

Yes! NEVER get me started on the farsical nature of religion. I'd burn the churches...etc...
Sorry if I offended anyone...

Nebelstern
Crew

Lizbeth_r9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Religon is often used as an excuse for war, but the usual reason is economy (mixed in with greed for power, and ignorance). All western nations are built around the concept of economy (much more than religon).Scary?

Satanism- has nothing to do with satan. It is very basicly the principle of living life selfishly.

Im a bit of a paradox, in that I'm a christian and I describe myself as a post-modernist (I know they contradict, but my internal dialogue gets very interesting because of this).

Anyhoo... Science is validated by epistomology. This is the set of rules that says what makes something sciantifically valid. But epistomolgy is a philosphy, it has not been tested, and anyone who blindly follows that should not kid themselves that it is somehow better or even different to believing in the teachings of a God. (It is my fear that we will cling onto science as our ancestors clung onto religon as being the only answer we can have, hampering our species intellectual developemnet.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:39 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Invictus_88
*laughs*

Because, Jesus has to be in Everything. He is, after all, the son of the the "god" who created Everything. rolleyes Heh. I've been going to church my whole life. My mum's a very religious person and She says I don't have the option of not going. I hate it... But don't worry, I have no plans of getting you started on the whole farsical nature of religion...

Yes! NEVER get me started on the farsical nature of religion. I'd burn the churches...etc...

Noo! You must love Jesus! Every day, as soon aas you wake up, you must do the Jesus dance, for every day is a Jesus day. And above all, you must help to sacrifice to Jesus those who make him cry.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:12 pm
whapcapn
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
whapcapn
Invictus_88
*laughs*

Noo! You must love Jesus! Every day, as soon aas you wake up, you must do the Jesus dance, for every day is a Jesus day. And above all, you must help to sacrifice to Jesus those who make him cry.

*hates jesus* Heh, What is the Jesus dance? Would you like to demonstrate? And also, are you going to sacrifice Me and Invi and Si and Illy and everyone else who uses the dreaded white text? I cannot wait...  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff