View Results

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm
Haha, yeah. My moment of weakness... since when have *I* resorted to puns?! Gah... the day has come to open up that snow shoveling business in hell, eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Yea it is kinda like a code...never hit a man in the pills in a fight unless he is trying to rape you or you have nothing left in you too fight and its a last resort ....i had to do it once a tall black man by the name of Rashad wanted to pick a fight i knew id lose so i sucker punched him in the jaw while he recoverd i threw the hardest kick i could right under the beast's sack and whammo! He went down crying...i think fighting dirty is fun especially when you are hammered twisted  

Atomsk81793

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 am

@ Shades: Well even if it wasnt a pun I till find it humorous.

@ My good Friend Stained: High five!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm
Hey, DON'T encourage him...
I fight fair, no matter what the stakes 'cause that's the way I roll. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" only goes until someone turns around and blasts your face off. I've been threatened with a gun to the face too many times because I was cheap, not doin' it again! Honor to the core. That's when you consider both at the same time. "Everything is true, nothing is permitted." You get to my level of dedication to not pissing off karma and you tend to carry both of those at the same time.  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Atomsk81793

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:46 pm
Twenty Shades of Grey
Hey, DON'T encourage him...
I fight fair, no matter what the stakes 'cause that's the way I roll. "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" only goes until someone turns around and blasts your face off. I've been threatened with a gun to the face too many times because I was cheap, not doin' it again! Honor to the core. That's when you consider both at the same time. "Everything is true, nothing is permitted." You get to my level of dedication to not pissing off karma and you tend to carry both of those at the same time.

Bro where i come from there is no honor someone tried to put a lit cigarrete to my face and he almost did i had to fight him off and Do the ole ground and Puond where u get on top of him and start elbowing him in the jaw

another time someone hit me with a brick a FUKCING Brick i turned around and headbutted him and broke his nose and i got a black eye i still think i went home the winner that time cool  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Oh, sure. That's fine. if a person was stupid enough to expose himself to that kind of a beating then that's fine. I've ground pounded someone before, and I've also thrown someone through a window during a bar fight(I've never been drunk. Figure that one out! I can explain it if you want.).  

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ArtemHatake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm
I would fight,fight,fight,and mostly likely make it so then they wont be abe to have children biggrin
Then I would call the cops on them >:]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:27 am
I can say for the most part i would fight fair....the only way i would hit a guy there is if i had no other choice or if he was really really really asking for it.....
But yeah i would kick any guys or girls a** to tried to mess with me or my friends!!!

Saia Caline Cross

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:24 pm
Haha, this would be the conversation goi ng down if I ever found the guy who raped one of my friends...

Guy - "You can't keep me here! I know my rights!"
Me - "Maybe. But you obviously don't know much about martial law. You have the right to be penalated. I have the right to burn your home and shoot your dog. Do you understand your rights as I have read them to you?"
Guy - "Yes. Yes! Please...!"
Me - "Then SHUT THE ******** UP." *beats with random blunt object*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 am
Neko Says:
What the...Saia, considered yourself as good as gone then. I could care less about a mans parts, in fact, that would be the first thing I'm going for. Screw "fighting fair".If he even things of crossing any line when he decided I was just another victim or another toy then it's Fair game. Any man that ever has the kahunas to try that with any girl should consider having them removed.

Reinbow Chi Tea

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:03 pm
I agree with that, but I won't stoop to tearing his manhood. I mean... if I ever found the b*****d that raped my friend well... let's just say he'll be begging for me to take his junk off and be done with it. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm
Neko Says:
Good, never hesitate. Remove manhood first, ask questions later.

Reinbow Chi Tea

The Delirium Trigger

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:29 pm
You missed the point entirely. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 pm
*hissss* They wouldn't dare. I'd beat the crap out of the person. And I'm way too stubborn to fall for tricks. I will use the Crusnik and scare the assailant half to death. Rawr. *trinity blood reference yay*  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 pm
Me? well I would beat the crap out of him or her....thats what I did to this one guy who tried to rape my mom right in front of me....& I was only 5 or 6 hehehehe he didn't know what hit him twisted  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff