Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
~TAYLOR NEWS~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 pm
Wednesday April 1, 2009

GUESS WHAT??!? ROBERT PATTIONS IS JEALOUS OF TAYLOR! HE SAYS THAT HE IS FURIOUS THAT TAYLOR IS BECOMING THE FAVORITE OF THE SET AND AT TAYLOR AND KRISTEN'S RELATIONSHIP??? WOW! DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! HE SAID THAT HE IS WORRIED THAT BECAUSE OF TAYLOR'S POPULARITY, HIS STARDOM IS FADING! ISN'T THAT SOMETHING?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 am
I heard that Taylor is not allowed to date until he is 28 years old.  

baby girl 06

the best fri3nd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 am
i heard that taylor isnt allowed to date till he's 27 but thats just what i heard  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm
hahaha! lol, well... idk... i like taylor... but that other dude is cute too! i don't like taylor with long hair... doesn't work for me... lol  

roseankitty

Ultra lollipop flavor
Vice Captain

Romantic Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:58 pm
OMGZ!! TAYLOR IS THE MOST POPULAR! ER COMING THE MOST POPULAR! WOOOOOOOTZ WOOOOTZ! kristen and taylor?!! OO:!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:34 pm
Taylor is cuter with short hair but even with his long hair he's still really cute heart  

baby girl 06

baby girl 06

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 pm
Musiq4luv
Wednesday April 1, 2009

GUESS WHAT??!? ROBERT PATTIONS IS JEALOUS OF TAYLOR! HE SAYS THAT HE IS FURIOUS THAT TAYLOR IS BECOMING THE FAVORITE OF THE SET AND AT TAYLOR AND KRISTEN'S RELATIONSHIP??? WOW! DIDNT SEE THAT COMING! HE SAID THAT HE IS WORRIED THAT BECAUSE OF TAYLOR'S POPULARITY, HIS STARDOM IS FADING! ISN'T THAT SOMETHING?

Where did you hear that? Either way It reallt doesn't surprise me at all  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 am
baby girl 06
Musiq4luv
Wednesday April 1, 2009

Where did you hear that? Either way It reallt doesn't surprise me at all

i usually get the latest news by looking EVERYWHERE on the internet lol then it ends up on mtv.com and all that..soo yeah..i do my research  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:01 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance BREAKING NEWS: Taylor lautner's participating in a charity auction for the Books For Kids Foundation!! And what is he giving??? A messenger bag!! I know you're thinking "and why is that special and why do i care??" welllll! to answer your question, it's not just any bag....(this one's for the crazy "i would cherish it and keep it on display forever if he actually touched it" fans!) He touched it, and painted on it!! it's somewhat an autograph but it doesnt have his name on it...it just says "New Moon!" and "Team Jacob" so if you want to get it, here's the tricky part, you have to auction for it...on ebay!! tough competition!! But if you still want to auction for it, on April 14th go on www.ebay.com/thechildrensplace.com!! The URL doesnt work untill that day so dont try it! beleive me! i tried! LOL! For those who wants to auction, good luck!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:21 pm
okay i have one thing to say....WTF?!?!?!?!? (well that's my opinion...) if you guys seen the pictures then you should know that Demi Lovato had met Taylor on the orange carpet at the KCA's..well today she was asked if she thought her and taylor would make a cute couple..what was her quick reaction?? “Hold please, oh God. No, thank you! He is not for me,” well i don't mind that she isn't in to him ( some people like different people, that's their opinion and i'll just keep it like that..im not the kind of person that would track her down and fuss her out...) but wtf does she mean "oh god"?!?!?!? stare anyway....she also said "He seems more like a heartthrob type. I am more of a musician girl. He would have to rough up a little bit for me to date him!” rough up????? WTF DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT FREAKIN ROUGHING UP?!?!? HE'S ALREADY BUFF WITH KARATE SKILLS WTF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! scream stressed uhm.....sorry...kinda steamed right now.. anyway.....that's pretty much it...more news coming your way soon... stare

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xtine_1952

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm
Musiq4luv
okay i have one thing to say....WTF?!?!?!?!? (well that's my opinion...) if you guys seen the pictures then you should know that Demi Lovato had met Taylor on the orange carpet at the KCA's..well today she was asked if she thought her and taylor would make a cute couple..what was her quick reaction?? “Hold please, oh God. No, thank you! He is not for me,” well i don't mind that she isn't in to him ( some people like different people, that's their opinion and i'll just keep it like that..im not the kind of person that would track her down and fuss her out...) but wtf does she mean "oh god"?!?!?!? stare anyway....she also said "He seems more like a heartthrob type. I am more of a musician girl. He would have to rough up a little bit for me to date him!” rough up????? WTF DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT FREAKIN ROUGHING UP?!?!? HE'S ALREADY BUFF WITH KARATE SKILLS WTF IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! scream stressed uhm.....sorry...kinda steamed right now.. anyway.....that's pretty much it...more news coming your way soon... stare

taylor is so hot demi is soo not  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 pm
baby girl 06
Taylor is cuter with short hair but even with his long hair he's still really cute heart
i know right he is still hot no matter what hair hes got anyways i hate robert he is so ugly without his white pale skin like in the movie he looked so hot in the movie twilight  

Xtine_1952

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces