Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aci Dixinic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:58 am
I post here, right?
Right.
Well Ernie, I must complement you on the thoroughness of this thread. It's as good as your quest thread. These rules will be useful. Thanks.

And yes I've read the update.

Can you tell me how to quote a link? You know, so it goes blue and when you click on it it takes you somewhere else? Because I still haven't figured out how to do that. It would be much appreciated.
And I think the reason no one has posted yet is because no one wanted to be the first to touch your shiny new thread. I'm still not sure if you meant post here or somewhere else. If this doesn't belong here go ahead and delete it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:05 am
...Okay, I thought it would be clear that one would post here, but I'll edit that. It worked for Wingsy.

Thank you for reading it <3 And thanks for everything else.

Um, quote a url? Do you mean put a little phrase that links to something? sweatdrop  

[Ernie]
Vice Captain

Joie D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:46 pm
Thanks for the info, Ernie. We all want to debate, but I'm sure a lot of people here have never done so on a regular basis.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:06 pm
o.o *learned things*

Wow.. thanks Ernie. This is muchly appreciated. ^.^ You did good love.  

Graphiti Skies

i_heart_ron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:17 am
This is indeed fabulous. I've never actually rules-of-order debated (well, yes, once), but I did have to spend an entire semester studying logical and inductive and deductive fallacies for one of my undergrad majors.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:17 pm
I have read this throughly. 3nodding  

pyrolila

Aci Dixinic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:11 pm
Thanks Ernie, that will be useful. I have on any number of occasions wished for that knowledge. 3nodding
I will memorise it. *Tries to memorise it* Okay, so I probably won't remember that, but I will refer back to this thread whenever I forget.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:00 pm
That was very helpful [Ernie], thank you tons.
I swear I read this when it first went up but I must have missed the posting bit sweatdrop oh well I got it now and read it all again.  

Basil Musible

[Ernie]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:50 pm
Basil_Hallward
That was very helpful [Ernie], thank you tons.
I swear I read this when it first went up but I must have missed the posting bit sweatdrop oh well I got it now and read it all again.

I didn't have the posting bit up in my original version :3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:08 pm
Thank you Ernie! I debate stuff with my friends (verbally) but this really helps to understand the how-tos of textial (is that a word?) debating. 3nodding  

Pink Coconut Queen

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:02 pm
pyrolila
I have read this throughly. 3nodding

Ditto. whee I read this a bit ago, but I wasn't sure if you ment post here after reading this. sweatdrop So, I waited to see if others would post. Lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:29 pm
I read it. ^^ Which is strange because I usually don't but it's, apparently, a good thing I did. XD  

The Tom Riddle Fanthread

Minari

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:29 am
Thanks Ernie! *Squashes* That was really, er, *searches for proper word* edifying? Er, that might be it... oh well, can't find the fancy word, it was very educational 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:29 pm
Thanks for the help Ernie. You now know that I read this! blaugh  

Savanah Rose

Savanah Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:13 pm
OMG Ernie, I just saw that we are both from Michigan! sweatdrop  
Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers