Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:35 pm
Raintail, Spiritheart, and Longear all looked to Patchstar for the signal.

Lightstone glanced at Leafpetal, worry in his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm
Crystalstar_leader
ALL OF SNOWCLAN!!!! I'm sorry to be saying this, but we're going to have to lose....I'm leaving in a few days for a 3 week trip i won't be able to help fight for awhile. Patchstar and I made an agreement, we'll fight, but MoonClan will win and drive us out. When I'm back we'll come back and kick MoonClan's butt!
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Crystalstar sighed as she walked out of her den from a nice nap, it was starting to snow outside. She fluffed up out her coat and jumped down into the camp. She passed Bearclaw and a few other warriors eating and sharing-tongues. She nodded and walked over to the cave enterence.

The wind had picked up, blowing downwind. Snow and rain mixed, making it a horrible day. "Something seems wrong..." She mewed herself.

((leopards-shmeopards! we'll still win, til you guys are retrieved by woodclan. Crystalstar, we're going to kill off everyone who doesnt post, k? So like, some random forgotten kit (like...Sparklepaw) will die and that way we'll ban them. sound good? you know what i'm talking about...))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:05 pm
Patchstar led her patrol around to the backside of SnowClan's territory. Climbing on top of the snowbanks, the rain masking their scent, they waited.

"You guys pick a warrior or apprentice and stick to them until they are driven out. Leave Crystalstar to me." (she's MINE! lol)

As MoonClan readied their positions, Patchstar prepared to leap on top of Crystalstar. The snow crumbled slightly beneath her paws, sending a light shower of snowflakes onto Crystalstar's fur. She paid no notice.

Patchstar wriggled her haunches in preparation for the pounce. She flicked her tail three times, as was the signal to attack after Patchstar made her first move. She was just about to leap off the snowbank when the entire pile collapsed, sending the MoonClan leader tumbling head over paws until she landed on Crystalstar.

"Hi Crystalstar!" Patchstar purred. "ATTACK!" and the battle began.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 pm
Patchstar leapt onto Crystalstar, "Ambush! Attack!" Crystalstar threw Patchstar off of her and faced her old friend. "Why are you attacking me?"

(Patchstar: I was bored
Crystalstar: Figures
Patchstar: I know...its been so boring since the fight with PebbleClan and FireClan.
Crystalstar: I KNOW! . . . Shall we?
*begins to fight* >.<) (sorry. bored here)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm
((LOL!))

Patchstar began clawing at Crystalstar's face, ignoring her question.

(Patchstar: Honestly, I can't remember.
Crystalstar: WHAT!?!
Patchstar: Prepare to die!
Crystalstar: say that to your reflection!
Patchstar: ...SACRIFICE!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:26 pm
(WHOO! LOL)

The two leaders rolled around in the snow, ending up outside. Pinning Patchstar down she bit hard on her neck.

(Crystalstar: NOT ME!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:42 pm
(O_o LOL)

Scarclaw raced down the snowy hill, growling and yowling as the battle began. "Come out here all you SnowClan fox dung!" she spat, her claws unsheathed with her fur fluffed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:17 pm
Hissing, Spiritheart clawed at Goldenpaw, her ravaged face staring the apprentice down. Raintail attacked Seedpaw, and Longear shot at Bearclaw  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm
Goldenpaw took one more glance at her brother, then leaped on Spiritheart. She began to dig her thorn sharp claws in and grabbed onto her scruff.

Seedpaw yowled with shock as he tumbled in the snow. He turned to face his opponent, "Stay out of our territory!" He yowled with anger as he ran and pounced on his enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:33 pm
Spiritheart yanked out of Goldenpaw's grasp and brought her face up to the apprentice's, her one eyes narrowing. The light shone off of the revealed bone, and she meowed, "Leave your territory forever, our I'll give you a wound Just like mine."

Raintail hissed and rolled over, catching Seedpaw on his paws. Raintail loosed his claws into Seedpaw's fur, hoping to dig them in deep enough to draw blood.  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:57 pm
((JEEZ!!! WHATS WITH ALL THE BATTLES????? HUH????? I'm a MEDICINE CAT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! jeez.... all this fighting is getting on my nerves.....))

Leafpetal stayed back in the shadows with Lightstone. When she saw Lightstone looking at her, she licked his head. "Its going to be ok.... everything will be fine..." Then to herself. "I hope...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm
Goldenpaw yowled with rage, "I would never leave my territory behind for a bunch of soft, cushy cats like you!" She dove under the warriors stomach and began batting her with her hinds legs, and clawing furiously with her forepaws.

Seedpaw saw his blood spatter in the white snow. A new surge of rage pulsed through his body. He leaped into the air and twisted slightly so he would land on his enemy.  

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm
Spiritheart yowled as her scarlet blood sprayed across the snow, leaving blood splatters that looked like claw marks. She rolled away from Goldenpaw and shot at her, digging her claws into her face.

Raintail grunted and rolled onto his back, crushing Seedpaw underneath him. Blood slipped out of claw marks on his back, and he frowned.

Lightstone nodded and waited for someone to be hurt bad enough that he had to help them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:46 pm
(@Leafpetal: Exactly, you wouldn't understand that much about these battles (tell you the truth I have no idea why Patchstar wanted to fight....*shurg*))

Crystalstar grabbed Patchstar by the scruff and threw her, good thing she was small. Crystalstar jumped into battle, heading for the nursery and Elders' den. There were two warriors on each entrance. "Get them to my cave, there is a small opening in the back they can go through to get out. I want you, Dreamfire to lead and take care of them."

Someone pounced on Crystalstar, instinct took over and she rolled, making her attacker let go. She faced her opponent, it was Patchstar. (What a shocker O.O)

(Patchstar: Your such a kitty-pet
Crystalstar: Come over here and say that to my face!
Patchstar: Okay! Your. A. Kitty-pet.)(lol, stray cats RP...LiNyShaVi)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm
Goldenpaw stumbled backwards unable to see from the blood that was blinding her.

Seedpaw felt the air forced out of his lungs, but Raintail's weight kept air from coming back in. He glanced over at his sister, blood was bubbling out of her face. Worry and anger struck through him. "Get off of me you pitiful excuse for a warrior!" He used all his strength with his hind legs to throw Raintail off of him. The he ran over to his sister, "Goldenpaw!!! You are too injured to fight, go back to camp!"

Goldenpaw looked up at her brother and could see his furry shape behind the blood that was trickling form above her eyes. "I won't leave, not now. I'll be fine..." She drifted off as she began to feel woozy from losing so much blood. She collapsed to the ground.

"Goldenpaw!!" Seedpaw yowled. He turned to face Spiritheart, hissing furiously. "Stay away from her!!"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff