Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sharp North :: A private Academic Insitution [Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 pm
"Good luck!" Cathrine smiled, "I probably won't write anything, I'm trying to fail if you remember," she continued to doodle in her notebook. "And you're not getting me to write anything," she added a few beats later.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 pm
He sighed dramatically. "But you're already making characters. Seems to me like you're pretty into it." It was an offhanded comment, besides, he really did want to see the outcome of her story. "You should write it anyway and not turn it in, I just want to read it." He was still looking over her shoulder, being careful not to attract Mr. Dowel's attention. He wanted to see if she kept drawing her character-that-looked-like-Mr.Ren. "But.. I guess you're just going to disappoint me." He withdrew then and exaggerated another sigh behind her. In the many month's he'd known her, Edward had gotten good at being a Drama Queen.  

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:39 pm
Cathrine didn't like disappointing people, especially people she liked. She let out a sigh, "Alright, I'll write it," she said, doodling the Ren-like character again. "But only because you want to read it." Now she had to summon up the plot. She felt a big comic-book-ish mood coming in the back of her mind.

((Bed-time, three am... school, you get the idea ^^; seeyou later!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:57 pm
[He smiled victoriously, though without smugness. He could do that, he was Edward. Even though he wasn't leaning over her shoulder, he could still see that she was drawing Mr. Ren again. No way, she couldn't be one of those girls. She was Cathrine, the one who didn't care for teachers or for school or probably even for most of the students. He hushed those thoughts as well. "Aww, I appreciate it Cat." He cooed in a motherly voice. Drama was turning out to be his thing. Maybe he should drop ballet and join the theater.

Nah.

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:31 pm
Cathrine stuck her tongue out at him, "You better!" she snapped lightly, then returned to detailing the picture. The guy was turning out great, and she couldn't see the resemblance between the character and Mr. Ren.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 pm
A brilliant idea suddenly struck him. "Why don't you show him your charac-" He stopped. If she wasn't going to show him the story she wouldn't show him the characters. He was lucky she was going to try writing it at all. Edward sighed a little. Maybe she would see the resemblance the next time Mr Ren and her met. Tomorrow. No, wait. "What're you going to do during your detention? He'll probably make you work on your story." And then he'd want to read it, if she finished he'd want to mark it. If she didn't do it she'd get another detention. At least, that's how he thought it would happen.  

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 pm
Cat looked at him, raising an eyebrow. Then she smiled, "Text, maybe read a little, I d'know. Probably won't write though." she replied, gently marking the page of her notebook with Mr. Ren's look-a-like on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm
He thought to himself 'Well, probably won't have a choice in a the matter...'. He sighed quietly to himself. "Well, if you say that's the plan. Speaking of plans, what're we doing for lunch? I get bored of cafeteria food." He just didn't like the lunchroom itself. As posh and spacy it might be, it had an air of fake around it. Of course, the air might come from Sharp North's resident diva. Oh he could call her worse, much worse, but words like that weren't used in high society. Not outside of the kennel at least. Edward was normally sweet, but he happened to scorn Amy Florence as much as he scorned... Okay he scorned Amy more then anyone.  

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm
"We could eat outside," she suggested, thinking of a nice spot under a window by Mr. Ren's room. She began to write a little in the margins as ideas for the story came to mind. It was a fantasy-ish setting, she had decided, and Rowan was the mentor to Rena, the illegitimate daughter of one of the dukes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:53 pm
"Okay." He answered shortly. He noticed a wispy look in her eyes, like she imagining something pleasant. Suspicious. He peered over her shoulder, using his slight height advantage. What he saw surprised him. This was getting a bit weird... First she doodles Mr. Ren, then she writes about a character so much like him?

What? Edward was confused.

Maybe she really di- No. Noonono. Never. Ever. Not if he had anything to do with it.

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Suddenly noticing Edward, she turned her head and looked at him. "What?" she asked, looking him square in the eye. She was imagining Mr. Re- I mean the character in her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm
"Yeah, we'll eat... outside..." He said cautiously, backing off. Saving him from future trouble, the bell rang at that moment and immediately the scraping of chairs against a backdrop of footsteps was heard. People began to clamour at once and Edward couldn't help but be caught up in it.

Before you could look twice, he disappeared into the crowd.

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 am
Cathrine got up, watching Edward go. She sighed a bit, grabbing her things and walking out of the classroom. She kept her notebook close, wondering about Mr. Ren's teaching methods.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 pm
And then bumped right into resident diva, Amy Florence. The silver-haired girl didn't even attempt to mask her dislike of Cathrine. It was no secret that they weren't the best of friends in the beginning, but one day it seemed like Amy decided to pour all her hate on one person. She sneered at the brunette "Oh look, it's dearest Cathrine, what have you been up to all morning?" She said in a sickeningly sweet voice. Only one member of her posse was with her.  

ll persnickety

Newbie Spotter

6,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zara_the_Teenage_Witch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm
"Getting a good night's sleep," she paused, smirking a bit, "Not like you'd know what that is, you always stay up late," she maneuvered to go around Amy, not wanting to deal with the girl's antics that morning.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff