fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Music / Movies
~~** DragonForce **~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is YOUR favorite DragonForce member?
  Zp Theart the Singer
  Herman Li the Electric Guitarist
  Sam Totman the Better Electric Guitarist
  Vadim Pruzhanov the Keyboardist
  Dave Mackintosh the Best Drummer Ever
  Or Frederic Leclercq
View Results

dirt slayer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:46 pm
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Haha, why thank you! If you wanna hear me rant about music more often, check out my daily periodical, The Xing Lynx Hour. It's in this guild and posted in the writing's category. (Even though it's about music...)
Alright ill check it out.

Thanks! biggrin
Man you really know your stuff...and i see you like Slayer...

I do like Slayer. I like a whole bunch of s**t though. Are you new to this guild?
i like you already.
yes...im pretty sure you sent me the invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Haha, why thank you! If you wanna hear me rant about music more often, check out my daily periodical, The Xing Lynx Hour. It's in this guild and posted in the writing's category. (Even though it's about music...)
Alright ill check it out.

Thanks! biggrin

I do like Slayer. I like a whole bunch of s**t though. Are you new to this guild?
i like you already.

Yeah, sometimes it's just frustrating because so many people don't ever respond to those. I was thinking I invited you but I wasn't sure. Gold marra invited some people last night as well as me.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

dirt slayer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Thanks! biggrin

i like you already.

Yeah, sometimes it's just frustrating because so many people don't ever respond to those. I was thinking I invited you but I wasn't sure. Gold marra invited some people last night as well as me.
I always accept guild invites but usually they suck and they die in a week but this guild seems like it will be around for a long time. (Thank for the invite)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

Thanks! biggrin

i like you already.

I always accept guild invites but usually they suck and they die in a week but this guild seems like it will be around for a long time. (Thank for the invite)

This guilds been around for ******** ever. I joined like 2 years ago when it was a "neko guild". I think it was the guild of the month once back in it's prime. I just became a vice captain yesterday so I could do announcements, so it's not like I've had power for very long.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

dirt slayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

This guilds been around for ******** ever. I joined like 2 years ago when it was a "neko guild". I think it was the guild of the month once back in it's prime. I just became a vice captain yesterday so I could do announcements, so it's not like I've had power for very long.
What the crap is "Neko" is that a show or something? because everyone has usernames with Neko in it....anyways congrats on become vice captain  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

What the crap is "Neko" is that a show or something? because everyone has usernames with Neko in it....anyways congrats on become vice captain

"Neko" means cat in japanese. And you can always expect narutards to use the one word they know that's in japanese as much as possible to make up for their lack of knowing the language.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

dirt slayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

"Neko" means cat in japanese. And you can always expect narutards to use the one word they know that's in japanese as much as possible to make up for their lack of knowing the language.
haha i have been wondering that for 2 years now. and i hate cats....except the one in your sig because he can play guitar.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx
Skorp22
Xing Lynx

haha i have been wondering that for 2 years now. and i hate cats....except the one in your sig because he can play guitar.

Haha, I know. He's sick. Well, there's your answer.  

Cat Named V

Tipsy Conversationalist

Music / Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas