Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:42 pm
while kitty and katie help tabby
james points his wand at lockhart and yells"Incarcerous"
((ooc i keep forgettting to add my die and i want t5o role play the dice affect sorry))

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm
*lock hart is lossly tied with ropes*
"there that will make it a bit harder to get away"
"but i feel like im having concentration problems so i dont seem to be doing well with my spells today sad "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Tabby takes the gag out of her mouth with the hands Katie had just untied and caught her breath. She then she juped up and staggered a little After gaining her balance she hugged Katie and Kitty and said "The stupid idjit caught hold of me when I was walking to the Chamber. I don't how he did it be cause no one can apparate in and out of Hogwarts, but next thing I knew I was in the tied up in the Shrieking Shack my wand laying pitiously beside me.It was like Lockhart was mocking me. He started to talk to me. He talked about all sorts of crap. I tried to tune it out and it worked until he said he was going to kill me with my own wand. Speaking of which-" Tabby said walking over to the knocked out Lockhart and taking her wand out of his pocket. She pointed her wand at him and said "Levicorpus!", and he was dangling by his ankle. "Anyway, after that he got all quiet and didn't speak for a while. It had to be five hours before anything happened. Lockhart stood up and pointed my wand at me, (wow thats weird to say), and said 'I'm going to kill you now'. Thats when I heard somebody's voice say something like 'light your wands' and apparently so did he. He decided he would wait to kill me later and laughed at me." Tabby stopped yet again and punched Lockhart in the face. " About five minutes after that I heard a voice say 'flipper!' and knew it was Katie. No one else i know would say flipper! Then a jet of red light came down and hit Lockhart, followed by another jet of light and then ya'll came bursting in and we're where we are now..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm
"um you might want to do a better job at tieing him up my spell was done very weakly and he will be waking soon
and thats a very interesting story maybe theres some kind of hidden passage from the shreiking shack to the forgotten chamber? cause no one can apparate in or out??"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm
"Liberacorpus" Tabby said letting Lockhart back down. He landed with a rather hard thump on the ground. She gave antoher flick of her wand and the ropes succured tightly (very tightly) around him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:10 am
"Well, there are like seven secret passages out of the school, and its not like there isn't a law that says their can't be an eight one...Maybe he used a portal? Didn't you say that's how he got out of St. Mungo's, Katie?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:41 pm
"anyways we should take him back to st mungos now and while we are headed to st mungos we should take lorrieta with us she is really sick and our nurse has left for a small time
and i feel sorry for the poor hufflepuffe"

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:04 pm
Cora stood behind the group with her wand illuminated and at ready. "We should definetly get Lockheart to a secure location." she said. "I feel uneasy with him just sitting here..."  

TheLadyCora

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm
"Yeah, Lockhart's been wiggling out of a lot of stuff lately. Don't want to tempt fate or something."

[[Wait, if Sam got better why didn't Lorrieta? Or did something else happen to her and I'm just out of the increasingly complicated loop? xp ]]

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:05 pm
[[Kitty- Lorrieta had something different...or has...]]
*Summer stood, watching as they handled Lockhart. She was rather unsure of what to do. She didn't know much magic, nor had her Charms teacher really taught her anything she didn't already know, so she wasn't aware of how unprepared she really was for this. She just watched with her wand lit until Lockhart was securely tied.*
You know, there was an air vent on the floor behind one of the bookshelves...could that possibly connect to at least outside the school grounds?

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 am
Kitty scratched her head, "Wouldn't an air vent just lead to outside the castle? Then all he'd have to do is sneak back onto the grounds, right?"

[[Gah, this is getting so complicated! whee rolleyes ]]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:09 pm
"Tabby, that's awful, but it's what I feared. You see, when I had that vision of some one being killed, I left out who it was on purpose. Ignorance is bliss, you know, Tabby. I didn't want to scare any of you. I just decided to watch everyone carefully and make sure no one got out of sight. Then we all were so busy with trying to get prepared that it slipped my mind. I'm afraid it's my fault," Katie says. "Anyway, when I sent my patronus to Prof. Adonis, I noticed that we were missing Tabby. Concerned, I mentioned that in my message to Adonis, but I knew where she was. She was in the hands of Lockhart, because she is a close friend of mine, and Lockhart blames me for his insanity now." Katie looks at Lockhart and walks over to him. Pressing the pressure point near his neck, she makes him wince in pain. She lets go and with a flick of her wand, a book appears before her. "Now, as for him getting back to Hogwarts Castle, the garden in the chamber has a secret exit, quite close to here. Technically, the whole chamber is off of the original Hogwart's grounds, so that is why we can apparate and such from there. The spell doesn't hold over the chamber, which is why it was sealed off from Hogwarts' inhabitants. He could've gotten in that way." Lockhart wakes up halfway during Katie's mini speech and yells in rage. "Calm down, love," Katie says. "St. Mungo's is on the way."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:22 pm
"Oh, well, that certianly clears everything up..." was all Kitty could think of to say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:32 pm
"I can levitate him by the ankle to the passage..." Tabby says with hope in her voice. She knew it was impossible to take her anger out on Katie as they had been freinds since grade five, so she decided to torture Lockhart instead.  

Tabby507

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces