OMG POKE'MON PLATINUM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm
I loved Pokemon Gold/Silver. Never played Crystal.
I loved Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. Loved Emerald even more.
I don't love Diamond/Pearl. The pokemon are getting ridiculous. The only ones who were good were.... I'm going to say Gallade, Munchlax, Lucario, and Manaphy.
Of course, coming from someone who has only played it from time to time...

I miss the days when the movies were actually GOOD. Where it made you want to watch the show because you KNEW how epic Mewtwo was and how much of a match for it Mew was. When you knew that Lugia was awesome because it could tame even the sea, not to mention three other legendary birds at the same time.

And where you could raise your small, friendly starter pokemon into a huge, destructive beast... who was still your starter, and you actually cared about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am
I'm actually playing it right now!
Yeah, I imported it all the way from the US of A and now I've got it with me in sunny little England!
Best Pokemon so far: Geodude, Lv: 16
Starter: Chimchar (i went for turtwig in diamond and i used to always go for the water type so i wanted a change!)  

mattzere

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:37 am
mattzere
Yeah, I imported it all the way from the US of A and now I've got it with me in sunny little England!
Starter: Chimchar (i went for turtwig in diamond and i used to always go for the water type so i wanted a change!)

Is it cooler than Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, or about the same? I'm from Canada but haven't bought it yet, cause I'm too busy with school. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am
Lilmagical_star
mattzere

Is it cooler than Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, or about the same? I'm from Canada but haven't bought it yet, cause I'm too busy with school. sweatdrop

The storyline's much better now, and it actually made me laugh out loud a few times 3nodding
I'd say it's worth getting, but im a pokémaniac myself so i would say that sweatdrop

Top 3 pokemon atm:
Gengar, Lv 33
Golem, Lv 32
Monferno, Lv 28

Have the first 3 badges :3  

mattzere

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm
mattzere
Lilmagical_star
mattzere

The storyline's much better now, and it actually made me laugh out loud a few times 3nodding
I'd say it's worth getting, but im a pokémaniac myself so i would say that sweatdrop

Top 3 pokemon atm:
Gengar, Lv 33
Golem, Lv 32
Monferno, Lv 28

Have the first 3 badges :3

For real? Then I should be getting it :3 If you like it, I'll probably like it too, since I'm a Pokémaniac too biggrin
Moreover, because of the big Easter week-end, and since those 2 big exams will be over this week, I'm thinking about getting by the end of the week mrgreen

I'll choose Turtwig once again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 pm
I just came back from shopping! ... With my own copy of Pokémon Platinum!! 4laugh  

Lilmagical_star

Moleje

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:55 am
My stepson wants it of course, but he called it gangster I hate it when he calls things gangster even more than when he calls things ghetto. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:48 am
Koopa72
Lilmagical_star
Fairy Alchemist 96
Pokémon Platinum will probably come out in Ireland in around a HUNDRED BLOODY YEARS! scream
It takes FOREVER for new games to come to Ireland...And I really want Platinum....
And how the hell can they make a 5th generation Pokémon?They must be running out of ideas by now...At least for names.
And I also miss the days when Mewtwo was the best.
And I also agree with Windie,how do you take a step up from GOD!?! sweatdrop

Aaaw ^^;; Well, I'm Canadian, but I won't be able to play 'til about the end of April. Because of reason mentioned in my previous message -_-;; So you're not the only one that must wait confused

... Super God? And Ultra God? rofl
That reminds me of that humorist group that created a "Super Jesus"... Like Superman, but Jesus lol rofl rofl

You will become a sad shell of a person just like me. Playing "Pokemon Stadium" and crying yourself to sleep at night. scream

I've already become that person,except instead of playing Pokémon Stadium,I play Pokémon Silver. crying  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Znood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 am
Oh I've heard there are going to make a remake of Gold and Silver and I believe one will be Pokemon Heart Gold and the other Pokemon Soul Silver but the games will come out probably on 2010 like in January or February but that's what my friend told me, but if you want to see what the game will look like then I'll show a link below. And I like how you get to have your Pokemon follow you around in the game, now that's how they should have made all the Pokemon games so that it can be a little like the T.V. show.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4ylftgPvY&feature=related  
Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas