PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:29 pm
heart heart  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:13 am
*Was looking for Faline*
I have a Ceryeni basket, maybe they could meet when she pops.
please she'd like to meet those of her own kind because she feels like an out cast, i'll be back to show you her soon.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 pm
Sure <3 Faline would love to meet a fawn <3  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Yumitoko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:41 pm
hanging gallow
Sure <3 Faline would love to meet a fawn <3
oh good.
She'll make a cute fawn.
I like using deer terms for them.
They're deer-horses. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:56 am
she's finally com out.
User Image  

Yumitoko

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:16 pm
Yumitoko
she's finally com out.
User Image
She is cute <3

If you wanna start the rp and post here I'll give you a reply <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey, hanging. I have a couple of mares who could be used for friend RPs, if you need. ^^

Corine is quite detached from the rest of the world. She rarely has a real opinion on something and doesn't like to concern her self with much. That aside, she is caring to her brother and herd mates, but others... not so much. She'd rather listen to the story than give an opinion on it. She's not the type of horse who will get up in your face about things, nor is she the type that never say a word. Just what comes out of her mouth usually shows she's disinterested in something.

Moreover, she tries to be impartial on EVERYTHING. She will always hear the same story four thousand different times, from four different horses, before she makes her decision on something. The only one she really lets herself make comments and judgments to is her brother and Duskai.

If you have someone who would butt heads with Corine, I'd love to try it out. She needs a good argument. ^^

Duskai has recently come out of her shell, and is very pleasant to be around. She still is slow sometimes with her words (old habits die hard), but she's a very nice mare, and will listen to you if you need help. There's not many plots I have in mind for Dusk at the moment, because I'm reworking her plot, but she could always use friends.

a-disgruntled-dragon

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 am
I would love to rp with one of your girls <3

For Corine, Kanti and Tsela are very good about butting heads, Kanti probably more so than Tsela, though Tsela will argue about anything almost any time when he disagrees with someone (and usual has a bad habit of arguing with his father and picking fun at Kanti), either one would prove to be rather agrumentive and well insist that she has to have an opinion <3

As for Duskai, all of my soquili's are rather friendly ^^, though maybe it would be nice for her to meet Faline <3, Faline is still rather new in meeting soquili so it might be nice for her to meet someone rather gentle <3
Or Duskai could meet Cerys, she is rather outgoing and cheerful, but a little timid at first so she would have to warm up to her first.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:38 pm
okay.
biggrin  

Yumitoko

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 am
I'll love foal RP with Cery! <3
Do you mind starting? I'll love a PM with the link but I'll check this thread too~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am
I have Doxy for foal RPage, if you don't mind me being slow. PM me? I'll lose this thread in a heartbeat most likely. xD  

Katjive

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm
hanging gallow
I would love to rp with one of your girls <3

For Corine, Kanti and Tsela are very good about butting heads, Kanti probably more so than Tsela, though Tsela will argue about anything almost any time when he disagrees with someone (and usual has a bad habit of arguing with his father and picking fun at Kanti), either one would prove to be rather agrumentive and well insist that she has to have an opinion <3

As for Duskai, all of my soquili's are rather friendly ^^, though maybe it would be nice for her to meet Faline <3, Faline is still rather new in meeting soquili so it might be nice for her to meet someone rather gentle <3
Or Duskai could meet Cerys, she is rather outgoing and cheerful, but a little timid at first so she would have to warm up to her first.
I'd love for Dusk to meet Faline! As for Corine... How about Kanti? I think it would be fun to watch them argue. ^^  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff