Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:37 pm
Bloodletting
kisho walks down the hallway looking for his dorm then he sees two girls talking and walks up to them and says "hi.... my name is kisho and i was just wondering if you could show me where dorm number 12 is??" he says to them with a smile on his face....
looks at him and says "yeah we can... just follow me..." she says as she starts to lead him to the dorm "here ya go..." she says  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:04 pm
I thought you didn't know where you were going *Rin said raising an eyebrow*  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:22 pm
Blackrose01111
I thought you didn't know where you were going *Rin said raising an eyebrow*
"well i remember passing that dorm on my way looking for mine....how i can find dorm 12 and not dorm 7 i have no idea but i did..." she says semi looking down she then looks up and sees a dorm that she had never seen before and walks over to it and it's dorm number 7 "well i guess this is it, i think i'll go in now....i'll see ya later!!" she says as she walks in the room and closes the door  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 pm
she turns around and sees all of this construction going on and is totally shocked then steps out side and sees a sign on the door that says this dorm is under construction whoever stays here please see dorm #12 "great, i guess i already know my roomate" she says to herself and walks to dorm 12 and knocks on the door and waits for an answer  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:25 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
she turns around and sees all of this construction going on and is totally shocked then steps out side and sees a sign on the door that says this dorm is under construction whoever stays here please see dorm #12 "great, i guess i already know my roomate" she says to herself and walks to dorm 12 and knocks on the door and waits for an answer
opens the door and sees the girl he met earlier standing there "yes? may i help you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:34 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
opens the door and sees the girl he met earlier standing there "yes? may i help you?"
"yeah, they said that i had been moved to this dorm until the construction on mine was done" she said while showing him the sign  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:52 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"yeah, they said that i had been moved to this dorm until the construction on mine was done" she said while showing him the sign
"of course..." he says while moving so that she can get inside the room  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:01 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
walks inside the room and she sits down on her bed and just looks around  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:05 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
sits down on his bed and realizes that he doesn't know her name "i don't think i caught your name earlier...." he says to her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:16 pm
whatever *Rin says to herself as she walks to her own dorm and lays on the bed*  

Blackrose01111

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:23 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
sits down on his bed and realizes that he doesn't know her name "i don't think i caught your name earlier...." he says to her
"oh, sorry...my name is Yuriko"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:26 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well it's nice to meet you Yuriko..." he says while shaking her hand and smiling  

Bloodletting

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:33 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"well it's nice to meet you Yuriko..." he says while shaking her hand and smiling
"you too" she says then yawns slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:35 pm
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"are you tired?" he says while sitting back down on his bed  

Bloodletting

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:48 pm
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
Bloodletting
blood_thirsty_vamp_grl
"are you tired?" he says while sitting back down on his bed
"a little, i was traveling all last night.... but i'm fine" she says smiling  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out