Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuya O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:41 am
Hey... was cruising the LFG forums this morning and saw an interesting avatar. This made me ask 'What page did that come from?' Because it sorts shows Richard under the robes and mask. Thought it might be of some use.

So...here is that page:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Looking close at his teeth...those sorta look like fangs...there's one long one on the bottom row. Anyhoo...hope that help....)  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 am
The thing about Richard is he looks evil without seeing his mouth; everything he wants to express is in those confident and cocky eyes of his. However, I guess that's my personal take...

I have to agree with Kali that without his mask, he looks like any other lock OC from WoW despite your modifications. A mask with altered eyes would shout "RICHARD" more.

Good luck though!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 pm
♪ ♫ ♪

....I'm tempted to go for Hctib XD

...ANYWAYS Gettin a few letters in a...few so PLOOSH o3o

User Image

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:19 am
*gigglesnort* Madness? This is Sooba! *rolls* Gods I love Richard. He's such a fun character to read. Did you ever get to see when he was cursed into being tiny? My favorite line had to be Gid's pop up to add "Awfully cute!" to Richard's "They made me cute!" Good luck hon. I can't wait to see him in Soq. form  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:22 pm
You can do it Yuya! I believe in you! <3 <3 <3  

Guardian Odelia

Yuya O

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:29 pm
kaliskanny
Hey... was cruising the LFG forums this morning and saw an interesting avatar. This made me ask 'What page did that come from?' Because it sorts shows Richard under the robes and mask. Thought it might be of some use.

So...here is that page:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Looking close at his teeth...those sorta look like fangs...there's one long one on the bottom row. Anyhoo...hope that help....)

I like that idea ^^

I've been thinking about it a lot, and i think you're right, that mask is richard.. So, i think i'll have the mask slightly see-through, with the maw in that ref visible..

A tremendous thanks to all of the donators!! I've almost got all of the funds I need!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:34 am
If its see-through, its more of belly dancer than Richard? I think if you want a Richard cosplay that screams "RICHARD" to all the LFG fans, just give him his standard outfit... The one he's been donning since day 1?

Its just a suggestion though, because I had thought of questing for Richard in the past and I'm just offering what I had in mind. I respect that this is your quest and thus, your ideas... :3  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas