Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Seph's weight loss wedding plans. 19lbs gone 25 to go! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:03 am
Blah, slipped today and I'm really annoyed with myself. Though I think in the end it was better than eating nothing for 8 hours. I stupidly forgot to take my soup with me while we went to visit my uncle so I ended up having a quater of a chicken sandwhich. XP Hopefully it's not ruined the diet too much. (Not meant to have any carbs while on the diet)
We ended up walking around town for an hour though and still have to do my steps for the day so at least I got some extra exercise today.

Just about to have my second meal, not really feeling like the soup today but I know I need to eat all three.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm
Soup is really starting to make me feel a bit blah. Switching to flapjacks or another shake next week definitely!
Went to my dads today and resisted chinese! Feeling really hungry today after that sandwhich yesterday ruined it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better! Just about to do my steps for the day and go weigh myself. Hoping shift a stone by Tuesday which means I'm a third of the way there! Only got a little bit left to do so I'm going to keep chugging that water!  

Sephiroths samurai girl

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:44 am
Just got back from my first weigh in and I've lost 10lbs this week! Really pleased with myself though I know the sandwhich slowed me down. Getting my bike as soon as it's in stock and hopefully I can increase my work out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 pm
That's awesome! heart  

Soi Tsuba

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 am
Thanks! ^^
Really happy with myself this week. I've not slipped at all though did start to get a bit annoyed when I didn't lose anything the first 3 days. As of today I've dropped another 2kg which means I'm now down to 78kg! Not been below 80 for about a year now and I was really shocked when I took my measurements!
I'm hoping to drop another 2-3kg before my next weigh in and then I'll know how long I have to do this diet for.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 am
Really happy with how the weight loss is going. I've lost over a stone now and down to 76kg! Just took my measurements and I'm now 43-32.5-43. I'm going to keep going for another two or three more weeks and then start re-feeding.  

Sephiroths samurai girl

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Congrats on the weight loss so far! I know I've said it before but that dress is GORGEOUS. And I'm really proud of you for deciding to get healthy for your big day! :D  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:28 pm
You've lost so much weight already! I'm very inspired right now. ^_^  

Tandahda
Crew

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items