Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
The Field ( where kits and apprentices can play!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:14 am
"How do you know my name!" Flying kit jumped in the air and pushed snowkit to the ground but no damage was done. He thought the bouncing was a challenge. "How do you know my name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 am
Sky0814
"How do you know my name!" Flying kit jumped in the air and pushed snowkit to the ground but no damage was done. He thought the bouncing was a challenge. "How do you know my name?"

"Ow!"Snowkit roused"I know it because we are both in the nursery!!"he meowed with a purr of amusement"Why do you get so defensive"He asked questionably  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am
"I like to defend my own loyalty." He said without any sense of humor. He was serious for some reason. "So are you gonna be a warrior or a medicine cat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 am
Sky0814
"I like to defend my own loyalty." He said without any sense of humor. He was serious for some reason. "So are you gonna be a warrior or a medicine cat?"

"I want to be a Medicine Cat"He raised his head proudly"You?"  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 am
"Warrior. I will defeat anyone who tries and harm this clan." Flyingkit said boldly. He than dashed through the snow.

((U can't be called Snowwkit, there is already one. Go back to the recieve your name forum and reply. You have to get a new name.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am
Sky0814
"Warrior. I will defeat anyone who tries and harm this clan." Flyingkit said boldly. He than dashed through the snow.

((U can't be called Snowwkit, there is already one. Go back to the recieve your name forum and reply. You have to get a new name.))

"If im destined to be a Medicine Cat then my name will change in time"He said proudly"I am snowkit because Of my eyes and fur"and Snowkit bounded over to meet on of the other kits  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces